■ Back to overview ■
I got totally mistaken for a molester part 18
- 1 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:14:58 ID:zkqQtG+b
- 1 Name:VIPPER Date:04/11/05 19:48:21 ID:w8ZHuVTS
Everyone in VIP, no, in 2ch, please hear me out.
The other day, I was totally mistaken for a molester.
And I don't mean it as a joke, I was actually mistaken for one.
It all started with this...
I got totally mistaken for a molester part 17
↑ Go here for a summary of the threads.
>>950 starts the next thread.
There are several side-stories that have derived from this thread.
↓ Go to this thread if you're interested:
[Pork] Recharger Man [Cutlet]
- 2 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:16:34 ID:CkJqsaFV
Crab you very much.
- 3 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:18:19 ID:E9xSmJpP
- 4 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:20:19 ID:R7irW5zo
- 5 : Crossdressing fetish : 04/11/25 11:20:46 ID:ACPq3bwb
- "If this thread gets 1000 posts until 12pm, I'll make my little brother crossdress and post pics of him"
GUYS, GET IN HERE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
- 6 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:26:13 ID:g9eqBeYi
- 7 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:27:58 ID:AX3DxuGh
- 8 : 950 of the previous thread : 04/11/25 11:37:15 ID:J0eWIHjY
Crabs and thanks.
- 9 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:38:56 ID:/vdPN+NT
- OK, SINGLE DIGIT POST GET!
>>1 Crab you very much.
- 10 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 11:40:46 ID:Fy0AoHAd
- Crab you very much☆
- 11 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 12:05:15 ID:pctlN1d8
- 12 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 12:14:08 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- 13 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:01:24 ID:Fy0AoHAd
- They're having a shouting contest for couples over at Kinosaki hot springs in Hyogo. The winner gets a snow crab.
You should go with Kansai.
- 14 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:21:36 ID:L4yrUdTr
- 15 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:30:21 ID:patLlrWq
- Crab crab goo.
- 16 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:32:35 ID:CkJqsaFV
- How come no one's migrating to this thread?
- 17 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:38:51 ID:g9eqBeYi
- Kansai is going to get married, huh...
- 18 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:39:06 ID:CkJqsaFV
- 1000 Name:VIPPER Date:04/11/25 14:38:09 ID:zkqQtG+b
If this is 1000, Kansai gets married.
Congrats for the nice GET.
- 19 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:40:30 ID:zkqQtG+b
- I made the thread and got the 1000 GET too.
Hope something good happens to me this weekend.
- 20 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 14:40:45 ID:QTGWb3t9
Over my dead body!!
- 21 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 14:41:34 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Whoops, I quoted the wrong post!!
I won't let you marry Kansai. Maybe, no, definitely.
- 22 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:42:45 ID:patLlrWq
- Let's just start sending creepy e-mails already, Molester.
- 23 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:42:50 ID:mrEFhdD6
Crab you very much.
How do you intend to prevent Kansai from getting married?
- 24 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:45:00 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Go and impregnate her.
Then tell her dad "Dad, I promise I'll take responsibility for your daughter and make her happy." and get the daylights punched out of you.
- 25 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 14:48:21 ID:QTGWb3t9
In this age when one in every 30 young women gets an abortion,
impregnating a woman doesn't mean she's going to marry you.
- 26 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:49:20 ID:patLlrWq
I don't wanna hear that from you.
- 27 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 14:52:05 ID:QTGWb3t9
- But man, waiting is hard.
- 28 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:53:43 ID:jbSUQin0
- Good morning, you guys. I'm a bit late to the party.
Molester, they haven't contacted you today at all?
- 29 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:53:45 ID:4j8vTpNM
- At this rate, they might never contact him again.
- 30 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:54:03 ID:J0eWIHjY
- I'd like to ask the VIPPERs in this thread something.
After hanging out with someone, do you guys send an e-mail to thank them for it?
I mean, like two, three e-mails before you wish them good night.
- 31 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:54:23 ID:zkqQtG+b
- Think about how Kansai and Miss Undie must feel after getting draggged around all over Akiba.
It's probably harder for them than for you right now...... Nah, just joking.
- 32 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:54:32 ID:QsWhXGWm
Yeah, especially since your situation won't change if you don't make a move.
Because frankly, they couldn't care less if they see you again or not.
You're just not that important to them yet.
- 33 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:54:33 ID:K05Bq8ec
- Let's send an e-mail.
- 34 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 14:55:10 ID:QTGWb3t9
SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP
- 35 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:56:26 ID:patLlrWq
- Yeah, let's send an e-mail.
And no excuses this time.
- 36 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:56:54 ID:jbSUQin0
- Like I suggested yesterday, get her attention by letting it ring once. （・∀・）
I usually do that...
- 37 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:58:44 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Going by what >>974 wrote in the previous thread, I doubt they'll contact him until they actually have something to talk to him about.
- 38 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 14:59:30 ID:dNIUfHOw
- How much longer are you going to wait, Molester?
- 39 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:01:12 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Kansai: "The idea was to go shopping for self-defense products so that Miss Undie can feel safer, but you ended up freaking her out!"
is probably what she'll say.
- 40 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:01:19 ID:patLlrWq
- You've always waited for them to contact you so far.
How about you send the first e-mail this time? Like "Meat was on sale today." or whatever.
Just send an e-mail or ask her out to somewhere.
Somewhere that is not in Akiba.
- 41 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:06:39 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Before we decide whether to send an e-mail or not, what do you want to do?
Yesterday's events might have been a shock to you, but you mustn't run away like Ikari's son.
You've been running away a bit too much lately.
- 42 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 15:10:07 ID:QTGWb3t9
- For now, I'll wait it out.
If nothing happens, I'll make a move tomorrow on Friday.
- 43 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:10:45 ID:jbSUQin0
- If I'm to be honest, I don't think the girls are as creeped out as Molester thinks.
I'm not an anime otaku, but I happen to be a military otaku...
When I told others about my hobby, they accepted it surprisingly easily.
- 44 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:12:54 ID:4j8vTpNM
- Are OP and the girls close enough that he can contact them everyday?
- 45 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:13:18 ID:zkqQtG+b
- Anime otaku and military otaku are worlds apart from the perspective of normal people.
Plus, I'm sure they saw a side of anime fandom that is considered extreme even among anime otaku.
- 46 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:14:27 ID:patLlrWq
- Military otaku in the eyes of normies: Annoying.
Anime otaku in the eyes of normies: Creepy.
- 47 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:14:43 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Looks like OP's going to wait another day.
Post your opinions!
- 48 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:16:40 ID:jbSUQin0
- So people always think I'm annoying?!
I'm in shock.
- 49 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:18:37 ID:Yw4HcsHb
You know what they say about marriages...
"Use two words to describe marriage life"
- 50 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:19:59 ID:0zaQiVJM
I would always send one. Like "Thanks for today." or "Let's go somewhere again."
But that's of course assuming that the date wasn't a complete disaster like OP's was...
I feel like you always get something completely unexpected with Molester.
And more than half of the posts in this thread said the girls aren't that creeped out by what happened, right?
IN OTHER WORDS...
- 51 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:21:09 ID:SnnXOAAz
IT'S A STALEMATE, ISN'T IT?
- 52 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:22:01 ID:J0eWIHjY
- He relies too much on girls and goes berserk at the most crucial moments.
Wow, he really is like Ikari Shinji.
His synchronization rate with the VIPPERs must be really low. Hahahaha.
- 53 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:22:18 ID:AX3DxuGh
- I get back from lunch break and we still haven't made any progress...
That's Molester Man for ya.
- 54 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:24:16 ID:zkqQtG+b
If it's with Kansai, married life must be like swimming in a sea of bliss everyday.
Leaving that aside, it should be alright to wait when it comes to Kansai,
but I'm starting to think you should send an e-mail to Miss Undie.
After all, the whole trip was for Miss Undie's sake.
Well, it's just a hunch though.
- 55 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:29:13 ID:MoCfKw+O
- Molester keeps throwing one wild pitch after another, but Kansai is getting the hang of hitting his shockingly bad pitches.
Now, what will be the outcome of their duel go this time...?
- 56 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:32:15 ID:jbSUQin0
When you put it like that, he sounds like Alex Cabrerawww
- 57 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:32:25 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
- Here's my two cents as someone who's never been to Akihabara and has no intention of ever going there.
Assuming it's as weird as they show on TV, Molester was walking around acting like it was totally normal, right?
When you go to Tokyo for the first time and your friend, who lives there, shows you all the great places,
it makes you go wow, right? It's like that except that it makes you go eww.
- 58 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:35:36 ID:AX3DxuGh
I was in Akihabara for the first time this February and it did make me go wow.
- 59 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:40:11 ID:R7irW5zo
Molester, good morning, Molester! Here's s ball of shit for you. つ●
This might seem sudden to you, but if they still haven't contacted you, you should give Kansai a call when the timing is right.
It'll require the resolve of a suicide bomber, but since you've already pretty much blown yourself up, you might as well go kamikaze.
- 60 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:43:54 ID:AX3DxuGh
We won't take responsibility for what happens thoughw
- 61 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:44:37 ID:YfG6DJMI
- It was already over the moment he decided not to contact them yesterday.
Doing it now would just be beating a dead horse.
- 62 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:46:51 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Like they say, after rain comes sunshine.
First time I've been to the board for married men.
- 63 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:48:13 ID:Yw4HcsHb
More like, after rain comes a landslide.
- 64 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:48:47 ID:R7irW5zo
- Give Miss Understanding a call too. Thank her for yesterday.
By the way, I still don't know which of the girls is Molester's favorite.
I read his report in the previous thread and his description of the girls' reaction felt a tad exaggerated.
- 65 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:49:06 ID:M2w7/GnW
- Wait, if you're not going to contact them and they're not either, then we're done here, aren't we?
- 66 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/25 15:50:51 ID:BrBRXLLZ
- + +
（0ﾟ・(ｪ)・） ba-dump ba-dump bear bear
- 67 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:51:51 ID:R7irW5zo
Spare the rod and spoil the child, huh?
But I guess, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
After rain come the hemorrhoids.
Apologize to the people in Niigata.
- 68 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:54:40 ID:J0eWIHjY
- A love story with rainfalls, landslides, earthquakes and refugee shelters
If I hadn’t met you on that day, at that time, at that place, we'd have remained complete strangers forever♪
- 69 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 15:55:44 ID:R7irW5zo
Damn, Miss Undie is like Winter Sonata. Slow and hard to grasp, but you just can't look away.
- 70 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:09:07 ID:R7irW5zo
- I think they're about to have a party over at νFlash.
[Tripfag wedding] νFlash Agent★ and Pyoa are having a shotgun wedding
- 71 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:09:47 ID:J0eWIHjY
Don't you guys call JASRAC on me!
- 72 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:12:15 ID:R7irW5zo
- ∧＿∧ ／￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣
（ ´Д｀ ） ＜ One of these girls could be your future wife!!
／, / ＼
(ぃ９ | ￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣
/ /~＼ ＼
/ / > ）
／ ノ / ／
/ ／ . / ./
/ ./ （ ヽ､
（ _) ＼__つ
- 73 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:17:17 ID:CkJqsaFV
- . ∩∩ ; て
;|ノ|||||ヽ ` そ
, / ● ●|
;, |＼(_●)/ ミ
;彡| |∪| |､ ,
.／ヽ／> ) :
(＿ﾆ> /(／ ;
;| | ;
;し’ '`| | ;
- 74 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:32:40 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Well, to be fair, even if Molester ignores us most the time,
he does often use one of our suggestions for his first e-mail.
So, if he's going to send an e-mail, we VIPPERs will have to come up with a high-QUALITY e-mail.
- 75 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:40:02 ID:bC65vEg0
That explains why his first e-mail is always so creepy. ＾＾
- 76 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 16:40:08 ID:QTGWb3t9
Look, I've been meaning to say this for a while now, but it's not true that I ignore you guys most of the time.
Don't tell me you expect me to reply to every single post addressed at me.
- 77 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:41:59 ID:bC65vEg0
Come on, don't get mad like that.
Even if no one else does, I believe in you, man. （・∀・） grin
- 78 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:42:00 ID:AX3DxuGh
You're right about that, but I think it feels like you're ignoring us because there's always a disparity between your actions and what the VIPPERs suggested.
- 79 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:42:12 ID:zkqQtG+b
What >>74 is saying is that you ignore our advice and go berserk most of the time.
I don't want to be like this, but whenever we give you different options,
you usually choose the worst one.
Are you really an eroge master?
- 80 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:42:33 ID:pctlN1d8
Doctor, please straighten Molester's backbone so he can act more like a man.
- 81 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:43:12 ID:R7irW5zo
- Well, in my case, I always add stuff like
to my e-mails regardless of who I'm writing to...
- 82 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:43:24 ID:AX3DxuGh
I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for him.
- 83 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:43:57 ID:R7irW5zo
- From part 5.
276 : 1 ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/11 01:30:27 ID:D50puFV/
You guys keep saying I'm ignoring your opinions, but that isn't my intention at all...
But yeah, since it's impossible to discuss what to reply in real-time, I need some kind of guideline, a general direction I can adhere to... You know, things to note, what to say, what not to say etc...
It'd be great if you guys could help me out with that.
260 : VIPPER : 04/11/11 01:25:28 ID:aEmy54ZV
It looks like it's useless to try to talk some sense into OP.
It's difficult to give and take advice in real-time during an event, so OP should tell us what he wants to achieve, who he wants to chase and whether he really feels up to dealing with the stalker or not.
Only then can we discuss what e-mails to send and how to act from now on.
Only then can we tell you the best course of action based on your goals.
But well, all this is pointless if you're just going to ignore our posts and go berserk anyway.
- 84 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:44:47 ID:bC65vEg0
- Molester should just give up and go berserk.
Kansai? Miss Understanding? Loli? Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, crabs in a bucket.
- 85 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:45:28 ID:mrEFhdD6
- It's so sad when you ask Molester something important only to have him ignore you and post something about anime instead.
- 86 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:45:49 ID:CkJqsaFV
Dude, don't make a diagnosis without examining him firstww
- 87 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:47:33 ID:pctlN1d8
- Well, it's no surprise that people think Molester is ignoring them.
Since you get all kinds of different advice from VIPPERs, it's impossible to incorporate all of them.
All he can do is take the advice he likes best, but it usually ends up being a minority opinion.
Even if it's not a minority opinion, you get different VIPPERs at different times of the day, so he could be taking advice from VIPPERs who won't even be there later.
And later, he gets shit for it by other VIPPERs...
I hang around on VIP almost 24/7, so I often think to myself
"But he only did what someone suggested earlier..."
Don't beat yourself over it, Molester.
- 88 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:49:28 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Well, I, for one, love how OP is a premature ejaculator who just takes an early suggestion and runs with it before we've discussed the pros and cons of it.
- 89 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:51:46 ID:zkqQtG+b
- Well, I guess it's like this.
E-mails and phone calls are one thing, but I wish OP would at least give us time until we've agreed on something before making a big decision like taking the girls to Akiba or calling them over to his room.
- 90 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:51:59 ID:rlzM315d
- Molester usually listens to our advice imo. There are just too many idiots in this thread who get mad because he ignored their creepy suggestions.
And too many idiots who make super unrealistic suggestions. I get that most of them are just jokes meant to liven up the thread,
but if that's the case, then you don't have any right to complain when it gets ignored.
- 91 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:52:25 ID:bC65vEg0
- Whatever happens,
Molester's own opinion should always take precedence.
Let me put it this way. If you care so much about your opinion being used, you're in the wrong place.
- 92 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:52:33 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Well, VIPPERs' opinions can be very really random.
I bet it's not easy to make up your mind when you get confronted with so many different opinions.
Since this is Molester's love story, he should obviously make the decisions.
But it's because he keeps making bad decisions that the people, who are seriously trying to help him, feel ignored and start complaining.
So, what's next?
How about asking the girls out to Howl's ( ) moving castle?
↑ Insert something funny here.
- 93 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:54:58 ID:SnnXOAAz
How about asking the girls out to Howl's (tragic shopping trip to Akihabara Radio Kaikan that changed everything in his) moving castle?
- 94 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 16:56:31 ID:pctlN1d8
The only thing the VIPPERs can agree on is
that no matter how much time VIPPERs spend discussing, they'll never be able to agree on something.
- 95 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:00:20 ID:y9JWuE8z
Guys like you are the reason we're saying we won't take responsibility if Molester listens to the wrong guy and ends up becoming unhappy.
Besides, Molester acted on several creepy suggestions already, which is why he's in this debacle now.
You're okay with that? Ah, you're one of those people who want to see Molester fail, huh? In that case, please do carry onWWWWWWWW
- 96 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:00:41 ID:zkqQtG+b
That's true, but Molester always picks the one suggestion out of all the different suggestions
that is obviously and objectively the worst, almost as if it was on purpose.
Well, that's part of Molester QUALITY too, I guess.
- 97 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:02:45 ID:rlzM315d
Oh boy. It's embarrassing that you actually seem to think VIPPERs can give advice worth shit.
Plus, I never try to tell Molester what to do. In my opinion, it's enough if Molester decides everything by himself and reports the outcome later to us.
"In this debacle"? I hope you don't honestly believe that he'd be better off if he'd always listened to your advice insteadwwwww
There's no fucking way delusional NEETs like you, who can't even form social relationships, could give him real life advicewwwwwwwwwww
- 98 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:03:03 ID:J0eWIHjY
- Even if you try to take a majority vote, most people in the thread won't bother to vote. (´･ω･｀)
When we were discussing whether to send an e-mail or not yesterday, I think three-fifth of the VIPPERs were for sending an e-mail. Some were just joking though.
You're a fool if you dance, and a fool if you don't. If you're going to be a fool anyway, you might as well just dance.
But then again, if you want serious replies, don't start a thread on VIP in the first place.
- 99 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:04:44 ID:Yw4HcsHb
But you can't deny that he somehow made it this far
by always picking the obviously and objectively worst option.
- 100 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:04:47 ID:8KXw6AeR
As expected of someone who has "real human relationships", you give amazing advicewwww
512 Name:VIPPER Date:04/11/25 00:14:14 ID:rlzM315d
Nothing good will come out of sending an e-mail now.
If you think apologizing or explaining yourself will always make everything better, you should go out more.
I know it's tempting to tell them everything and get it all off your chest, but it's wiser not to say anything for now.
536 Name:VIPPER Date:04/11/25 00:26:15 ID:rlzM315d
Too many idiots here who don't have a clue how real human relationships work.
If he sends an e-mail now, he'll just come off as annoying.
- 101 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:06:11 ID:rlzM315d
There were so many cringy posts telling OP to send an e-mail yesterday that I had to say something.
I hope whoever posted them wasn't serious about it, but if they were, they're probably still butthurtw
Though I guess if they were just trolling, they won't give a shit.
- 102 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:06:22 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Sorry, guys.
I happen to be one of those delusional guys who only post serious advice...
- 103 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:06:51 ID:onMq0+F2
- I don't think it'll make a big difference if you send an e-mail today as opposed to yesterday.
Let's send "Akiba wasn't a good choice, huh?"
- 104 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:07:34 ID:y9JWuE8z
The fuck? Big talk from a retard who can't even post his opinion.
Forming social relationships? Do you even know what that means?
Talking to your worthless mom, who raised trash like you, doesn't count as forming a social relationship, you know?WWWWWWW
- 105 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:07:37 ID:zkqQtG+b
I still can't grasp my head around that. Which reminds me...
Molester went from assaulting Miss Undie to getting her number, right?
And I thought I'd seen it all...
- 106 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:08:15 ID:YEhz/k6E
Ahh, he's that weirdo from yesterday. Figures.
I can't imagine him having many real human relationships from his posts...
- 107 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:09:12 ID:rlzM315d
- I'd understand if they were telling him to send an e-mail because they want something new to happen,
but from the e-mails they're suggesting, you can tell they seriously think it's a good ideawwwww And they're creepy toowwwwwwww
- 108 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:09:35 ID:mrEFhdD6
- You guys have been at each other's throats since yesterday night. Why don't you calm down and have a cup of tea? つ旦~
It's not like anyone is at fault here. Even if we blame it all on someone and drive them out of the thread,
where's the guarantee that it'll change anything?
After all, the one who'll have to get hurt and take responsibility in the end is Molester.
Molester, come out and show us that smile we're trying to protect.
- 109 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:09:35 ID:K05Bq8ec
- You guys can say whatever you want, but we can all agree on
"Waiting is boring, so hurry up and send an e-mail already!"
- 110 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:10:02 ID:LPnzOnjB
( ﾟДﾟ) Wha?
Can someone explain to me why this guy is so desperate??
- 111 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:10:12 ID:SnnXOAAz
THIS THREAD IS LOW ON QUALITY AS ALWAYS
- 112 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:10:58 ID:rlzM315d
"Can't" post my opinion? I said I "don't" post my opinionwwww
Let me ask you, are you even looking at the real Kansai and Miss Undie? You're just projecting some video game or manga characters into them, aren't you?
And yet, you go posting your worthless "opinions" all serious and proud, it's so laughable it's sadwwwwwwwww
- 113 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:11:00 ID:bC65vEg0
- That one guy who keeps using capital W's.
- 114 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:11:04 ID:Yw4HcsHb
I don't understand it either.
When you think about it, Molester's been acting really weird since the first day.
If a woman in front of you seems to think you're a molester, wouldn't you normally try to get away?
But I guess that's Molester QUALI-
- 115 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:11:32 ID:pctlN1d8
Yeah. I get what you're trying to say.
But it's embarrassing that you actually seem to think no VIPPERs can't give advice worth shit.
You'll find reasonable people even on VIP.
No, I bet most of them are reasonable.
Actually, I think it's the most reasonable board on this website.
- 116 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 17:11:48 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Well,, seems like you guys all think I've always picked the obviously and objectively worst options so far.
I wouldn't agree with that though.
About the only time I thought "I shouldn't have listened to the VIPPERs' opinions... ＯＴＬ"
was when I sent those long e-mails to Miss Understanding and she found them annoying.
On every other occasion so far, you guys' advice was super helpful.
If I'd been alone, I bet I'd have just been like
"I don't know what to do!! I don't know!!! Fuck it, let me watch Inma Seiden and rub one out first...
Oh shit! I fell asleep!! It's already time! I haven't come up with anything!!"
and this thing would have been over in only a few days.
- 117 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:11:51 ID:rlzM315d
That I can understand. But what I'm still struggling to understand is how stupid you have to be to believe that Molester is in trouble if he doesn't send an e-mail asap.
- 118 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:14:21 ID:FJiDd7Wv
Your words just made me so happy. (´Д⊂ sniff
- 119 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:15:41 ID:rlzM315d
Just look at the opinions posted in this thread. The ones that are worded like "Do this! Do that!" are almost always shit.
Look at all the guys throwing a fit and saying Molester went berserk or made a bad choice every time he does something. You think they're reasonable?
- 120 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:16:31 ID:bC65vEg0
- >You'll find reasonable people even on VIP.
>No, I bet most of them are reasonable.
>Actually, I think it's the most reasonable board on this website.
- 121 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:16:48 ID:zkqQtG+b
They're more reasonable than trolls like you.
- 122 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:17:43 ID:y9JWuE8z
Your post hit the hardest.
Dude, get it through your thick skull already. You're not needed here. Fuck off.
- 123 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:17:56 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- To be fair, VIPPERs ignore Molester's opinions all the timeww
- 124 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:18:19 ID:3m1OVG/4
When you reread the e-mails Miss Undie found annoying,
you can tell that you really tried to incorporate all our opinions into them.
It was like they were written by a schizophrenicw
- 125 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:18:19 ID:CkJqsaFV
Most reasonable board... You can't be serious... VIP is the shittiest board on 2ch...
But I love this board because it is a clusterfuck of shitposts and out-of-place serious posts.
- 126 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:18:46 ID:GoOVgyTj
- All OP did was show them his otaku side again, right?
But if he doesn't change that side of him, they'll sever ties with him sooner or later.
He should stay in contact with them and try to change little by little.
If he doesn't do anything, they'll never contact him again. After all, they're just acquaintances.
Plus, they're soon going to be busy with Christmas around the corner.
- 127 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:18:56 ID:mrEFhdD6
- In any case, let's stop shitting on other opinions just to make yours look better!
If your criticism is beside the point, it's worthless and gets discarded.
- 128 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:19:00 ID:+h6Xuq7U
- Guys, guys, can we please stop fighting?
The atmosphere in this thread's been really unpleasant since yesterday.
Molester doesn't have any friends, so this is the only place he can go to for advice, right?
This is supposed to be a sanctuary for Molester, but look at the state this place is in.
I feel bad for Molester. After all, he's the one who has it the toughest.
Look, we're all different.
Some of us wrack our brains and write all these serious posts because we want to somehow help out Molester.
Others make joke posts because they want to liven up the thread.
To each their own. There's no need to attack each other.
If Molester gave a fuck about our experience with relationships, he'd have asked the "Love & Romance" board for advice instead of VIP.
- 129 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:19:51 ID:rlzM315d
I'm a troll, huh? If I'm a troll, what's with people like you who just want push their opinions on everyone else?
Ah, you guys do it because you seriously care about Molester, wasn't it?
I thought you guys were joking because your opinions are so off the wallwwwwww
- 130 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:20:27 ID:pctlN1d8
Calling people's opinion shit after the fact... is easy.
But what if they were just trying to help?
They can't be bad people if they were trying their hardest to help some stranger on the Internet.
(Regardless of whether their opinion was right or not.)
I think most people here are quite serious about wanting to help OP.
- 131 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:20:40 ID:pctlN1d8
I teared up a little.
- 132 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:21:25 ID:zkqQtG+b
Okay, what's the point of that post then? It's not a joke either.
- 133 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:22:07 ID:FJiDd7Wv
All jokes aside, I have to agree with this.
We have to stop fighting, guys. We're not acting like ourselves today.
Aren't we all friends here on VIP? Trolling each other like this isn't like us VIPPERs.
- 134 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:22:12 ID:AX3DxuGh
- Wow, things really got out of hand while I was afk workingw
Why is everyone at each other's throats all of a sudden?
- 135 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:23:25 ID:CkJqsaFV
Yeah... My posts looked so out of place yesterday... It was so embarrassing it gave me an erection.
- 136 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:24:06 ID:rlzM315d
No, well, I'm fine with all kinds of posts, be it joke posts, serious posts, shit opinions, or great opinions.
I just think it's annoying when all these numbskulls start attacking Molester's choices like
"Why would you choose that? You should have just gone with what I said!"
Especially when their opinions weren't anything special or even worse than the one Molester picked.
- 137 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:25:56 ID:zToeYMJd
Isn't the real problem that Molester got tired of his own thread? There's no real progress and he doesn't seem motivated either.
- 138 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:26:15 ID:pctlN1d8
No, same here, actually. I love VIP too.
I've tried out all kinds of boards, but ever since I set foot into VIP, I haven't left VIP much.
I've basically become a shut-in here.
But aren't most VIPPERs like that?
As a VIPPER, you eat everything you're fed without leaving anything behind!
When VIP was down last time, I became painfully aware of how high the overall QUALITY is on VIPw
But reasonable...... I guess VIP is anything but reasonable. My badw
- 139 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:26:42 ID:J0eWIHjY
- So it's all the fault of a certain premature ejaculator. Is this our final answer?
- 140 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:29:03 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Opinions are opinions.
Don't call other opinions shit like your opinion was the only right one.
There's no right or wrong when it comes to opinions, so there's nothing wrong with having all kinds of opinions.
If there was a right opinion, Molester would be reading Hot-Dog PRESS right now.
Having lots of opinions to choose from can help you realize what you really want.
It's not about which opinions are shit and which are not.
- 141 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:29:40 ID:/vdPN+NT
- If you ask me, it's because Molester is a premature ejaculator
that he was able to start a thread like this on VIP and it's been going strong for 18 parts already.
I think Molester has grown a lot compared to how he was when I started the second thread for him.
And this is only the prologue! Hang in there, Molester!
- 142 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:30:45 ID:AX3DxuGh
It's questionable if having more than three things to choose from is actually good for Molester, the king of eroge.
- 143 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:31:47 ID:pctlN1d8
Yeah, no shit. Of course, there's no progress right now.
Give him a break.
- 144 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:33:22 ID:rlzM315d
If people here thought like that, they wouldn't be so disrespectful. They wouldn't shit on Molester's decisions and act like only their own opinion is valid.
They would just say "Okay, why don't you try this next time?" instead of reprimanding him like "You should have done what I said."
All they're doing is making suggestions, so why can't they be more humble about it? They're all like "I'm 100% right, you can't go wrong with my advice!"
In fact, I bet it's not me, it's actually them who think "All opinions are shit except mine."
- 145 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:34:51 ID:+h6Xuq7U
- Oh yeah, Molester really is a lot calmer now compared to how he was at first.
Back then, he'd send an e-mail while we were still discussing what to send and then just go
"Sorry, actually, I just sent the e-mail."
and all of us would go EEEEEHH（´д｀）HHHHHHww
- 146 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:36:23 ID:zkqQtG+b
You want people here to be more humble and stop shitting on others? Dude, you do realize you're on VIP, right?
Do you often get called out for being a party pooper?
- 147 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:36:52 ID:pctlN1d8
I think I got what you're trying to say.
Turns out you're just worried about the direction this thread is going and that is a valid concern.
The only problem is the way you worded it, I guess.
Your first post came off like you were trying to pick a fight.
Maybe don't go around calling people creepy?
Because I do agree with what you're saying.
- 148 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:38:59 ID:rlzM315d
All I did was give a reasonable reply to a reasonable opinion.
Besides, you do realize that if you're going to use "This is VIP" as an excuse for all the bullshit in this thread,
then it will excuse my bullshit just the same, right?
- 149 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:39:35 ID:/vdPN+NT
- That too is VIP QUALITY.
- 150 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:40:34 ID:zkqQtG+b
So you're aware that your posts are bullshit and need an excuse.
That's a relief.
I was just scared that you might have been serious about all that.
- 151 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:41:09 ID:bUWo0kBM
- Well, what can I say...
I just got home from work, so I have no idea what's going on, but...
THAT IS VIP QUALITY.
- 152 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:41:26 ID:+h6Xuq7U
- Infinite hidden potential...
That is VIP QUALITY.
- 153 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:43:57 ID:J0eWIHjY
- You guys literally call everything QUALITY here... (´～`)
- 154 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:45:04 ID:CkJqsaFV
- Only here on VIP can you become friends with a troll.
- 155 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:46:08 ID:rlzM315d
My policy is that there's no point in being reasonable when talking to someone who isn't reasonable.
- 156 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:47:16 ID:pctlN1d8
- If this was a different board, we might still be fighting,
but on VIP, the two words "VIP QUALITY" are enough to absorb all conflict.
Maybe I was right about this being the most reasonable board...
- 157 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:50:41 ID:bC65vEg0
Does ID:rlzM315d even know the meaning of VIP QUALITY?
If you think you do, try explaining it.
Because you must have gotten it wrong.
- 158 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:52:33 ID:R7irW5zo
VIP QUALITY is VIP QUALITY.
It's the only definition there is.
- 159 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:54:02 ID:mrEFhdD6
If all we did was simply accept all of Molester's opinions and decisions, I don't think Molester would need us at all.
Because there are no right or wrong answers, posts about what he should have done might change his mind for the better.
I think the most important thing is to expose Molester to all kinds of different ways of thinking.
After all, even if you have Molester's best interest in mind, what counts in the end is what Molester thinks.
Since he doesn't have many friends, he should come in contact with good guys, bad guys, and all walks of life
so that he can compare himself with others and find out what makes him tick.
If he then makes a decision he can actually stand by for a change, he wouldn't have any regrets no matter the outcome.
It's not like this is a game and there is always one correct answer anyway.
That's why I think everyone should just keep on keeping on.
- 160 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:55:37 ID:J0eWIHjY
- Instead of
"I think I should do this. What do you guys think?"
he's always like
"What do you guys think I should do?"
from the get-go.
I wish he'd, at least, contribute a suggestion or two himself.
- 161 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 17:56:21 ID:R7irW5zo
- I'd like to ask the VIPPERs what kind of end they want to see. Let's see if they really want a happy end for Molester or not.
□ Miss Undie end
□ Kansai end
□ Loli Jugs end
□ Two-timing end
□ Three-timing end
□ Friendzone end
□ Forever alone end
□ Thread dies out end
□ Offline crab meeting end
□ Offline Aussie beef meeting end
□ Offline SATY pork meeting end
- 162 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:05:35 ID:pctlN1d8
- Sorry, I'm not trolling,
but I seriously have no idea how to fill that out.
Do I copy-paste it and add check marks?
And what's with the empty one between "Thread dies out end" and "Offline crab meeting end"?
- 163 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:09:54 ID:SnnXOAAz
- □ Miss Undie end
□ Kansai end
□ Loli Jugs end
□ Two-timing end
?? Three-timing end
□ Friendzone end
□ Forever alone end
□ Thread dies out end
?? Molester becomes a stalker end
?? Offline crab meeting end
□ Offline Aussie meeting end
□ Offline SATY pork meeting end
- 164 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:13:08 ID:R7irW5zo
- I should have explained. My bad.
If you want Molester to have a happy end with Miss Undie,
change the line to
■ Miss Undie end
The empty one can be filled with whatever you want.
■ Molester and Miss Undie start dating
□ Molester and Kansai start dating
□ Molester and Loli Jugs start dating
□ Molester starts dating two of them at the same time
□ Molester starts dating all three of them
□ Molester gets stuck in the friendzone forever
□ Molester doesn't get to date anyone
□ Molester gets ignored and the thread dies out
■ Molester gets married
□ We have an offline crab meeting with Molester
□ We have an offline Aussie beef meeting with Molester
□ We have an offline SATY pork meeting with Molester
Ah, it's time for dinner.
- 165 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:16:57 ID:M+9RUBS6
- Well, as long as Molester doesn't do something, we won't get to see any of the ends.
- 166 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:19:50 ID:pctlN1d8
- ■ Miss Undie end (← I can't decide between these two.)
■ Kansai end
□ Loli Jugs end
□ Two-timing end
□ Three-timing end
□ Friendzone end
□ Forever alone end
□ Thread dies out end
□ Offline crab meeting end
□ Offline Aussie beef meeting end
□ Offline SATY pork meeting end
This is about as hard as deciding between Flora and Bianca.
- 167 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:33:18 ID:3jGTptm+
- Miss Undie is Flora and Kansai is Bianca, huh?
- 168 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:34:29 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
So it's either go for the super submissive type aka Miss Understanding (Flora) or the super dominant type aka Kansai (Bianca).
I would go for the latter in a heartbeat. Seems a lot more fun and I find Kansai to be more moe too.
- 169 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:35:45 ID:zkqQtG+b
- It's Bianca for me without a question.
The night I returned to her hometown, I had seicross with her in the inn.
- 170 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:38:34 ID:3m1OVG/4
Please explain what you're talking about.
- 171 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:47:38 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Not all that interesting.
Seems like they're characters from a video game.
- 172 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 18:50:16 ID:QTGWb3t9
This "Flora" just made me spit out my instant ramen.
- 173 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:50:29 ID:3m1OVG/4
Thanks a ton.
- 174 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:51:27 ID:c2BnW0hf
- Has something new happened since this morning?
- 175 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:55:57 ID:R4zy1Wbr
So, what are you going to do on Friday?
- 176 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 18:57:54 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
- 177 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:05:23 ID:R7irW5zo
- How timely. There was an art exhibition called Flora earlier this year.
Is it just me or is this picture the best thing to come out of it?
- 178 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:06:40 ID:QTGWb3t9
Send an e-mail, I guess.
- 179 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:12:16 ID:pctlN1d8
What are you going to send?
- 180 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:13:08 ID:QTGWb3t9
I can think of all kinds of things I could send, but I'm not sure what would be best...
- 181 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:14:08 ID:R7irW5zo
- 182 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:14:33 ID:R7irW5zo
- Oops, I didn't mean to post that.
- 183 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:14:51 ID:AX3DxuGh
Hard to tell.
Why don't you try posting some of them in the thread?
- 184 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:15:14 ID:ra430z6h
- Molester, why do you never show up when we're discussing something? You're the OP, you should take part in the discussion.
That's why people feel like you're ignoring them.
- 185 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:17:47 ID:R7irW5zo
- And when he does show up, it's just to post something weird.
- 186 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:17:57 ID:qbQH9JC3
- 1. E-mail about how you regret taking them to Akiba
2. E-mail about something unrelated as if Akiba didn't happen
3. E-mail asking them out to Akiba again
4. E-mail telling Loli to return your shirt
5. E-mail asking them out to drinks at your place
Whatever you send, it's too risky to send it to Miss Undie. I'm afraid Kansai is the only one you can safely send an e-mail to.
- 187 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:18:22 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Huh? Molester's gonna do something?
- 188 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:18:45 ID:R4zy1Wbr
Why don't you ask them out to the movies? Didn't Miss Undie or Kansai mention that they want to go watch Howl's Moving Castle?
- 189 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:19:11 ID:AX3DxuGh
I'm for playing it safe and sending 2 to Kansai.
- 190 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:19:36 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
I tried to come up with something and totally failed, but let me post it anyway.
"Sup. You were creeped out by Akihabara, weren't you?
I never noticed when I went there by myself,
but now that I think about it, that place is crazy...
Next time we go somewhere, let's make it somewhere different than Akihabaraw"
- 191 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:23:27 ID:QTGWb3t9
- I'm not sure. I have no idea what Kansai really thought of Akihabara.
Just when I was writing that,
I got an e-mail from Loli...
- 192 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:24:39 ID:f6u73Djl
Brb buying cigarettes in a hurry.
- 193 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:24:59 ID:gm3NWbQa
- It's an e-mail!
- 194 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:25:28 ID:pctlN1d8
I'm so boooooored!!!
Don't mind me. I just felt like saying hi.
Be honest. Akiba was a mistake, wasn't it?
You girls must have been super creeped outw
Sorry about that. orz"
- 195 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:26:00 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "Seems like yesterday's trip went really bad."
Not a word about puking.
- 196 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:26:05 ID:pctlN1d8
- 197 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:26:37 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- It's here━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━!!!!
This thread is great because of these sudden events!
- 198 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:26:48 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Let's give self-deprecation a try.
"You seemed surprised the other day.
That's right! I am a proud otaku who prefers 2D over 3D! And I feel at ease when I'm in Akihabara!
Call me creepy if you want!
......on second thought, please don't. I shouldn't have taken you girls there."
I don't think this will be of much use to you.
- 199 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:27:11 ID:pctlN1d8
>"Seems like yesterday's trip went really bad."
This is really bad!
She knows it was really bad!!!
- 200 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:28:31 ID:lxM9Wdna
- 201 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:29:06 ID:QTGWb3t9
I know! It's really bad!
Like someone said in the thread, I guess they went back to the restaurant after that
and had a secret meeting.
- 202 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:29:23 ID:zkqQtG+b
Really bad, she sayswwwwwwwww Okaywwwwwwwwww
- 203 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:29:59 ID:onMq0+F2
- "Yeah... I didn't think it would be that bad...
Did Kansai and Miss Undie say something else?"
- 204 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:30:23 ID:mrEFhdD6
- You triggered my trap card, Yuugi!
"Attraction to Loli Jugs"!
Having found a solution to all your problems, I end my turn!
- 205 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:30:46 ID:QTGWb3t9
It's all she wrote.
First of all, I've learned that you can't make someone wait long once an e-mail conversation starts.
I also managed to control my urge to reply instantly like the premature ejaculator I am.
Now, what should I write for my first reply?
I, for one, would send an e-mail like
"Yeah... I should have been more thoughtful of you all."
and hope that Loli will throw in a good word for me.
- 206 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:30:58 ID:pctlN1d8
Well, it's not surprising that they talked about it in the family restaurant......
What's surprising is that they told her how bad it was......
So, what are you going to reply?
- 207 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:31:56 ID:onMq0+F2
- I feel like she might drop by Molester's place on her way home
if we can make this a fun conversation.
- 208 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:32:07 ID:mrEFhdD6
- 209 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:32:43 ID:pctlN1d8
I'd just ask
"Did Kansai and Miss Undie say something?"
and keep it short and simple.
- 210 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:32:46 ID:zkqQtG+b
- We can help him with the first e-mail, but it's going to be Molester QUALITY after that.
That's why we have to put our all into the first e-mail...... because we're VIP.
- 211 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:32:52 ID:58bzEAMV
- "I regret it now."
- 212 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:32:56 ID:f6u73Djl
Ask Kansai for help.
And you're going to be relying on Loli to save you next, huh?
- 213 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:33:06 ID:onMq0+F2
- Your reply sounds kinda weird.
Especially the "of you all" part.
Wouldn't it be better to try to convince them
that you didn't think Akihabara would be that bad?
- 214 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:34:04 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
"Maybe I just lack common sense because I'm an otaku. （＾ω＾；）"
- 215 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:34:09 ID:pctlN1d8
- Send "What did they say?" for starters,
and buy us time to think about the next move.
- 216 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:34:17 ID:lxM9Wdna
"Of course, it went really bad. We went to Akihabara, after all."
See how she reacts if you act like it was somebody else's problem.
- 217 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:34:54 ID:QTGWb3t9
...is what I think, but does everyone else agree?
- 218 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:35:05 ID:R7irW5zo
So my prediction came true, huh...
- 219 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:35:37 ID:f6u73Djl
- 220 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:35:39 ID:AX3DxuGh
- >"Seems like yesterday's trip went really bad."<
Really bad, really bad, really bad......
- 221 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:35:41 ID:zkqQtG+b
I can't think of anything else......
- 222 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:35:55 ID:58bzEAMV
- 223 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:36:10 ID:pctlN1d8
- "Well, I'd only been to PC stores there before,
so I had no idea it was like that further inside...
They must have been creeped out."
- 224 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:36:29 ID:R7irW5zo
- 225 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:36:42 ID:QTGWb3t9
- I'm sending it then.
"Tell me about it... What did they say?"
- 226 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:37:40 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Whoa, whoa, just when I was about to go out for groceries, this happens!
- 227 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:37:41 ID:pctlN1d8
- The race against the clock has already begun.
Let's just post whatever we come up with.
- 228 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:37:50 ID:58bzEAMV
- Where did "Tell me about it..." come from?
- 229 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:37:54 ID:AX3DxuGh
- Just now, the VIPPERs became one for just one moment.
- 230 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:38:01 ID:onMq0+F2
- Ohh, Molester is actually listening to us today.
I was looking forward to seeing more of his miraculous handling.
- 231 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:38:17 ID:wbvJSMDa
- "I figured I'd take them to a specialist store while we're at it."
is pretty good, in my opinion.
Someone else suggested it sometime earlier.
- 232 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:38:20 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Now, let's think.
Judging from her e-mail, I think we can safely assume that after the trip
the entire family restaurant staff discussed me in the staff room.
That means, Kansai and Miss Understanding must have told them their impressions of what happened yesterday.
But what we don't know is what those impressions were!!
- 233 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:38:32 ID:SnnXOAAz
Well, he has to let them know that he wasn't oblivious to what the girls were feeling.
- 234 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:38:52 ID:zkqQtG+b
- "I never really paid attention to anything there but the PC stores,
so I had no idea it was that bad."
Send this to justify what you did.
- 235 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:39:33 ID:QTGWb3t9
Right. It wouldn't be a lie either. Here are my excuses:
- Specialist stores
- Akiba seemed like the place for it
- I didn't think they'd be that creeped out
- I regret it now
I'm thinking of using these.
- 236 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:39:46 ID:58bzEAMV
- Keep in mind that all three girls will read your e-mails.
- 237 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:39:57 ID:AX3DxuGh
If we're careless, it might end up sounding like an excuse.
But I guess we don't have much of a choice this time, huh...
- 238 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:40:06 ID:wbvJSMDa
I think that's a good direction.
- 239 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:40:44 ID:R7irW5zo
- I bet they're together in the same room even now.
They're sounding Molester out to laugh and squeal at his replies.
- 240 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:41:06 ID:58bzEAMV
- Let's come up with reasons why Molester could have thought they wouldn't get creeped out by Akihabara.
- 241 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:41:10 ID:pctlN1d8
- Let me suggest >>223 once again.
Maybe Molester didn't read it the first time.
- 242 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:41:15 ID:f6u73Djl
There's no point telling Loli that you regret it now.
Say it to the other two girls.
Kansai told you the same thing several times already.
- 243 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:41:21 ID:QTGWb3t9
- I don't remember telling anyone else than Kansai that I'm an otaku, but after seeing Miss Understanding's reaction yesterday,
I'm convinced that she must have at least heard about it.
- Molester is an otaku.
- Molester has been to Akiba multiple times, at least.
It's only natural to assume that these two facts have reached Loli's ears too.
- 244 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:41:40 ID:zkqQtG+b
I realized after posting that they've already been in his room and found out about his hobbies,
so we can't really use that excuse anymore...... We'll have to go with >>235, huh...
- 245 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:42:11 ID:x0qrB1FC
- Holy shit, something is happening!
When I read the suggestions in the thread,
it seemed like everyone wanted him to just send "What did they say?"
I was afraid it'd make it seem like Molester had no idea how bad it was and I was going (((( ；ﾟДﾟ))) shake shake
But Molester luckily added "Tell me about it..." all by himself.
- 246 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:42:26 ID:SnnXOAAz
- She'll probably reply with something vague like "They seemed very surprised.",
so we might want to come up with a reply to that.
Since it looks like we can't use the "It wasn't like that last time I was there." excuse,
I would recommend the "I was surprised too because I don't go to there that often." approach...
"I was surprised too." should be more comforting for the girls than "I regret it now."
if you ask me.
- 247 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:42:27 ID:QTGWb3t9
In that case, it's already game over.
I'll say this because you seem to have missed this, but they probably know I'm an anime otaku.
At the very least, Kansai knows for sure.
- 248 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:43:11 ID:R7irW5zo
- Let's not try to come up with the next e-mail before she has replied.
You guys making up all kinds of shit in your heads is what makes OP go berserk...
- 249 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:43:27 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Yeah, we should wait and see how she replies first.
- 250 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:43:33 ID:AX3DxuGh
>"I was surprised too." should be more comforting for the girls than "I regret it now."
>if you ask me.
- 251 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:43:38 ID:QTGWb3t9
As I already said earlier, I can't use that approach.
The reason being, I didn't act the least bit surprised when I was there with them.
- 252 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:43:46 ID:wbvJSMDa
It should be enough to tell the other two later in person.
It's Loli he's exchanging e-mails with right now.
He should tell Loli that he regrets it now
and tell the other two in person later.
- 253 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:44:07 ID:58bzEAMV
- So it was an ordinary sight for Molester, huh...
- 254 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:44:30 ID:onMq0+F2
- >>251 LOL
- 255 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:44:44 ID:pctlN1d8
- >>235 If we use this approach...
"I knew that Akiba is full of crazy otaku,
but I also knew that it's full of specialist stores for self-defense products.
But I honestly didn't think the girls would be that creeped out.
I feel bad for what I did to them."
How about something like this?
- 256 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:44:53 ID:R7irW5zo
The girls seem to see something in you they don't see in other guys. It's far from game over.
- 257 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:45:11 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Oh crap, she replied.
"They came to the family restaurant afterwards
and said they were really surprisedw"
- 258 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:45:13 ID:lxM9Wdna
- There's no need to feel bad.
You achieved what you set out to do. There's nothing wrong with buying self-defense products in Akiba where the selection is best.
I don't think anyone expects you to do every single thing right. Am I wrong?
- 259 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:45:19 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Don't be so scared. Everything will be alright.
Well, at least, until the next time you have to face them in person.
- 260 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:45:44 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Don't be so scared. Everything will be alright.
Well, at least, until the next time you have to face them in person.
- 261 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:45:58 ID:R7irW5zo
I GOT BINGOOOOOO!!!
- 262 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:46:19 ID:58bzEAMV
- How about "It's Akihabara, for fuck's sakes! What's there to be surprised about?!"
- 263 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:46:20 ID:SnnXOAAz
- (´-`).oO( I bet the reason he got an e-mail from Loli instead Miss Undie or Kansai is because Miss Undie and Kansai didn't want to e-mail him... )
- 264 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:46:28 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- See? It doesn't seem to be as bad as you thought it was.
At least, from the looks of it.
- 265 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:46:42 ID:zkqQtG+b
If they already know that you're the kind of anime otaku who'd blend in perfectly with the Akiba crowd,
then you'll never be able to get rid of that image.
Even if you feel bad for what happened or act like you were surprised, the equation "Molester = creep" is forever ingrained in their minds......
- 266 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:09 ID:AX3DxuGh
I think it just feels awkward for them to e-mail him right now.
- 267 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:09 ID:58bzEAMV
If that was the case, he wouldn't have gotten an e-mail at all.
- 268 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:11 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
"When I go to Akihabara to buy something, I always just go straight to the store that sells it,
so I hadn't even registered that it was that bad.
Or maybe my eyes are already so used to it because I'm an otaku?w"
- 269 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:47:13 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Here's my reply:
"Ahh, I feel bad for what I did to them...
I took them to Akihabara to look for self-defense products,
but I didn't think they'd be that creeped out."
- 270 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:23 ID:R7irW5zo
- Send "Tell the fools they should count themselves lucky they got to peek into a man's world."
- 271 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:24 ID:cUWUyGkA
- Remember, all three of them will read your reply.
- 272 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:33 ID:onMq0+F2
- Maybe skip apologizing and switch to small talk with Loli?
"I did notice something was wrong when we were there, but couldn't bring up it up. *sweat*"
"I feel bad for taking them there..."
should be enough, no?
- 273 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:35 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Why don't you try to find out what the problem was?
Ask her what exactly they were so shocked about.
- 274 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:47:44 ID:QTGWb3t9
- 275 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:47:57 ID:onMq0+F2
- He already apologized... orz
- 276 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:48:04 ID:58bzEAMV
- Let's predict what she'll reply.
Loli: "How did you think they'd react?!"
- 277 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:48:13 ID:AX3DxuGh
I didn't mean it in a bad way.
- 278 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:48:17 ID:QTGWb3t9
I would like to find out, but... I have no idea how...
- 279 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:48:20 ID:gm3NWbQa
- Molester's mental state right now...
must be a lot like how I felt when I lost my lvl 88 ninja I'd put so much time and effort into.
- 280 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:48:23 ID:wbvJSMDa
That would be interesting to know.
- 281 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:48:24 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Tell Loli that you didn't have any bad intentions.
- 282 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:49:01 ID:R7irW5zo
- This is why we told you to call them in the afternoon.
- 283 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:49:32 ID:SnnXOAAz
What he means is, they asked Loli to e-mail you because it's less awkward for her.
They must have had a blast talking about you in the family restaurant yesterdaywwww
- 284 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:49:46 ID:zkqQtG+b
The queston is, were they simply shocked about Akiba or about how Molester blended right into Akiba?
I have the feeling it was the former.
- 285 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:49:50 ID:Yw4HcsHb
>but I didn't think they'd be that creeped out.
Let's hope she replies to this part.
- 286 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:50:04 ID:3jGTptm+
- Come on, guys, do you really need her to spell out what they were so shocked about?w
- 287 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:50:11 ID:QTGWb3t9
- She replied.
She may not be quite as fast as Kansai with her short e-mails, but she's still crazy fast.
"Akihabara must be amazing from what I've heardw"
Looks like it's just as I'd feared.
It must have been the sight of all those otaku stores lined up in one street.
- 288 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:50:41 ID:L0PA/3os
- Just send some random replies and cut the conversation short.
Loli should be more worried about her habit of puking in her sleep instead.
- 289 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:50:40 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Maybe they were so shocked by Akiba that they didn't even notice how Molester was feeling right at home there.
Or am I being too optimistic?
- 290 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:50:51 ID:x0qrB1FC
Molester isn't giving us any time for discussion between e-mails,
but note how he's never tried this hard before
to take all our opinions into account.
- 291 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:50:57 ID:R7irW5zo
- Scrap the e-mails and call Loli instead.
Feel free to get carried away all you want, but make sure to tell her honestly how you feel.
Be thankful that you got to meet these girls and treasure it.
- 292 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:50:59 ID:pctlN1d8
- No choice but to stick to the "Akiba is full of otaku, but it has the best selection of self-defense products!" excuse, huh...
- 293 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:51:21 ID:58bzEAMV
- Molester: "I guess I'm already used to Akiba..."
- 294 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:51:23 ID:QTGWb3t9
- My reply:
"I figured they'd be fine, but I was just going by my own standards.
I regret it now."
- 295 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:51:26 ID:AX3DxuGh
No, you might be onto something there.
- 296 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:51:32 ID:wbvJSMDa
- 297 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:51:34 ID:f6u73Djl
"You know what else is amazing? The selection of self-defense products there!"
- 298 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:51:52 ID:lxM9Wdna
I couldn't agree more.
That means, they weren't creeped out by you, Molester.
So calm down!
- 299 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:51:56 ID:58bzEAMV
- By your own standards...
- 300 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:51:59 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Send this to Kansai:
"Are you with Loli right now?!"
and catch her off guard.
- 301 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:52:05 ID:zkqQtG+b
Guess she couldn't tell you that they were actually creeped out by you, Molesterw
But well, now that it's come to this, all you can really do is keep apologizing and hope for the best.
- 302 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:52:11 ID:onMq0+F2
- I can't believe you're apologizing...
You should have made a joke about it instead imo.
- 303 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:52:14 ID:QTGWb3t9
I don't have Loli's phone number.
It's highly likely that she got my number from Kansai though.
- 304 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:52:31 ID:SnnXOAAz
- >but I didn't think they'd be that creeped out.
As the guy who predicted Loli's reply in >>246, I don't like the way you phrased this.
You're basically implying that you weren't creeped out at all.
Loli's next reply will show if Kansai and Miss Undie are next to her right now or not.
If they are, her reply should be a bit more specific this time.
If they're not, she'll just repeat how surprised they were without any new info.
- 305 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:52:50 ID:cUWUyGkA
- The greatest tragedy is that the equation Akiba = Molester has been established.
Instead of apologizing, you could say
"I shouldn't have taken the girls there."
That's about the only thing I can think of.
- 306 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:52:52 ID:3jGTptm+
That's the only viable option.
Let's change it to "Akihabara is known as THE town for self-defense products."
and try to convince them that he was so focussed on this part that he forgot it's also THE town for otaku.
- 307 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:53:15 ID:R7irW5zo
- Looks like it's the three girls versus us VIPPERs.
Why do I feel like their team is way stronger than ours?
I bet Kansai is the one who's sending the e-mails from Loli's cell phone.
- 308 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:53:16 ID:L0PA/3os
- What if Loli is like
"Akiba sounds fun! I wanna see it too! Take me there!"
all of a sudden?w
- 309 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:53:30 ID:onMq0+F2
- Wow, to think he's talking about standards...
- 310 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:53:37 ID:58bzEAMV
- If you take her to Akiba, she'll just end up puking there.
- 311 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:53:43 ID:/vdPN+NT
Hang in there, Molester. This is gonna be the turning point of your story.
- 312 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:54:01 ID:AX3DxuGh
That'd be hilarious.
We'd have to mobilize all our funnels againw
- 313 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:54:02 ID:wbvJSMDa
- "Whenever you're looking for something weird and obscure, you go to Akiba.
That's why I figured I'd take them there for self-defense products..."
would be better imo.
- 314 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:54:37 ID:wbvJSMDa
Molester QUALITY is when you can't rule out anything no matter how unlikely because it might actually happen.
- 315 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:54:46 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Don't resort to excuses, Mr. President!
Tell them the truth!
- 316 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:54:50 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Wouldn't our funnels just increase the otaku population in Akiba?w
- 317 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:54:52 ID:onMq0+F2
- Dear Molester,
please make sure your e-mails are easy to reply to.
Seems like Loli can still laugh about it, so I'm sure Kansai and Miss Undie can too.
You should seriously try cracking a joke about it.
- 318 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:55:00 ID:QTGWb3t9
- She just replied.
"You don't need to worry about it that much.
I don't think that the two are that shocked either."
They're sitting right next to her, aren't they?
- 319 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:55:02 ID:cUWUyGkA
That's not true thoughw
- 320 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:55:30 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Really? I hope it's true...
- 321 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:55:37 ID:/vdPN+NT
They're definitely sitting right next to her. We're not dealing with one person here. It's all three of them.
They're just letting Loli send the e-mails because it's less awkward for her.
- 322 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:55:48 ID:cUWUyGkA
But we did guess right that all three of them were there.
- 323 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:55:48 ID:pctlN1d8
I'm somewhat relieved now.
Was it just us being paranoid?
- 324 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:55:59 ID:wbvJSMDa
- 325 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:56:02 ID:R7irW5zo
It's the oldest trick in the book
Woo━━━━ (*ﾟ∀ﾟ) (∀ﾟ*)━━━━━━t!!!!!!!!!!!!
彡 ⊂ つ⊂ つ ミ
(( ⊂、 / ＼ ～つ ))
ミ ∪ ≡ U′ 彡
- 326 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:56:06 ID:AX3DxuGh
That's an e-mail from Kansai and Miss Undie to check how you're doing.
- 327 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:56:20 ID:SnnXOAAz
You can finally relax.
Looks like the only reason Kansai and Miss Undie didn't e-mail you was because it felt too awkward.
One thing's for certain though. You're always going to be associated with Akiba from now onw
- 328 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:56:25 ID:onMq0+F2
- "I felt so embarrassed I didn't sleep a wink... lol"
I can't think of anything else that could help you now.
- 329 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:56:30 ID:zkqQtG+b
Alright, if the girls themselves are telling you not to worry about it,
then we should just go with it even if it may not be completely true.
- 330 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:56:45 ID:pctlN1d8
- As always, leave it to Kansai to handle the situation masterfully.
- 331 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:56:52 ID:cUWUyGkA
There were quite a few posts yesterday
about how we're being paranoid though.
- 332 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:57:15 ID:qbQH9JC3
- It's "don't worry about it that much"... Not "don't worry about it at all".
- 333 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:57:16 ID:R7irW5zo
- Good, very good.
We're back in the game, boys.
- 334 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:57:23 ID:mrEFhdD6
- If you sent
"Tell the two girls next to you I'm sorry."
I bet you'd get a call from Kansai right away.
- 335 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:57:29 ID:QTGWb3t9
- My reply:
"I hope you're right about that.
By the way, are you not working today?"
- 336 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:57:39 ID:AX3DxuGh
- Kansai's an amazing tactician. Our boy, on the other hand, I don't know...
- 337 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:57:42 ID:gkpuUBrh
- Now send this:
"Well, I was shocked that Akihabara had changed so much compared to when I was last there a long time ago."
- 338 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:57:45 ID:cUWUyGkA
- 339 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:58:09 ID:SnnXOAAz
Make it seem like you're relieved a little and slightly shift the subject.
Something like "Glad to hear that. Do you think Miss Undie will be fine with the self-defense products we bought?"
But we'll have to come up with something better for the last part.
Don't reply immediately this time.
- 340 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:58:26 ID:qbQH9JC3
How can it be a long time ago if he's there once a month?w
- 341 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:58:26 ID:zkqQtG+b
Ignored us, huh... Well, I guess there's no use staying on that topic for too long.
After all, Kansai and Miss Undie are clearly reading the e-mails too.
- 342 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:58:34 ID:pctlN1d8
I remember a bunch of posts like that, but didn't the majority say that we're in deep shit?
Well, not that it matters now anywayw
- 343 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:58:36 ID:R7irW5zo
Count yourself lucky.
Looks like you've found friends for life. In us VIPPERs, that is.
- 344 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:58:49 ID:onMq0+F2
Now I'm curious how he's going to reply if she says she's free today...
- 345 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:59:03 ID:wbvJSMDa
There you go changing the subject without any transition whatsoeverw
But well, I do agree that it's probably pointless dwelling on the subject of Akiba any longer.
- 346 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:59:07 ID:cUWUyGkA
- >>335 Hold up, you can't suddenly send shit like that.
- 347 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 19:59:50 ID:QTGWb3t9
That's very reassuring!!
That's my super forceful yet precise handling skills in action.
I just figured it'd be a bad idea to keep talking about Akiba if the three of them are together right now...
- 348 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:59:50 ID:R7irW5zo
The lady from the pachinko parlor I frequent greets me with "Long time no see." when I haven't been there just for four days though.
- 349 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 19:59:56 ID:qbQH9JC3
- Is it just me or is Molester desperately trying to avoid talking about the Akiba incident?
- 350 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:00:23 ID:onMq0+F2
- We should all know full well by now that Molester will ignore us no matter what we say.
Let's just hope he shows some growth.
- 351 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:00:30 ID:wbvJSMDa
They go out for drinks → She pukes in her sleep again → mumble mumble
Maybe something like this?w
- 352 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:00:58 ID:zkqQtG+b
- I wish he'd use this great opportunity to quit being an otaku.
- 353 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:00:58 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Her reply:
"No, I don't have any lectures either. Actually, I don't have anything to do today."
She's totally in small talk mode now.
- 354 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:01:08 ID:SnnXOAAz
>I just figured it'd be a bad idea to keep talking about Akiba if the three of them are together right now...
I agree with you there, but the way you changed the subject was too sudden.
But that's what I like about you.
Hang in there.
- 355 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:01:10 ID:qbQH9JC3
Sounds like that's part of her strategy to get customers to visit more frequently.
- 356 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:01:12 ID:pctlN1d8
Well, well, he did quite well, don't you think?
And towards the end of the conversation, if he could bring it up again like
"I feel really bad for taking them to Akihabara. I'll e-mail or call them later and tell them I'm sorryw
it would be perfect.
- 357 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:01:41 ID:gkpuUBrh
"Wanna come to my place for drinks?"
- 358 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:01:47 ID:SnnXOAAz
Ask her "Wanna see Akiba with your own eyes?"
- 359 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:01:55 ID:58bzEAMV
- "I felt so bad that I couldn't contact them, you know?"
I feel like he should have sent something like this too.
- 360 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:01:55 ID:QTGWb3t9
- What should I do?
Should I carry on the small talk for a bit and then end it with
"Apologize to them for me when you see them, will you? Bye!" or something?
- 361 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:01:57 ID:zkqQtG+b
It's like the tone of the conversation has completely changed.
I don't think you'll get to bring up Akiba anymore.
- 362 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:07 ID:onMq0+F2
- Wow, he changed the subject the moment she told him they're not that shocked...
I can see how he made it this far with blind luck.
Whether it's just luck or not, things are going very well so far.
- 363 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:11 ID:z0MMEKFG
- Ask her out on a date!
- 364 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:26 ID:58bzEAMV
- Apologize to them yourself.
- 365 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:02:39 ID:QTGWb3t9
Like I could do that!!
- 366 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:47 ID:x0qrB1FC
The Loli route has appeared!!
- 367 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:49 ID:mrEFhdD6
- You're trying to avoid the Akihabara incident!
You mustn't run away!
You mustn't run away!
You mustn't run away!
You mustn't run away!
You mustn't run away!
Ikari-kun! Pull yourself together!
- 368 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:50 ID:zkqQtG+b
You're going to ask Loli to apologize to them for you?
You really think that's going to help you see the girls again?
- 369 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:53 ID:f6u73Djl
- Apologize to them yourself.
- 370 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:53 ID:wbvJSMDa
I think >>356 would be better.
It'd make it easier for you to contact them too.
- 371 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:02:55 ID:AX3DxuGh
>"I'll apologize to them when I see them. Bye!"
Fixed that for you.
- 372 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:01 ID:R7irW5zo
- If they ask you out for drinks the next time, meet them and joke about what happened yesterday with them.
You'll see that taking them to Akiba was alright in retrospect and you win.
- 373 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:04 ID:pctlN1d8
Right. You should leave out the "apologize for me" part.
Doing small talk for a bit and then bringing up the incident again sounds like it could work.
- 374 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:12 ID:R4zy1Wbr
Apologize to them directly.
- 375 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:13 ID:cUWUyGkA
- Something along the lines of >>359 would have been great,
but I guess you'll just have to do it at the end.
We'll leave the small talk to you.
- 376 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:29 ID:onMq0+F2
- Wait, don't be the one to end the conversation.
She's the one who sent the first e-mail, so don't get hasty now.
Her puking in her sleep is all the more reason to be friendly to her now.
- 377 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:33 ID:qbQH9JC3
- Let's ask her something like "Wasn't it cold with just a T-shirt on?" and remind her of her puking.
- 378 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:55 ID:/vdPN+NT
Then ask Loli "What did you do with my T-shirt?" please.
- 379 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:03:59 ID:SnnXOAAz
- 380 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:04:03 ID:QTGWb3t9
- For starters, I sent:
"By the way, I noticed you use polite speech when you talk to me, Miss Loli. There's no need to, you know?"
- 381 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:04:13 ID:R7irW5zo
Even if it's a strategy, I don't mind since she's cute.
- 382 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:04:55 ID:SnnXOAAz
Molester is about to fulfil the minimum requirements of a popular guy for the first time!!!
- 383 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:05:10 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Molester's getting cold feet!
- 384 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:05:22 ID:onMq0+F2
- Let's somehow get her to remember what she did that night.
- 385 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:06:06 ID:pctlN1d8
Well, you use polite speech too when you talk to Miss Undie though.
Even if she stopped using full-on polite speech, she can't just suddenly switch to super casual speech eitherw
- 386 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:06:07 ID:zkqQtG+b
For now, just focus on the small talk and keep it going.
In the meantime, we VIPPERs will try to come up with a good way to end it.
- 387 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:06:15 ID:x0qrB1FC
Just when we finally have a party happening here, I have to go to my tutor...
I hope there'll be a shitstorm waiting for me when I get back in two hours!!
- 388 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:06:18 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Her reply:
You're older than me, so I figured I should be polite..."
I'm older than her!?
- 389 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:06:48 ID:pctlN1d8
Ask her how old she is.
- 390 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:00 ID:qbQH9JC3
- "You were wearing a pink bra the other day, what color is it today?"
- 391 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:02 ID:R7irW5zo
- The epic troll guys in this thread are so desperate to make this about puking or Akiba. You guys are fucking psychos.
- 392 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:06 ID:onMq0+F2
- Well, I guess it's better to not talk about it anymore.
Make some small talk, and finish it with an e-mail saying
how you'll apologize to them even if you still don't really know how.
Also, it'd be great if you could ask her if Kansai is sitting next to her.
- 393 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:06 ID:wbvJSMDa
I think >>356 is a good way to end it. What do you guys think?
- 394 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:10 ID:SnnXOAAz
- By the way, it's not an apology if it's not in person or at least on the phone.
If it's an e-mail, they can easily dodge your apology like "Ehh... What's with you all of a sudden?"
One more thing. Switch to casual speech asap because it's always the first step to getting closer to someone.
- 395 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:16 ID:58bzEAMV
- "Eh! Me older? No effing way!"
- 396 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:16 ID:f6u73Djl
- Ask her if she knows Strawberry Marshmallow.
- 397 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:19 ID:zkqQtG+b
What!? Loli is still in her teens?!
Wait, how old is Kansai then?
- 398 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:30 ID:SnnXOAAz
I knew she'd reply with something like that.
- 399 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:07:37 ID:pctlN1d8
- Alright, while Molester is making small talk, let's come up with a way to end it,
or well, a way to bring up the Akiba thing one last time.
- 400 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:07:40 ID:QTGWb3t9
I use semi-polite speech when I talk to Miss Understanding and I switch between casual and polite speech depending on the situation.
But in case of Loli, I started out with polite speech, switched to casual, then back to polite and so on until I got really confused,
so it's kinda hard for me to use polite speech right now.
But in general, it's good to get acquainted with them as much as possible, right?
- 401 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:08:13 ID:3znkE6bP
- 402 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:08:19 ID:zkqQtG+b
Oh yeah, someone had already posted a suggestion.
Yeah, let's go with >>356
- 403 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:08:29 ID:58bzEAMV
- Bring up how Miss Understanding uses polite speech when she talks to you too.
And then tell her that you'd prefer casual speech in both cases.
- 404 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:09:03 ID:QTGWb3t9
- My reply:
"Eh? You're in the same year as Kansai, aren't you?
In that case, you have to use casual speech too, you know?"
is what I sent.
- 405 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:09:24 ID:58bzEAMV
- In b4 we find out Kansai is actually older than OP.
- 406 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:09:49 ID:R7irW5zo
- 407 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:10:15 ID:SnnXOAAz
MOLESTER MAY ACTUALLY HAVE THE LOOKS OF A MIDDLE-AGED MAN
- 408 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:10:19 ID:z0MMEKFG
- Send "Say what you want, but admit it. You're already wet, aren't you?"
- 409 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:10:26 ID:AX3DxuGh
- Maybe Kansai failed the annual entrance exam once or twice?
- 410 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:10:46 ID:wbvJSMDa
Is that why she called Molester her little brother?
- 411 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:11:10 ID:uhdYK1kh
- Send "Why do I feel like Kansai and Miss Understanding are next to you right now?" and see how she reacts.
- 412 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:11:57 ID:onMq0+F2
- Huh... Very strange...
Even if Loli doesn't remember puking in her sleep,
I assumed that Kansai had told her about it.
But she really seems clueless.
- 413 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:12:13 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Her reply:
"Eh? I'm still in my first year of university, you know!?"
I remember hearing somewhere that Kansai and her were in the same year, but maybe it was just my misunderstanding?
- 414 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:12:40 ID:wbvJSMDa
No, I think most people wouldn't tell her.
- 415 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:12:44 ID:cUWUyGkA
"I felt so bad that I couldn't contact them, you know?
I'll e-mail or call them later and tell them I'm sorryw"
Pretend you haven't noticed that all three of them are together right now.
>>410 Did she call him that?
- 416 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:13:24 ID:zkqQtG+b
- Kansai under suspicion of lying about her age.
- 417 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:13:27 ID:pctlN1d8
She either feels so awkward that she's still waiting for the right time to apologize,
or she feels so awkward that she can't even apologize for it, so she's trying to make you forget about it with small talk.
- 418 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:13:33 ID:AX3DxuGh
Wasn't Kansai just being considerate to Loli the same way she was considerate to Molester?
Kansai probably told Loli it was one of her T-shirts.
- 419 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:13:39 ID:wbvJSMDa
IIRC she called him little brother in one of her e-mails.
- 420 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:13:41 ID:onMq0+F2
- Ask her what university club she's in.
- 421 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:13:46 ID:cUWUyGkA
- Quoted the wrong post.
>>99 was meant to be
- 422 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:13:47 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "Really? I was sure you girls were about the same age."
- 423 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:14:06 ID:R7irW5zo
- Kansai under suspicion of lying about her age and sex.
- 424 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:15:03 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- We just uncovered a case of underage drinking.
- 425 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:15:15 ID:cUWUyGkA
- Kansai must have changed Loli into Loli's own clothes when she drove her home or something.
Because Loli never brings it up.
- 426 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:15:19 ID:onMq0+F2
- There you go sending an e-mail that is hard to reply to again.
It's better to send more cheerful ones that contain a question.
- 427 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:15:22 ID:bUWo0kBM
Use a 2ch browser.
- 428 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:15:28 ID:z0MMEKFG
- Send "People normally don't turn 20 year old three times, you know?"
- 429 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:15:42 ID:wbvJSMDa
- 430 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:15:54 ID:ra430z6h
- "I saw you in a bra and I have to say you've got pretty nice boobs."
Let's go with this.
- 431 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:16:10 ID:QTGWb3t9
- She replied.
"Ehh? Does that mean I look older than my age?"
- 432 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:16:16 ID:AX3DxuGh
- Just bring it up normally like "You were so drunk the other day."
- 433 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:16:17 ID:58bzEAMV
- "With boobs that big as a teenager, you have to be careful or they're going to start sagging soon."
- 434 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:16:32 ID:qbQH9JC3
- Kansai under suspicion of a big-sister disposition.
- 435 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:17:24 ID:R7irW5zo
Gah! That's the thing women are most sensitive about!
- 436 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:17:47 ID:QTGWb3t9
- My reply:
"No, no, au contraire, you look almost too young for a university student to me."
- 437 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:17:47 ID:qbQH9JC3
"Because your boobs don't look like the boobs of a teenager..."
- 438 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:18:32 ID:5DYXQiL0
- 439 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:18:36 ID:58bzEAMV
- 1000 Gavas that she doesn't know what "au contraire" means.
- 440 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:18:45 ID:pctlN1d8
She won't know the meaning of "au contraire"w
- 441 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:18:57 ID:R7irW5zo
"You mean I look like a working adult, right? *huff puff*"
is what she'll reply. I bet 1000 F-cups.
- 442 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:19:04 ID:AX3DxuGh
That might make things even worse depending on how she takes it.
- 443 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:19:08 ID:pctlN1d8
Shall we get married...?
- 444 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:19:36 ID:onMq0+F2
- Wait a secondw
Molester, can't you send any e-mails that are a bit more uplifting?
Or take the initiative and ask her interesting questions?
"What university club are you in?
You said you were on your way home from a university club get-together the other day."
- 445 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:20:15 ID:QTGWb3t9
- She replied...
"You don't look like a university student either, Mr. Molester."
Crap, did I piss her off?
- 446 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:20:21 ID:58bzEAMV
I'm sorry, but my heart already belongs to someone else.
- 447 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:20:50 ID:qbQH9JC3
Whoa, whoa, already set your sights on the next target, huh?w
- 448 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:21:03 ID:onMq0+F2
- Change the subject with your forceful yet precise handling skills alreadyw
- 449 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:21:08 ID:pctlN1d8
I'm afraid Molester wouldn't tell us even if he found out what club she's in.
- 450 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:21:20 ID:R7irW5zo
- Try sending
"Sorry about yesterday. I'm e-mailing with Loli about it right now."
- 451 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:21:22 ID:wbvJSMDa
- It's just Loli. There's no need to try so hard to take the initiative and so on imo.
- 452 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:21:51 ID:QTGWb3t9
That's just forceful and not precise at all!!
- 453 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:21:56 ID:pctlN1d8
We'll let you handle all that small talk.
Show us how good your handling is.
In return, leave the finishing e-mail to us.
- 454 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:22:00 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- I wonder what Molester looks like to her.
- 455 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:22:13 ID:SnnXOAAz
- "No, no... You were drinking alcohol, after all."
is the e-mail everyone's waiting for.
- 456 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:22:40 ID:onMq0+F2
- Good idea.
"And what do I look like to you?" should be good.
- 457 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:22:42 ID:58bzEAMV
- The finishing e-mail should be "I promise I'll take you to an even more amazing spot in Akihabara.". That is my final answer.
- 458 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:22:48 ID:QTGWb3t9
- My reply:
"Because I'm a midget with a babyface, I know. I wish I was born a bit more handsome!!"
Trying to steer into a more lighthearted jokey territory.
- 459 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:22:51 ID:cUWUyGkA
What do you mean?
- 460 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:23:00 ID:AX3DxuGh
- 461 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:23:22 ID:wbvJSMDa
I don't think Molester has the skills to have two e-mail conversations at the same timew
- 462 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:23:50 ID:onMq0+F2
- It might be better not to touch on the alcohol and puking.
It wouldn't be a nice thing to do if she was avoiding the topic fully aware of what happened.
- 463 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:23:53 ID:UolghcB9
- 464 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:24:07 ID:58bzEAMV
- I feel like Molester always causes miracles to happen when he's cornered.
He should send an e-mail to Miss Understanding too.
- 465 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:24:18 ID:R7irW5zo
I guess he doesn't, huh?
- 466 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:25:51 ID:UolghcB9
This is now a thread where you watch Molester paint himself more and more into a corner. ＾＾
- 467 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:26:07 ID:pctlN1d8
- >>415 and >>356
"Anyways, I felt so bad that I couldn't contact them,
but I'll e-mail or call them later. Thanksw"
- 468 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:26:54 ID:QTGWb3t9
- She still hasn't replied...
- 469 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:27:25 ID:wbvJSMDa
- 470 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:27:41 ID:onMq0+F2
- Maybe she got mad.
Get a clue, I say without a clue myself.
- 471 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:28:03 ID:SnnXOAAz
"Ehh... He's saying he's a midget with a babyface."
"He looks older than 20 though, honestly."
Don't worry, this is the conversation they're having right now.
- 472 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:28:10 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Just when I was writing that, she replied.
"Yeah, I think you're more cute than handsome."
- 473 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:28:36 ID:pctlN1d8
We'll still have to come up with what he should say in the e-mail or call later.
- 474 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:28:39 ID:onMq0+F2
- >>467 can be used to end the conversation at any time.
- 475 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:28:45 ID:wbvJSMDa
SHE SAID YOU'RE CUTE━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━!!!!
- 476 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:28:47 ID:mrEFhdD6
- The Loli route has been established.
- 477 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:29:29 ID:pctlN1d8
Well, aren't you the ladies' man, you little punk?
This is starting to piss me offw
- 478 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:29:37 ID:wbvJSMDa
I'm sure we can come up with something together.
- 479 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:30:08 ID:UolghcB9
Don't you guys know the concept of SOCIAL PLEASANTRIES or what?ww
- 480 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:30:17 ID:PqIpGPOU
- Hang in there, Molester!
- 481 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:30:19 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Where did that come from?
- 482 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:30:32 ID:onMq0+F2
- She took longer to reply therew
- 483 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:30:46 ID:4czGCF/X
- でつ ← Snoopy
Use this to make your e-mails cuter!
- 484 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:31:24 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Are you happy? You're happy, aren't you?! Admit it!
- 485 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:31:29 ID:wbvJSMDa
Add this one toow
It's supposed to look like Matsui Hideki.
- 486 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:32:05 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "Is that even a good thing for a guy?"
Just sent this.
- 487 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:32:05 ID:SnnXOAAz
- 488 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:32:20 ID:pctlN1d8
ふ ← Add this. It's someone who's bowling.
- 489 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:32:36 ID:FVif4io/
- Hey, what the hell is going on?
- 490 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:32:48 ID:UolghcB9
Is it just me or is Molester going berserk in a weird direction right now?
- 491 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:32:49 ID:onMq0+F2
Oofwwww So hard to reply towwww
- 492 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:33:21 ID:3jGTptm+
- I'm so jelly.
- 493 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:33:17 ID:z0MMEKFG
(ﾉ∀`) Oh boy.
- 494 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:33:38 ID:iLwqrDFL
- I'm caught up.
Wait, is this happening real-time right now?
- 495 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:33:51 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Loli: "I... like it."
- 496 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:34:06 ID:cUWUyGkA
- Wait, where is this going?
- 497 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:33:57 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Her reply:
"It's better than being ugly, isn't it?
There are more than enough girls who are into cute guys, you know?"
- 498 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:34:21 ID:onMq0+F2
- Molester, this is really weird. Loli isn't even your target.
I don't know what you should be replying to her e-mails.
I don't even know if it's a good thing that you're having this conversation right now.
Change the subject or call it quits before you make a mistake.
- 499 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:34:27 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
HE'S GOING BERSERK AGAIN!
- 500 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:34:30 ID:cUWUyGkA
- 501 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:34:46 ID:mrEFhdD6
- I don't see where Molester is going with this.
- 502 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:34:54 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Whoawwwwww Pfffwwwwwwww Okaywwwwwwwwww
- 503 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:01 ID:4czGCF/X
- I just thought of this. Send
"でつ ← Snoopy"
to Kansai out of nowhere and make her laugh!
- 504 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:16 ID:wbvJSMDa
He's making laid-back small talk.
- 505 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:22 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Sounds like you're not Loli's type. I'm relieved.
- 506 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:47 ID:pctlN1d8
It's almost as if she's trying to tell you she's one of those girls.
But Loli Jugs would be wasted on you, Molester.
A man who dares say that her jugs are in the way doesn't deserve her.
- 507 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:47 ID:3jGTptm+
- I guess this proves that Molester is not ugly.
- 508 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:50 ID:iLwqrDFL
- In my imagination, Kansai is sitting behind Loli right now, peeking at her cell phone over her shoulder.
- 509 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:56 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
All I see is Mr. Saturn from the game Mother wearing a hood...
- 510 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:35:58 ID:KHNKiDJf
- Watch out, you don't wanna end up becoming their manservant.
No, wait, becoming their little brother character actually sounds nice.
- 511 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:36:03 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "Then I might get really popular soon.
Gotta stay on the ball."
It's about time we end this conversation.
- 512 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:36:23 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Small talk, yeah.
But laid-back? He's way over the speed limit.
- 513 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:36:35 ID:onMq0+F2
- "How about you, Miss Loli? Are you into cute guys too?" is my final answer.
- 514 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:36:39 ID:QTGWb3t9
Wow, you guys posted two exactly opposite opinionsw
- 515 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:36:49 ID:wbvJSMDa
>>506 gets my vote though.
- 516 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:37:16 ID:pctlN1d8
- 517 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:37:22 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Whoawwwwwwwww Molester and I posted the same thingwwwwwwww
- 518 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:37:40 ID:Yw4HcsHb
I feel like you shouldn't send that...
- 519 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:38:09 ID:mrEFhdD6
- "I want to apologize to them in person."
Why don't you use this as an excuse to see them again?
- 520 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:38:12 ID:onMq0+F2
- My vote goes to >>505
- 521 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:38:25 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
- Eh... Is Loli in love with Molester...?
If you ask me, getting Loli to apologize to the other girls for you
will only make Kansai mad at you for not being manly again, don't you think?
- 522 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:38:37 ID:iLwqrDFL
- To me, >>497 sounds like she's just trying to be nice...
Shouldn't Molester be off-limits to Loli since he's her friend's love interest?
- 523 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:38:55 ID:FVif4io/
I bet he's already sent itw
- 524 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:39:02 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "That's right! Christmas is around the corner and everyone's frantically looking for a date right now!!"
- 525 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:39:09 ID:UolghcB9
Loli: "Sorry, but that's never happening. ＾＾"
- 526 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:39:54 ID:FVif4io/
Is it Kansai? Is she talking about Kansai?
- 527 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:39:57 ID:UolghcB9
- No one can stop Molester now.
- 528 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:40:01 ID:onMq0+F2
- Here we go, here we go, here we go!!
Send "I never had to look frantically for a date."
- 529 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:40:14 ID:XxLTQ5cb
- Time to send "I heard Christmas is canceled this year though."
- 530 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:40:24 ID:iLwqrDFL
- To me, it looks like Loli is telling OP to ask Miss Undie out in a roundabout way.
- 531 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:40:26 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Either send "This year's Christmas is canceled."
or invite them over for a crab hot pot at Christmas.
- 532 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:40:32 ID:58bzEAMV
- That's just Loli's way of saying that Kansai is waiting for OP to ask her out.
- 533 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:40:56 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "I see. Then I better do my best to make sure I don't spend Christmas alone this year again."
- 534 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:41:03 ID:pctlN1d8
Loli and Butler Yamaoka both confirmed to be single?
- 535 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:41:15 ID:qbQH9JC3
- This is a great opportunity to ask her if the girls are all still single.
- 536 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:41:49 ID:nTcpX9RH
- Cut the crap and ask her to apologize to them in your place already.
- 537 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:41:52 ID:mrEFhdD6
- He's going berserk again!
This is him going berserk, isn't it!?
- 538 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:04 ID:k4hRDHzD
- Good idea.
Find out if they got boyfriends or not.
- 539 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:03 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Imagine the girls having a fight over Molester which then ends in a foursome!
- 540 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:16 ID:qbQH9JC3
"Eh? You've always been alone on Christmas?"
is what she's going to reply, I can feel it.
- 541 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:18 ID:58bzEAMV
- Loli is saying
"Molester is so annoying for being clingy."
if you ask me.
- 542 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:24 ID:FVif4io/
- I thought I'd never say something like this,
but I can't hold it in anymore.
I envy Molester so fucking much right now!
- 543 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:40 ID:wbvJSMDa
I'd be okay with that toow
- 544 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:45 ID:tPRM432a
- I'm finally caught up.
What's with this super smooth handling? This isn't anything like what we're used to seeing from Molester!
Babyface Molester... (;´Д｀) pant pant
- 545 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:42:40 ID:iLwqrDFL
- If all four girls are single, how about asking them all out to hang out with you on the night of 24th?
If it was me, I'd be like "Whoawwwww Okaywwwwwww"
- 546 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:42:51 ID:QTGWb3t9
- She replied:
"Exactly. Let's both do our bestw"
Yeah, as you can see, our conversation is coming to a wonderful end thanks to my skillful handling.
I mean, it is better to end it sooner rather than later, right?
Because I can assure you, I will slip up sooner or later if this goes on.
- 547 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:43:19 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
- Loli: "I was just being polite and he gets full of himself... That's an Akiba otaku for you... Creep."
- 548 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:43:37 ID:iLwqrDFL
Loli confirmed to be single.
- 549 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:05 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- I see you toned down your e-mails.
- 550 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:08 ID:58bzEAMV
- "If we can't find any dates, let's spend Christmas together, the four of us."
Send this to find out if they're all single or not.
- 551 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:12 ID:pctlN1d8
- 552 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:16 ID:ONLAcNxB
- Just tell her to say hi to the other girls for you or whatever
and wrap it up for today.
- 553 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:22 ID:tPRM432a
- I think the new and updated Molester can still keep going.
But man, it's like he's a completely different guy compared to when he was e-mailing Kansai the first time.
- 554 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:44:45 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Okay then, let me wrap it up.
"You're right. I'll do my best. I felt so bad about taking the two girls to Akihabara that I couldn't contact them,
but I'll e-mail or call them later. Thanks."
- 555 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:52 ID:onMq0+F2
- Wrap it up before it's too late.
- 556 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:55 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Send "In that case, introduce me to a girl. Like Kansai, for example."
and see how she reacts.
- 557 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:44:53 ID:wbvJSMDa
If it's just random small talk, there's nothing wrong with continuing a little longer, right?
No need to abruptly end it imo.
- 558 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:45:47 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Whew... I was really nervous, but that was a pretty normal conversation, right? Right, guys?
- 559 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:45:47 ID:qbQH9JC3
The Kansai in my imagination would have replied "Wanna try spending Christmas with me?" instead.
- 560 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:45:51 ID:iLwqrDFL
You motherfucker...... You always act like you're still the same old Molester, but you've actually grown a lot, haven't you?
- 561 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:45:58 ID:jzEmcUjt
- >Meganesh ran his hand through Molester's hair affectionately
I stopped reading there.
- 562 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:46:37 ID:wbvJSMDa
I think you did well todayw
- 563 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:13 ID:pctlN1d8
It was really obvious from your reply that you wanted to end the conversation thoughw
Now then, let's think about what to say to Kansai or Miss Undie next, I guess.
- 564 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:11 ID:onMq0+F2
- >>505 Guys who believe this should end themselves.
>>506 Guys who believe this can go on living.
But only Loli knows the truth.
- 565 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:14 ID:tPRM432a
- He cut the conversation short...
But I do think it was your best performance yet. (・∀・)
It had a completely different feel to it than your conversations with Kansai though.
- 566 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:29 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
It was pretty good.
- 567 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:39 ID:qbQH9JC3
As someone who's read all your conversations with Miss Undie and Kansai so far, I must say it was quite good.
Let's just forget that the conversations with Miss Undie ever happened, okay?
- 568 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:44 ID:mrEFhdD6
- I think you did your best.
Aside from the fact that you went berserk for a bit there.
- 569 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:45 ID:oDTKOCYi
- One of the rare instances of OP having a normal-ish conversation.
- 570 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:50 ID:FVif4io/
- Looks like Molester becomes useless the moment he sets his eyes on someone.
If it's someone he's indifferent about, he can talk to them just fine.
- 571 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:55 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- Why doesn't she apologize for the puking incident? Hasn't she heard about it from Kansai?
- 572 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:47:59 ID:iLwqrDFL
- I bet 20000 Crabses that OP gets a call from Kansai next.
- 573 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:48:19 ID:wbvJSMDa
That's what's good about him.
- 574 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:48:30 ID:tPRM432a
ALL OF AMERICA WAS MOVED!
- 575 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:49:05 ID:wbvJSMDa
I bet 1000 Loli that she doesn't remember it and hasn't heard about it.
- 576 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:49:08 ID:58bzEAMV
- If we assume that the three girls are together right now,
the question is who to contact first, Kansai or Miss Understanding.
- 577 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:49:10 ID:Yw4HcsHb
She probably doesn't know yet.
- 578 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:49:17 ID:UolghcB9
- None of us could have predicted that
Loli's next reply would change everything...
- 579 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:49:23 ID:onMq0+F2
- Why don't you ask Kansai about the puking?
Just say "It's fine if Loli doesn't remember it."
But it'd make it seem like you're expecting an apology, I guess...
- 580 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:49:35 ID:iLwqrDFL
Yeah, but if OP gets any better at writing e-mails than this,
I might have to give up on this thread.
- 581 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:49:52 ID:wbvJSMDa
Just send the same e-mail to both of them at the same time. I don't see the problem.
- 582 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:50:26 ID:58bzEAMV
- Stop going on and on about her puking already.
They've all forgotten about it.
- 583 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:51:28 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Yeah, someone throwing up in their sleep isn't really a nice thing to bring up anyway.
- 584 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:51:31 ID:qbQH9JC3
1. Kansai hasn't told her out of consideration.
After all, Kansai knows that Molester is the kind of sensitive guy who makes up an excuse just to go to his parents' place.
2. Kansai wanted Molester's shirt for herself, so she secretly took it when Loli Jugs was asleep.
- 585 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:51:38 ID:pctlN1d8
- So, OP doesn't have a choice anymore but to contact them sometime today and the earlier the better too.
What should we do now?
- 586 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:52:04 ID:tPRM432a
- Talk to Kansai about what happened in Akihabara and optionally about the puking incident.
Keep the puking incident on the side until you run out of topics.
Don't bring it up if everything goes smoothly. (´ー｀)
- 587 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:52:09 ID:58bzEAMV
That's a terrible idea.
You should never send the same e-mail to multiple girls.
- 588 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:52:11 ID:QTGWb3t9
"There's really no need to worry about it so much.
Also, I'm sorry about Sunday. I'll return your shirt washed."
She did hear about it!!
- 589 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:52:46 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Put the shirt up for auction when you get it backｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰ!!
- 590 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:52:49 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- Ah, she apologized for itw
- 591 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:52:59 ID:qbQH9JC3
She did hear about it!!
- 592 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:53:01 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Should I reply to this? Should I? I should, shouldn't I? Help me, VIPPERs!!
- 593 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:07 ID:tPRM432a
_.～⌒ヽ. ('A`)～´ ｀ヽ._.′ ヽ._.～~
It's about the puking!～´ ｀ヽ._.′ ヽ._ﾉ
- 594 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:08 ID:mrEFhdD6
3. Loli's trying to avoid you now. She only contacted you today because she was told to.
- 595 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:11 ID:onMq0+F2
- I FEEL LIKE WE GOT SOMETHING BREWING HERE
- 596 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:14 ID:58bzEAMV
- Send "You don't need to wash it!"
- 597 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:18 ID:UNR8qK89
Ask her out to lunch or dinner when she returns your shirt.
- 598 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:19 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Don't you tell her that you don't need it back.
It's not a nice thing to do.
- 599 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:19 ID:iLwqrDFL
- What are they talking about right now in the family restaurant? That's the real question.
They're all in the same place, but it was Loli who sent an e-mail.
What could this mean?
- 600 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:27 ID:qsyCZe7Q
- Reply that she doesn't need to wash it!
- 601 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:28 ID:pctlN1d8
Looks like she was waiting for the right time to apologize.
Just tell her she doesn't need to worry about it.
But you were probably going to do that anyway.
- 602 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:45 ID:58bzEAMV
- Serious reply:
"Don't worry about it. Let's all go out for drinks sometime."
- 603 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:46 ID:UolghcB9
- 604 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:53:51 ID:tPRM432a
- Just tell her
"Don't worry about it."
and you'll be fine.
But if you ask me, I'd want you to send "The smellier the better for me."
- 605 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:54:03 ID:ptYhnjYL
- Send an e-mail to Miss Understanding and give Kansai a call. How about that?
- 606 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:54:09 ID:qbQH9JC3
Call her! And while you're at it, talk to Kansai who's probably sitting right next to her.
- 607 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:54:12 ID:QTGWb3t9
- She took quite some time to reply, so can I just be like
"Huh? You replied? I must have missed it."
and not reply today? Or would it be better if I replied?
Help me, VIPPEMON!!
- 608 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:54:19 ID:onMq0+F2
- "I don't mind. More importantly, were you okay after that?
You seemed a bit out of it when you left. lol"
- 609 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:54:34 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
- Whoa, you're going to spend time with Loli Jugs alone?
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
I ENVY YOU SO MUCH.
- 610 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:54:35 ID:k4hRDHzD
She brought up her puking!
- 611 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:54:42 ID:FVif4io/
- You don't need the shirt, do you?
Just tell her to throw it away.
- 612 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:54:44 ID:pctlN1d8
He doesn't have Loli's number.
- 613 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:00 ID:wbvJSMDa
Of course, you should.
"Don't worry, I don't mind."
- 614 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:04 ID:UolghcB9
But I refuse!
- 615 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:05 ID:lcsal0vZ
- Loli's apology was too little, too late.
If I was Molester, I'd be flipping my shit right now.
- 616 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:09 ID:Yw4HcsHb
"Don't worry about it. And go easy on the booze. You're a minor, after allw"
should be enough.
- 617 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:15 ID:tPRM432a
Just keep doing what you've been doing.
- 618 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:20 ID:onMq0+F2
- You have to reply, not replying is not even an option, you must be out of your mind.
Tell her not to worry about it and set her mind at ease.
- 619 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:55 ID:iLwqrDFL
- "It's okay, you were drunk, I don't blam you. Don't worry about it too much."
Send this and earn yourself some brownie points.
- 620 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:55:57 ID:pctlN1d8
All you have to do is send
"No, no, I didn't mind at allw
What's the point of acting like you missed her e-mail?
- 621 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:56:09 ID:wbvJSMDa
ヽ(ﾟдﾟ)ノ That's pretty good.
- 622 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:56:13 ID:qbQH9JC3
Oh yeah, that's right. I got a little too excited.
- 623 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:56:17 ID:x4QOH3++
- This is the first time in a while that I've been in one of these threads, but it seems like >>1 has changed quite a lot or is it just me?
- 624 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:56:18 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
- "Ahh, there was no need to return it, but okay.
I'll make sure to pick it up sometime at the family restaurant!"
Act like a hypocrite, like you didn't really want the shirt, but want the shirt anywayw
- 625 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:56:43 ID:tPRM432a
Huh? How much time do we have until Molester goes berserk?
- 626 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:56:49 ID:iLwqrDFL
What's "blam you" supposed to mean?w
I meant to write "blame you"...
- 627 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:57:02 ID:onMq0+F2
- It's useless. All I can think of is Molester throwing a crab party
to celebrate getting his shirt back.
- 628 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:57:13 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "There's absolutely no need to worry about the shirt.
Throw it away if you want. I never wear it anyway."
is what I sent.
- 629 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:57:15 ID:lcsal0vZ
- "Do you have any idea how much it cost to get that shit cleaned up!? Kill yourself, you alcoholic!"
Please send this.
- 630 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:57:34 ID:3jGTptm+
- Yes, that's the way to go.
- 631 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:57:35 ID:nTcpX9RH
- No, you idiot!! Have her return it to you! Dumbass!!
- 632 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:57:41 ID:wbvJSMDa
- 200 Crabses that Molester is panicking like he's never done before.
- 633 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:57:51 ID:tPRM432a
You're not getting it back? What a waste.
- 634 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:57:58 ID:iLwqrDFL
- "Let me take pics of your boobs. Then we can call it even."
How about this?
- 635 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:03 ID:pctlN1d8
That's not a nice thing to say...
"He doesn't want his shirt back because my vomit got on it... I see..."
That's what she'll think.
- 636 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:07 ID:FVif4io/
Calm down. It's not like you'll ever get your hands on it either way.
- 637 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:16 ID:Yw4HcsHb
Why'd you have to add that second line? It'll just make her feel worse.
- 638 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:18 ID:UolghcB9
Even if you tell her that, there's no way Loli's going to throw it awaywwww No one wouldw
- 639 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:22 ID:wbvJSMDa
Seems okay to me.
- 640 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:22 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Loli: "He gave me a shirt he never wears and doesn't need, huh..."
Wouldn't it have been better to use a different excuse than "I never wear it"?
- 641 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:36 ID:4czGCF/X
- "Minors shouldn't drink, you know?♥"
- 642 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 20:58:36 ID:QTGWb3t9
- I'm a guy who can even fap to scat porn without a problem!!
But I was never able to get into puke porn.
- 643 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:45 ID:onMq0+F2
- Why would you say you don't need it if she wants to return it?
It just makes it super awkward for her.
Even if you don't need it, just let her return it and throw it away after that.
- 644 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:47 ID:k4hRDHzD
- Oh man...
- 645 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:58:59 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Whoawww I'm the only one who's okay with his replywwww Okaywww
- 646 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:59:09 ID:qbQH9JC3
- "It's alright. I got to see you in a bra." would have been okay too.
- 647 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:59:25 ID:tPRM432a
You're talking about 2D, aren't you?
- 648 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:59:27 ID:3jGTptm+
And we learned about another one of Molester's weird fetishes.
- 649 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:59:30 ID:onMq0+F2
- Oh boy, saying you don't need it is just awful. What were you thinking?
- 650 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:59:33 ID:iLwqrDFL
3D scat porn is a completely different beast compared to 2D scat porn though.
- 651 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 20:59:44 ID:UolghcB9
- >>645-646 are true VIPPERs.
- 652 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:00:04 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "No, I'll make sure to return it in the near future."
is what she replied.
- 653 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:07 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- He finally outed himself.
- 654 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:06 ID:mrEFhdD6
- "By the way, tell me about your areola."
- 655 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:32 ID:FVif4io/
- "Forget about the shirt. Pay the dry cleaning bill for the sheets instead."
Try sending this to her.
- 656 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:38 ID:tPRM432a
Don't you say no. Just let her return it to you.
- 657 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:39 ID:3jGTptm+
- Wow, he raised another flag, and a good one at that. He might get to see Loli alone. Must be nice.
- 658 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:36 ID:pctlN1d8
Even if you really don't need the shirt, isn't telling her she can throw it away a shitty thing to do?
"Oh, don't worry about itw
I'll come pick up the shirt in the next few days."
would've been better.
- 659 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:40 ID:onMq0+F2
- She doesn't have a choice but to say that. It's not like she can go "Oh okay, I'll throw it away."
- 660 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:43 ID:nTcpX9RH
- Please, for the love of God, ask her to return it to you unwashed!!!
- 661 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:47 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
She's a good girl. Say okay.
- 662 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:53 ID:UolghcB9
1. She can't throw it away because she has common sense.
2. She doesn't want to keep your shirt because she thinks you're creepy.
- 663 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:00:53 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- Just go along with what Loli wants.
- 664 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:01:11 ID:GoOVgyTj
- You guys are making a way too big deal out of thisw
- 665 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:01:43 ID:3jGTptm+
It's more considerate to offer picking it up at their restaurant, but I wish he'd ask her to come to his place instead.
- 666 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:01:45 ID:tPRM432a
- Let her come to your place to return it.
Just imagine Miss Loli coming to see you♪
Kansai and the other girls might come along too.
- 667 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:01:46 ID:QTGWb3t9
- "Sure, if you want to, but you really don't have to.
Just give it back the next time we meet or something."
- 668 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:02:07 ID:iLwqrDFL
- Well, let's keep it simple and reply "Alright."
- 669 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:02:11 ID:onMq0+F2
- "Okay. You can return it anytime you want. There's no need to hurry."
should do it.
- 670 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:02:35 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- 671 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:02:52 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
If you send that, she'll have to always have your shirt on her at all times.
It's easier for her if you just go pick it up yourself.
- 672 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:02:52 ID:FVif4io/
You sound annoyed all of a suddenw
- 673 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:02:56 ID:UolghcB9
Whoawwww Found the guy who still doesn't know that being too considerate to others can be a pain in the ass too.
- 674 : You can easily tell a VIPPER by their behavior ◆QKO2OCjVyc : 04/11/25 21:03:06 ID:lTLAC2v9
- First he makes it seem like he gave her a shirt he doesn't need.
Then he makes it seem like he doesn't want it back because she had it on.
He's really hitting it out of the park today. LOL
- 675 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:03:12 ID:tPRM432a
But she wants to come to your room again really bad♥
- 676 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:03:22 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Loli: "I'm on my way to your place right now."
...heh, as if.
- 677 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:03:37 ID:kQe45DP5
Send it without the first line.
- 678 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:03:41 ID:iLwqrDFL
- But man... I can't believe he's chatting with Loli now too...
I feel like the legendary Grand Finale is actually possible now!
- 679 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:03:44 ID:pctlN1d8
Dude, choose your words more carefullyw
- 680 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:03:51 ID:onMq0+F2
You could have worded it a bit nicerw
It's like you're super mad at her for trying to return your shirt.
Next time, read your e-mail before sending it and think about how it might make the other person feel.
- 681 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:04:31 ID:tPRM432a
- "Oh! I'll have to tidy up my room then!"
would have been clever.
- 682 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:04:33 ID:UolghcB9
- Molester, you should try to be more respectful when writing e-mails to someone.
- 683 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:04:38 ID:f6u73Djl
- "......................................................Mr. Molester can't take a hint. (in a very small voice)"
- 684 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:05:17 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
- Loli: "He suddenly seems annoyed with me. He must be mad because I threw up in his room...
I'll ask Kansai for advice... *sniff*"
...OP gets an e-mail from Kansai later.
Kansai: "Hey, stop picking on Loli, you prick."
- 685 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:05:53 ID:QTGWb3t9
- 686 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:06:09 ID:UolghcB9
- Molester, keep in mind that everything you write to Loli
will get read by Miss Understanding and Kansai.
- 687 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:06:33 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Oh well, it's like Molester to go berserk in the last spurt, I guess.
- 688 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:06:55 ID:SnnXOAAz
That's all you had to say.
- 689 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:07:08 ID:7wAhMyZo
- Molester, calm the fuck down.
- 690 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:07:15 ID:tPRM432a
It's all good.
It's not like you sent
"I don't need a shirt with your vomit on it!!"
- 691 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:07:36 ID:UolghcB9
- Everything was going well up to >>558......
But he ruined it all in the blink of an eyewwww
Yep, he's still the Molester we know and loveww Molesterww
- 692 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:07:44 ID:iLwqrDFL
- The other girls are reading your e-mails too...
I bet Kansai made Loli send the e-mail about the shirt.
I wouldn't even be surprised if Kansai was the one who sent it from Loli's cell phone......
- 693 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:07:55 ID:QsWhXGWm
- Receive an e-mail → Read it → Think about what to reply
→ Write it down → Reread your e-mail → Make fine adjustments → Send it
Learn to do all this in 3 minutes!
- 694 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:07:56 ID:pctlN1d8
Oh well, it should be fine since Loli is not your target right now anyway.
There's no telling how Kansai will react when she finds out about this,
but you don't need to worry too much about Loli for now.
I do think that you fucked that last one up though.
- 695 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:08:05 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Well, I can't really blame him for going berserk there.
That e-mail from Loli about his shirt came out of nowhere like a counter attack at the end of a soccer match.
- 696 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:08:10 ID:DSJX4/7C
- The Loli route is over.
The only one that's left is the Meganesh route.
- 697 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:08:19 ID:pG/9lSGw
- It's all because Molester doesn't have any friends...
- 698 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:08:32 ID:3jGTptm+
Nah, I don't think it's that big of a deal.
- 699 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:09:06 ID:7wAhMyZo
There goes the Loli flag too.
- 700 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:09:08 ID:tPRM432a
Eh? What? How was that going berserk?
- 701 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:09:14 ID:onMq0+F2
- The way he worded that last e-mail
makes me think she's going to call him and apologize. Anyone else feel this way?
- 702 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:09:17 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Everyone's freaking out.
- 703 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:09:45 ID:QTGWb3t9
There was never a Loli flag in the first place.
- 704 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:09:56 ID:QsWhXGWm
- Meh, nothing we say will make a difference anyway,
so let's just relax and wait for a reply from Loli.
- 705 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:09:59 ID:R7irW5zo
- I'm afk for a minute and everyone starts spamming
／ ／⌒)ﾉ pound
∧＿∧ ＼ （( ∧＿∧
（； ´Д｀））' ））（・∀・ ；） Calm down and pound some rice!
/ ⌒ノ （ ⌒ヽ⊂⌒ヽ
.（O ﾉ )￣￣￣(）__ ）
I'm already calm though!
- 706 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:10:17 ID:wbvJSMDa
Inhaaa～～～～～～～～aale and exhaaaa～～～～～～～～～～～～～aaale
- 707 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:10:30 ID:UolghcB9
- Even if there wasn't a flag,
you shouldn't send e-mails like that, Molester.
- 708 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:10:34 ID:iLwqrDFL
- Send this e-mail to Kansai:
"I heard everything from Loli."
- 709 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:10:52 ID:FVif4io/
- Like someone already said,
Loli might tell Kansai that Molester seemed mad at her.
And Molester gets a miraculous call from Kansai.
- 710 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:11:19 ID:UolghcB9
Reply from Kansai:
"What a coincidence. I heard everything from Loli too."
- 711 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:11:27 ID:QsWhXGWm
Wouldn't that make it seem like
he didn't even notice how creeped out the girls were until Loli told him about it?
- 712 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:11:37 ID:tPRM432a
"Please bring a barf bag with you next time♥"
- 713 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:11:43 ID:7wAhMyZo
You never know!
Maybe there was a one-in-a-ten-thousand chancewwwww
- 714 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:04 ID:onMq0+F2
I seriously think you should tell Kansai you heard everything from Loli.
- 715 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:12:05 ID:QTGWb3t9
- On an unrelated note, do you guys think my alarming newfound popularity with the ladies these last few weeks
is all due to the fact that Christmas is around the corner?
- 716 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:18 ID:UolghcB9
Is it just me or is she taking too long to reply?
- 717 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:34 ID:58bzEAMV
- Even if Christmas was tomorrow, no girl would want to go out with you, Molester.
- 718 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:37 ID:QsWhXGWm
Don't get full of yourself!
- 719 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:45 ID:Yw4HcsHb
That's rich coming from the guy who made a lady cryw
- 720 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:47 ID:onMq0+F2
- 721 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:50 ID:/vdPN+NT
If that was the case, the girls should be competing over you in some way,
but there has been no indication of such behavior.
In other words, I don't think Christmas has anything to do with it!
- 722 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:12:57 ID:pctlN1d8
I don't think the girls are thinking that far ahead.
- 723 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:13:02 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Congrats, you're just being used.
- 724 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:13:17 ID:tPRM432a
Whoa, whoa, let's not get carried away now, okay?
- 725 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:13:34 ID:R7irW5zo
- From her e-mails, I'd say she was after Molester.
"If Miss Undie and Kansai don't want Mr. Molester, they can't complain if I make him mine!"
Too bad it's over now.
- 726 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:13:50 ID:UolghcB9
- But damn, if Molester gets to spend Christmas with Miss Understanding, Kansai and Loli,
I don't know what I might end up doing to him...
- 727 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:13:52 ID:iLwqrDFL
Are you picking a fight with me because I'll most likely spend Christmas here alone on VIP?
- 728 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:13:57 ID:onMq0+F2
Yeah, I can see that happening.
I'm sure Loli and Kansai tell each other everything...
- 729 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:14:16 ID:tPRM432a
- I love how everyone started shitting on Molester at oncewwww
- 730 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:15:30 ID:QsWhXGWm
- Well, even if they did something together with Molester on Christmas,
it'd probably something like "Let's hang out since we're all single and don't have anything to do anyway".
When that happens, Molester is fucked because he can't do Karaoke.
- 731 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:15:50 ID:7wAhMyZo
- Molester is so popular with the ladiesw
- 732 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:16:06 ID:iLwqrDFL
- I bet Kansai and Loli are actual bffs
unlike Miss Undie and Kansai.
- 733 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:16:14 ID:58bzEAMV
- "I couldn't contact you both yesterday because I felt too bad about what happened,
but I got an e-mail from Loli and now I feel like I have to apologize no matter what.
I'm sorry for yesterday. It must have creeped you two out."
Act like you're feeling down because of yesterday and Kansai is sure to take it from there.
At least, the Kansai in my imagination would help you clear your name with all she has.
- 734 : You can easily tell a VIPPER by their behavior ◆QKO2OCjVyc : 04/11/25 21:16:18 ID:lTLAC2v9
Becoming popular is easy. Staying popular is what's hard.
- 735 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:16:22 ID:tPRM432a
- Better brush up your cooking skills for Christmas then.
- 736 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:16:56 ID:onMq0+F2
- Since it seems like we're not getting a reply from Loli,
should we contact Kansai next? Something like "You're not mad at me, are you?"
- 737 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:17:08 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Still no reply from Loli, huh...
- 738 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:17:21 ID:mrEFhdD6
It's that kind of arrogance that will be your downfall.
- 739 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:17:28 ID:iLwqrDFL
- Then, how about you suggest a crab hot pot Christmas party at your place?
To Glasses, that is.
- 740 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:18:11 ID:QsWhXGWm
Uhowwwwwww Okaywwwwww Pfffww
- 741 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:18:57 ID:hj4ZEA7G
Please kill me for immediately thinking bffs stands for best friends for sex.
- 742 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:18:58 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Still no reply.
- 743 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:19:09 ID:qbQH9JC3
Is OP going to beg Glasses for crab again?w
- 744 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:19:16 ID:wbvJSMDa
Sorry, but I thought the same thing.
- 745 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:19:49 ID:R7irW5zo
- I'm craving for some striped marlin now.
- 746 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:20:21 ID:lcsal0vZ
- This thread is going to have its grand finale on Christmas, isn't it?
- 747 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:20:47 ID:ONLAcNxB
- Fuck it... Let's have a crab hot pot party with just us VIPPERs on Christmas...
- 748 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:21:54 ID:R7irW5zo
may the VIPPERs be your witness.
- 749 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:22:07 ID:wbvJSMDa
I like that.
- 750 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:22:48 ID:tPRM432a
- With the thread nearing its end,
I want Loli and Kansai to pay you a visit out of nowhere.
(Loli returns your shirt and Kansai chews you out for what happened in Akihabara.)
And you answer the door in your trunks, obviously.
- 751 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:22:59 ID:Yw4HcsHb
- Sorry, but every VIPPER spends Christmas having an offline meet with himself every year.
- 752 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:23:29 ID:iLwqrDFL
Contact Kansai, Miss Undie, Loli and Butler about a Christmas party at your place.
Invite Glasses over too and tell him to bring some crab.
You'll save a lot of money that way.
Plus, Glasses can keep Miss Understanding company to give the Miss Undie route some closure.
Then, make your move on Kansai to finally activate the Glasses route.
- 753 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:23:37 ID:WkaWd6aG
- Tell Loli how kind and caring Kansai was when she looked after her when she was drunk!
- 754 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:24:30 ID:wbvJSMDa
What I'm gonna do on Christmas is have pork cutlets on rice with hot green tea on VIP, then go to Akiba for a crab hot pot.
- 755 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:24:55 ID:R7irW5zo
- Molester, Miss Undie, Kansai, Loli, and Miss Yamaoka will have a crab hot pot party on Christmas,
while we VIPPERs watch them via a livestream in this thread.
- 756 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:25:05 ID:tPRM432a
- This time, it's the VIPPERs who are the premature ejaculators.
Christmas is still quite some time away, guys.
- 757 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:25:21 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Doesn't seem like I'll get a reply from Loli,
so I guess I'll try to get some sleep in preparation for tomorrow...
- 758 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:25:54 ID:M2w7/GnW
- There's no tomorrow for losers like you.
- 759 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:25:58 ID:lcsal0vZ
- In other words, we already know how we'll be spending Christmas this year.
- 760 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:26:13 ID:ptYhnjYL
Hey, wait the fuck up. You're not going to contact Kansai and Miss Understanding today?
- 761 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:26:23 ID:wbvJSMDa
Dude, is it really a good idea to let it end with that e-mail?
- 762 : You can easily tell a VIPPER by their behavior ◆QKO2OCjVyc : 04/11/25 21:26:24 ID:lTLAC2v9
All the towns are already preparing for Christmas though.
- 763 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:28:17 ID:onMq0+F2
- Hey, hey, you haven't e-mailed Kansai and Miss Understanding yet!
- 764 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:29:12 ID:iLwqrDFL
- Christmas, huh...... Maybe I should put up the tree I bought last year in a sale......
Might get me in the Christmas mood a little.
- 765 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:29:15 ID:QsWhXGWm
That's too harsh. （＾ω＾；）
- 766 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:30:20 ID:tPRM432a
- Let's do it like Loli and hit them up with some small talk first.
Some small talk... Small talk... ('A`) I got nothing.
- 767 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:30:45 ID:R7irW5zo
- Pull yourself together, man. You should be e-mailing them, not going to bed.
- 768 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:31:50 ID:iLwqrDFL
"Say, did you know? Christmas trees these days come with needles that glow at the tip."
- 769 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:32:50 ID:R7irW5zo
Those are even older than the turbo fighters Molester was so excited about...
- 770 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:33:16 ID:cUWUyGkA
- Did you even send the one you posted last?
Besides, you still have to send e-mails to the other two girls.
- 771 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:33:16 ID:QsWhXGWm
I couldn't agree more.
Since Loli and Kansai obviously tell each other everything,
I think it'd be best to apologize by e-mail or call tonight if possible.
- 772 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:34:56 ID:tPRM432a
It's called fiber optics, I think.
It's too specific a topic to bring up out of nowhere though.
× get some sleep in preparation for tomorrow
○ get some sleep in preparation for late-night anime
- 773 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:34:58 ID:QTGWb3t9
- I'm honestly exhausted and scared, so I'm scared of sending an e-mail now.
- 774 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:35:19 ID:7wAhMyZo
- What if Loli e-mailed you not only because she wanted to apologize
but also to give you a hint that you should contact Miss Understanding and Kansai asap?
- 775 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:35:56 ID:QsWhXGWm
I can tell you're exhausted and scared from that post alone, but hang in there.
This is a crucial moment.
- 776 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:36:00 ID:f6u73Djl
Remember how you told Loli that you're going to apologize to Miss Undie and Kansai?
If they're together right now, they might be waiting for it now......
- 777 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:36:32 ID:UolghcB9
"Sure, if you want to, but you really don't have to.
Just give it back the next time we meet or something."
You want to this to be your last e-mail?w That's terrible.
- 778 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:36:34 ID:iLwqrDFL
I think so too.
She probably couldn't bear seeing them unable to contact each other any longer.
- 779 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:37:24 ID:R7irW5zo
- You'll feel better once you've sent the first e-mail. No problemo.
- 780 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:38:01 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Listen, Molester, you feel the most anxious when you're just waiting for something to happen.
But if you take a step forward instead, you'll be less anxious because you'll have lots of other stuff on your mind.
There are times when you have no choice but to wait anxiously, but this is not one of them.
- 781 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:38:16 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
"Well, I'm going to bed now since I have to get up early tomorrow.
And don't worry about the T-shirt! It can happen to anyone when they're drunk!
- 782 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:38:57 ID:QTGWb3t9
- No, I just figured I should e-mail or call them tomorrow after devising a strategy and everything...
- 783 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:39:06 ID:M2w7/GnW
- >I'm honestly exhausted and scared, so I'm scared of sending an e-mail now.
How many times are you going to say that you're scared?
- 784 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:39:33 ID:7wAhMyZo
- Remember the famous saying left behind by all the heroes before you!
IT'S ALL ABOUT MOMENTUM!!!
- 785 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:39:58 ID:UolghcB9
- Threads with more momentum than Molester's thread:
- 786 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:40:21 ID:iLwqrDFL
Dude, you're starting to sound like Train Man when he was a pussy in the first few threads...
What happened to the premature ejaculator Molester?
- 787 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:40:25 ID:M+9RUBS6
What's with you!? You used to be so gung-ho!
- 788 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:40:27 ID:ptYhnjYL
Don't run away when it counts the most.
If you still have enough energy to watch late-night anime, then hang in there a little longer.
Give Kansai a call and send an e-mail to Miss Understanding!
- 789 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:41:15 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Molester, you're just postponing it because you want to run away.
Running away because you're scared is the worst thing you can do.
- 790 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:41:35 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Is postponing to tomorrow the latest fad on VIP or something? The same thing happened in that crossdressing thread earlier today.
- 791 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:42:20 ID:R7irW5zo
- Can't you see how all VIPPERs are telling you to contact them tonight in complete agreement? That in itself is a small miracle if you think about it...
- 792 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:42:44 ID:tPRM432a
- No matter what you send, the reply will be
"What are you talking about? Anyways, Loli and I are on our way to your place right now to return your shirt."
That's what the Kansai in my imagination is saying.
- 793 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:44:24 ID:/vdPN+NT
The scary thing about Kansai is that I can totally see her doing that.
- 794 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:44:32 ID:GoOVgyTj
- Even if you go to bed now, you'll get waken up by Kansai and Loli ringing your doorbell anyway, you know?
- 795 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:45:49 ID:R7irW5zo
- The three girls were so considerate to give you a chance to apologize. Don't let them down. And we VIPPERs are curious to see what happens next too.
- 796 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:45:55 ID:GApjS9Q+
It's scary, but it's moe too.
- 797 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:46:48 ID:7wAhMyZo
In that case,
we can expect an early-morning report again, huh?
- 798 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:46:51 ID:lxM9Wdna
- "Just heard from Loli about yesterday.
Heard Akihabara got you shook upw
Seriously though, I'm really sorry."
Send this to Kansai.
- 799 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:47:31 ID:ptYhnjYL
- Is it just me or did Molester simply go ahead and go to bed?
- 800 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 21:47:59 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Guys, I don't have the faintest clue what to say when I contact them.
- 801 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:48:39 ID:58bzEAMV
- Even if the girls aren't together right now, Loli will tell the others about your e-mails.
And when they realize that you still haven't apologized, it's game over for you for real.
- 802 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:49:32 ID:wbvJSMDa
"I'm really sorry."
is all you have to send.
- 803 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:49:54 ID:mrEFhdD6
- This time, you should just go ahead and do it without any preparation.
There are times when a man has to go for broke and wing it!
- 804 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:50:15 ID:f6u73Djl
Express your regret for what happened yesterday,
while stressing that Akiba is indeed the best place for self-defense products.
- 805 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:50:59 ID:4czGCF/X
- Send a pic of you pretending to commit sudoku and try to get a laugh out of them first.
- 806 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:51:23 ID:ptYhnjYL
If you don't apologize today, the three girls will undoubtedly think of you as a coward from today on.
Now, here are your three choices:
1. Refuse to contact them today whatever the consequences may be.
2. Come up with something to contact them about. Do it no matter what.
3. Send a creepy e-mail.
- 807 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:52:11 ID:nTcpX9RH
- "Why do you have to be so fucking cute!? Idiot."
- 808 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:52:47 ID:tPRM432a
- You wanted to show them specialist stores for self-defense products
- That's why you took them to Akiba
- You didn't think they'd be that creeped out
- You regret it now
We've been over this already.
- 809 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:52:49 ID:R7irW5zo
Thanks again for yesterday. I have to go to bed early today, but I hope we can all hang out again. That'd be great."
I'd send something like this instead of cracking a joke.
- 810 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:52:54 ID:lxM9Wdna
Since you already explained everything to Loli, why not just send a funny lighthearted e-mail?
No need to think that hard about it.
- 811 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:53:44 ID:GoOVgyTj
- >>797 OP suddenly posts "plz help" in the middle of the night,
but he doesn't post his report until the next evening where he confesses that
he almost got to lose his virginity but couldn't because he didn't have a condom.
It was with Kansai, of course.
Since Loli was like "Let's both do our bestw" earlier, I guess this isn't going to happen anytime soon,
but wouldn't it be great?
- 812 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:55:04 ID:iLwqrDFL
Like I keep telling you,
start the e-mail with "I heard everything from Loli."
- 813 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:55:15 ID:uhdYK1kh
- Don't even think of defending what you did or using excuses.
Send something like
"I'M SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A CLUELESS IDIOT! I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
- 814 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:55:28 ID:R7irW5zo
- ヽ|・∀・|ノ This calls for Sweet Bean Jelly Man!
- 815 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:56:20 ID:/vdPN+NT
It's the great Sweet Bean Jelly Man!
- 816 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:56:43 ID:iLwqrDFL
And then follow up with
"I had a feeling you were feeling uneasy yesterday. It seems I was right... Sorry for that."
Keep it light and casual. Just like Loli was in her e-mails to you.
- 817 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:57:18 ID:58bzEAMV
- Here's my edit of >>798:
"You talked to Loli about what happened in Akihabara, huh?
Seems like Akihabara got you shook upw
...seriously though, I'm really sorry. I regret it now."
Something along these lines.
- 818 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 21:58:08 ID:7wAhMyZo
- A mix of >>814 and >>817 would be perfect.
- 819 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:00:06 ID:iLwqrDFL
"You talked to Loli about what happened in Akihabara, huh?
Seems like Akihabara got you shook upw
...ヽ|・∀・|ノ This calls for Sweet Bean Jelly Man!"
- 820 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:00:12 ID:GApjS9Q+
- My vote goes to >>817.
- 821 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:01:01 ID:KLfNh2R1
- "Do you have a trauma now?w"
should be good, no?
- 822 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:01:09 ID:GApjS9Q+
- Wait, I take back my vote.
I'd send >>819 if I was OPw I'm serious.
- 823 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:01:34 ID:wbvJSMDa
- Does Molester even have any intention of sending an e-mail?
- 824 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:03:08 ID:tPRM432a
I think it's moe when someone can say sorry sincerely.
"I feel bad for what I did..." ← "You better!"
"I'm sorry..." (´-`).｡ｏＯ(Maybe I should forgive him... But if apologizing was enough, we wouldn't need the police! ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ Idiot!)
- 825 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:04:25 ID:R7irW5zo
- Glasses appears!
What's this!? Glasses looks over as if he wants to join the party!
- 826 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:05:19 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- If you're tired, you should seriously try to get some sleep.
- 827 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:07:41 ID:iLwqrDFL
As a guy myself, I don't know if that's true, but a cute guy like Molester saying "I'm sorry" might lead to
Kansai: "Alright, alright. You're forgiven. By the way, can I hug you?"
- 828 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:08:04 ID:GoOVgyTj
- Molester is busy entertaining unexpected guests right now.
- 829 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:09:15 ID:wbvJSMDa
This is my chance to go to the grocery store then.
- 830 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:09:35 ID:7wAhMyZo
Now that you mention it, he's not posting anything.
- 831 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:09:38 ID:R7irW5zo
- Props to the girls.
- 832 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:10:37 ID:tPRM432a
Yeah, right? By the way... Uho!
Now that we've collected a bunch of ideas, let's see which one Molester picks.
- 833 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:10:57 ID:/vdPN+NT
- Kansai appears!
Miss Undie appears!
The monsters strike before Molester has time to prepare!
Note: Women are monsters.
- 834 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:11:03 ID:iLwqrDFL
- When I just looked over, my wife was squeezing out breast milk... What is going on...?
- 835 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:11:28 ID:tPRM432a
- 836 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:12:37 ID:iLwqrDFL
She says she's going to let our daughter take medicine with it.
- 837 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:13:58 ID:7wAhMyZo
Oh, breastfeeding, huh?
We use baby formula.
- 838 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:13:59 ID:KHNKiDJf
- I read that the guy who kidnapped and killed a small girl the other day was wearing glasses.
- 839 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:15:06 ID:QTGWb3t9
I'm so jelly.
- 840 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:15:12 ID:unu+MgdU
She doesn't get mad at you for browsing 2ch right next to her at a time like that?
My wife would lose her shit.
- 841 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:16:02 ID:ra430z6h
- >>839 Posts like this make me think Molester's got a screw loose.
- 842 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:16:10 ID:R7irW5zo
Well, why don't you lie down with your daughter then? Keep her warm when she's sleeping instead of reading a thread like this.
- 843 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:16:16 ID:58bzEAMV
- What's OP doing? Hurry up and do something!
- 844 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:16:18 ID:iLwqrDFL
No... she's already old enough to wean... but we just can't get her to graduate from sucking on breasts....
- 845 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:16:37 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Allow Glasses to join the party?
Stay away from my butt!
Uho! Merry Christmas!
- 846 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:17:10 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Molester! What do you mean you're jelly!? Don't you try to run the clock out!
Are you seriously going to run away?
- 847 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:17:12 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Hey, are you okay? You're acting weird.
- 848 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:17:52 ID:tPRM432a
I really hope he just quoted the wrong post.
- 849 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:18:13 ID:R7irW5zo
You and me, outside, now! And bring some cleaning equipment!
- 850 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:18:24 ID:QsWhXGWm
- Since when did you turn into such a coward!?
Did you forget how you got this far thanks to the VIPPERs' amazing advice!?
- 851 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:19:21 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- Molester is a fucking psychopath.
I can't believe I used to like him...
- 852 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:19:22 ID:QTGWb3t9
- First of all, I don't care if I sound like a coward, but I agree with the guy who posted it was a bad idea to say I heard it from Loli.
Secondly, does it even make a difference if I apologize tonight or tomorrow?
I don't see how waiting one more day is such a big deal.
I get that apologizing yesterday would have made a difference, but doing it today or tomorrow won't matter, will it?
- 853 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:20:30 ID:KHNKiDJf
- Just when I thought Molester replied to one of my posts for the first time, he turns out to be a psycho... (´･ω･`) I'm scared.
- 854 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:20:36 ID:R7irW5zo
Glasses joins the party!
- 855 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:20:57 ID:/vdPN+NT
I mustn't run away I mustn't run away I mustn't run away I mustn't run away I mustn't run away I mustn't run away I mustn't run away
- 856 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:21:29 ID:QsWhXGWm
Then, what's the point of postponing it to tomorrow?
- 857 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:21:38 ID:7wAhMyZo
It makes a huge difference.
Apologize right after hearing about all that from Loli would make a completely different impression.
- 858 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:22:01 ID:tPRM432a
- Wow, the atmosphere in the thread changed quickly.
Time to air it out. (´д｀)
- 859 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:22:15 ID:QTGWb3t9
Like I said, I don't think it's a good idea to make it seem like I'm only apologizing because I heard about it from Loli.
- 860 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:22:26 ID:oDTKOCYi
A real man would apologize right away.
- 861 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/25 22:22:54 ID:ht07E6Bn
- + +
（0ﾟ・(ｪ)・） ba-dump ba-dump bear bear
- 862 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:22:57 ID:f6u73Djl
- Molester, have you ever heard of something called sincerity?
- 863 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:23:25 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Loli might have already told the other two girls about the e-mails and they might be waiting for you to contact them tonight.
- 864 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:24:08 ID:lxM9Wdna
- Could you please explain to the VIPPERs why exactly it's a bad idea to say that you heard about it from Loli?
- 865 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:24:12 ID:uhdYK1kh
- What if Loli e-mailed Molester to sound him out for the others?
- 866 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:24:19 ID:tPRM432a
Loli might be already asking the others
"Did Molester contact you guys?"
- 867 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:24:23 ID:QTGWb3t9
To me, sincerity is apologizing if you think you've done something wrong.
- 868 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:25:00 ID:R7irW5zo
- If you've decided that you'll do it tomorrow, then it's alright. There's no need to go back on your decision.
Looks like you've actually grown a bit, Molester. (+2mm added to your erection)
- 869 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:25:39 ID:7wAhMyZo
You don't have to mention that you heard about it from Loli.
We already know that they tell each other everything,
so you better act fast.
In other words, you're being tested right now.
- 870 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:26:59 ID:ra430z6h
- Hold the fuck up.
What was >>839 about? Seriously, dude.
- 871 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:27:23 ID:hj4ZEA7G
Do it thenw
Loli even gave you a chance to apologize.
- 872 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:27:38 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Just don't say that you heard about it from Loli then.
If even Loli says yesterday's trip went really bad, then there must be some truth to it, don't you think?
In that case, isn't it time to show some sincerity?
- 873 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:27:50 ID:R7irW5zo
This. Depending on the answer, we might have a problem.
- 874 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:27:50 ID:QsWhXGWm
My opinion is still as I posted earlier.
Don't tell her that you heard about it from Loli, in fact, don't mention that you talked to her at all.
But if we assume that they're always in contact with each other,
you should send an e-mail today since you told Loli you'll apologize to them.
Loli might ask them tomorrow if they got an e-mail from you, after all.
And the earlier you apologize the more sincere your apology will seem to them.
Besides, if you send an e-mail tomorrow, you'll be apologizing for something that happened two days ago.
Nothing good ever comes from postponing something in general.
Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
- 875 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:27:53 ID:QTGWb3t9
- Loli was trying to sound me out because Kansai and Miss Undie asked her to
- They had nothing to do with it
If it's the latter, it'd be best to apologize as soon as possible, but if it's the former, they'll soon know what Loli and I talked about...
Actually, chances are very high that they already know. In that case, if I e-mail them now,
they might think "Sending an e-mail just because he heard about it from Loli, huh?"
If they don't know, it won't really make a difference if I apologize today or tomorrow, will it?
And so, I'd rather calm down first and sleep on it before apologizing.
You guys don't want me to send an e-mail in my current state anyway. It would be disastrous.
- 876 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:28:58 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
You just said it yourself. It'd be best to apologize as soon as possible.
Weren't you getting a little pissed yourself when Loli took long to apologize?
- 877 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:28:59 ID:oDTKOCYi
- When did that ever stop you from sending disastrous e-mails, Molester, my boy? ( ´ｰ`)σ)Д`)
- 878 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:29:29 ID:R7irW5zo
You're the man.
Get married already. With Glasses, that is.
- 879 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:29:49 ID:tPRM432a
- You heard about yesterday from Loli → Loli had to tell you that Kansai and Miss Undie were creeped out
→ In other words, Molester hadn't even noticed that something was wrong because he's an otaku who thinks Akiba is a perfectly normal place
Is this what you're afraid of?
- 880 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:30:56 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Molester, if those are the only two possibilities,
the safe choice in both cases would be to apologize today, wouldn't it?
- 881 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:31:00 ID:tPRM432a
- He answered my question right before I posted it... ＿|￣|○
- 882 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:31:19 ID:R7irW5zo
Answer >>870 first. You have some explaining to do.
- 883 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:31:20 ID:ra430z6h
- What was >>839 about?
You better give us an explanation.
Don't you act like nothing happened, you scum.
- 884 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:31:26 ID:uhdYK1kh
- Is this something you have to apologize for in the first place?
I don't really think the girls expect any apology, to be honest.
- 885 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:31:38 ID:iLwqrDFL
Instead of "Sending an e-mail just because he heard about it from Loli, huh?"
I think it's more likely that it'll be "He won't apologize even after we had Loli give him a hint, huh?"
- 886 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:32:11 ID:QsWhXGWm
Now that he told Loli that he'll apologize,
he doesn't really have a choice, does he?
- 887 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:32:33 ID:/vdPN+NT
- >>839 was just a joke reply to >>838 which itself was a joke post.
What's there to get so worked up about? You guys need to go cool your heads.
- 888 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:32:41 ID:f6u73Djl
You got that wrong, Molester, my boy.
You should apologize as soon as possible in both cases.
You need to put yourself in their shoes. You were so nice to take them shopping for self-defense products,
yet Akihabara turned out to be so creepy that they couldn't hide their shock.
They felt bad for reacting like that, so they asked Loli to sound you out.
In this case, you should send an e-mail as soon as possible and put their mind at ease.
- 889 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:32:43 ID:uhdYK1kh
I'm sure he just quoted the wrong post.
Calm your tits.
|l |l l |l | |i
|i l |i l| li |
./ ﾟ 3 ヽ ）´
） l ﾟ ll ∩ ノ そ
Σ `'ｰ---‐'' （
- 890 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:33:09 ID:QTGWb3t9
Apologizing a day earlier: +10 pts
Trying to apologize in my current state and making things worse: -100 pts
This should explain why I'm so hesitant.
Apologizing a day later: -10
Should be about right.
- 891 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:33:41 ID:ptYhnjYL
- You're still hesitating?
Do something today. Quit stalling for time and make a move already.
- 892 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:34:36 ID:QQ5H2mOZ
Okay, then you should try to relax and go to bed now.
Looks like you're completely drained today. Tomorrow's a new day.
- 893 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:35:27 ID:7wAhMyZo
We're running out of time. It's all over when the clock strikes midnight. (・∀・) grin
- 894 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:35:37 ID:FwVHZaTu
You can't go wrong with apologizing asap though.
- 895 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:36:34 ID:mrEFhdD6
- That's not being hesitant, that's just pussying out.
Even if you fucked it up, I'm sure they'd appreciate the thought.
Stop trying to take the easy way out and apologize like you said you would!
- 896 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:37:42 ID:uhdYK1kh
- Molester seems stumped too.
How about we leave this one to Molester instead of putting him on the spot like this?
- 897 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:39:11 ID:iLwqrDFL
- Half past 10...... We're out of time, huh?
- 898 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:40:30 ID:QTGWb3t9
- The short version of the conclusion I came to:
I do think it's better to apologize as soon as possible, but I'm so beat right now that I don't want to do it tonight!!
The long version:
It's like my loser aura is somehow reacting to the Christmas energy all around town,
causing a chemical reaction so strong that it might undo all the miracles that happened so far!!
- 899 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:41:14 ID:R7irW5zo
- You should go to bed since you seem to be feeling a little better after crying yourself to sleep yesterday.
We'll keep the thread alive while you're sleeping.
- 900 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:41:31 ID:f6u73Djl
Err... Chemical reaction... Wha?
- 901 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:41:46 ID:ra430z6h
Sorry, but you just lost me there...
- 902 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:42:01 ID:oDTKOCYi
I don't really know what you're trying to tell us, but calm down.
- 903 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:42:02 ID:tPRM432a
- My only hope is
that when you e-mail or call them to apologize later (not saying it has to be today), they'll be like
"You've done nothing to apologize for."
I was convinced that you should apologize today,
but you don't seem very mentally stable to me in >>839.
But then I saw >>893 and you seem to be back to your usual self...?
- 904 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:42:39 ID:R7irW5zo
People say that a lot in this thread...
- 905 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:43:20 ID:Ai/FUCFO
- This just in. Molester has turned the VIPPERs against himself.
- 906 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:43:20 ID:GoOVgyTj
- Oh well, don't do anything then. Just let Loli tell them all about what you said first,
Let them think that you're the kind of guy who's all talk and no action.
- 907 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:43:33 ID:tPRM432a
- I meant to quote >>898 instead of >>893. ＿|￣|○
- 908 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:44:13 ID:iLwqrDFL
- The VIPPERs managed to finally agree on something, but Molester had to ruin the moment.
- 909 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:47:26 ID:UolghcB9
VIPPERs' opinion ＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜＜ Molester's opinion
There's no changing this.
Even if the VIPPERs are right.
- 910 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:47:59 ID:mrEFhdD6
- Well, I see your point now.
But it really is better to apologize as soon as possible.
And there's no need to worry about Kansai and Miss Understanding coming to dislike you that easily.
Try to have a little more faith in real human relationships.
- 911 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:49:22 ID:iLwqrDFL
- I think we got a little too aggressive there.
The thread seems to have slowed down, so we should calm down too.
- 912 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:49:29 ID:FVif4io/
- Molester's mind seems set and I respect his decision.
I'm sure he's got more miracles in store for us.
- 913 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:49:46 ID:tPRM432a
- I thought he had still some energy left, but I guess the e-mail conversation with Loli took more out of him than I thought.
Brb taking a bath.
- 914 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 22:50:31 ID:QTGWb3t9
Thanks, I appreciate it.
I'll make sure to send an e-mail tomorrow as soon as I'm back from university.
- 915 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:50:32 ID:cI3b0h2K
- Molester, if you had a pair of balls and sufficient conversational skills,
you could just send "Good evening. Here's the Akiba otaku." to Kansai and everything would be okay.
But you're not really the type of guy to make jokes, I guess.
Just stick to your sincere and honest guy shtick.
- 916 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:51:26 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- Is this even something he needs our advice for?
When these threads started out, he couldn't get anything done without our help,
but now that he's made it this far, Miss Understanding and Kansai won't suddenly come to dislike him that easily like >>910 said.
Why don't we just let Molester deal with this the way he thinks is right? I don't get why he asked us for advice in the first place.
- 917 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:52:37 ID:M+9RUBS6
- So the party is postponed to tomorrow?
Guess this is as good a time to leave as any then.
Good night, guys.
- 918 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:53:10 ID:tPRM432a
- Oh, I see the VIPPERs are as blunt today as ever.
- 919 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:53:14 ID:7wAhMyZo
Maybe you're right, let's let him do what he wants until he really needs our help.
- 920 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:54:36 ID:R7irW5zo
- 921 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:55:13 ID:mrEFhdD6
- I think the thread only slowed down because we're nearing post 950.
- 922 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:55:50 ID:DSJX4/7C
Call her instead.
- 923 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:56:11 ID:FVif4io/
I think you're right.
- 924 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:57:04 ID:uhdYK1kh
- Good night, Molester.
Make sure to get some sleep after you're done beating your tiny dick. ＾＾
- 925 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:58:30 ID:iLwqrDFL
- Well, if I learned anything from these threads so far,
I bet you Molester will start his report tomorrow with "Guys!!! I'm in deep shit!!!" again.
- 926 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 22:59:18 ID:/vdPN+NT
Or he'll suddenly show up in the middle of the night again like that one time.
- 927 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:00:25 ID:pNaMoEi+
- As the OP, Molester should interact a bit more with the people in his threads.
He completely ignored >>870 even if it was just a joke.
It's not very VIPPER-like.
If all he's gonna do is post reports, he shouldn't start a thread until he has something to report.
- 928 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:02:32 ID:g9eqBeYi
- The quality of these threads is inversely proportional to Molester's attitude towards the VIPPERs.
- 929 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:03:01 ID:FVif4io/
Just don't read the thread then.
I don't mind the lack of interaction. I'm mainly here for his reports and Kansai.
- 930 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:04:00 ID:/vdPN+NT
- >>929 This.
VIP is full of shitty threads, one more worthless than the next.
Why don't you go tell all the other OPs to stop starting shitty threads?
- 931 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:04:12 ID:GtfOLunE
- It's rare for the quality of a thread to vary this much depending on the time of the dayww
Next time, try asking for advice early in the morning, Molester.
- 932 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:04:51 ID:UolghcB9
How about you stop posting until you have something to say?
- 933 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:09:52 ID:cI3b0h2K
Early-morning VIP is full of weirdos thoughwww
- 934 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:10:29 ID:/vdPN+NT
What are you smoking?
The true VIP starts at 4am.
- 935 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:11:00 ID:R7irW5zo
- Oh, there's a Chika thread dump going on right now. I was wondering why VIP is so slow right now.
She's mine and mine only.
( ﾉo o ) ） My (Get)
)ヽ ◎/(. Dutch (A)
（／.(･)(･)＼ . Wife (Clue)
（／| x |＼） . _
. （／ ＼）
- 936 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:11:58 ID:wbvJSMDa
- I'm back from the grocery store.
So are we done for today?
- 937 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:13:17 ID:lxM9Wdna
If it's that bad, then I'll let you off the hook for today. However, Molester...
YOU BETTER MAKE UP FOR IT TOMORROW!
- 938 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:13:56 ID:lcsal0vZ
- >>927 does have a point though.
If someone asks for advice and then proceeds to ignore your advice, wouldn't you get ticked too?
99% of the thread was for sending an e-mail today, but he completely ignored it anyway.
If that's how it's going to be, he might as well just turn this into a one-sided report thread.
- 939 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:15:12 ID:iLwqrDFL
- I gotta give it to OP though.
There's been one amazing event after another every two days. OP's having the time of his life.
- 940 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:17:16 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- At this point, I wouldn't even mind a one-sided report thread.
If he's going to just ignore the VIPPERs' advice and stick to his own opinion, he shouldn't ask us for advice in the first place.
- 941 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:17:23 ID:mrEFhdD6
It's not like this is the first time he ignored our advice.
Why don't you calm down and have a cup of tea? 旦~
- 942 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:18:06 ID:ONLAcNxB
- I thought everyone knew that the true VIP starts at 4am. It's called "NEET time".
- 943 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:21:05 ID:cI3b0h2K
That's what's good about Molester, dumbass!
What's fun about an OP who replies to every post and always does the right thing, dumbass!?
The point of this thread is to watch powerlessly as Molester goes berserk, dumbass!
- 944 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:21:58 ID:oo/2ZwaL
- Does anyone here know how to set skill hotkeys to function keys like F1 and F2?
- 945 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:22:00 ID:FVif4io/
But Molester didn't ignore our advice today.
He posted his own opinion and explained why he disagrees.
- 946 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 23:22:05 ID:QTGWb3t9
Like I said a few times already, I'm pretty sure today is the first time I went against everyone's opinions.
- 947 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:22:14 ID:QsWhXGWm
- Here's a topic for discussion:
"What's the point of this thread?"
- 948 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:22:47 ID:bwkE20SJ
- So it's all over for today, huh...
Too bad. I really wanted Molester to send an e-mail today.
But just because Molester happened to take his opinion over ours this time,
I don't think it's fair to accuse him of never listening to our advice.
- 949 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:24:02 ID:DSJX4/7C
- >>950 starts the next thread.
- 950 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:25:15 ID:bwkE20SJ
- >Kansai Electric Power employees' unpaid overtime worth more than billion yen!
Lately, whenever I see the word Kansai, I think of this thread first.
- 951 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:25:53 ID:bwkE20SJ
- Ah, I stepped on it, huh?
Brb starting the next thread.
- 952 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:27:11 ID:bwkE20SJ
- Do I just use the first post of this thread as the template?
- 953 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:28:30 ID:/vdPN+NT
Yeah, all you have to do is update the link to the previous thread.
- 954 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:29:52 ID:FVif4io/
That should be fine, I think.
- 955 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:31:25 ID:bwkE20SJ
- Sorry, it says I'm not allowed to start threads for a while... I wonder why.
Here's the edited version of the template, so someone please take over for me.
Everyone in VIP, no, in 2ch, please hear me out.
The other day, I was totally mistaken for a molester.
And I don't mean it as a joke, I was actually mistaken for one.
It all started with this...
I got totally mistaken for a molester part 18
↑ Go here for a summary of the threads.
>>950 starts the next thread.
There are several side-stories that have derived from this thread.
↓ Go to this thread if you're interested:
[Pork] Recharger Man [Cutlet]
- 956 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:32:09 ID:GtfOLunE
I'm actually looking forward to seeing stubborn Molester's handling.
In my opinion, if Molester doesn't listen to our advice, it just means we weren't able to convince him.
Besides, if >>1 was the kind of guy to always listen to others, he wouldn't be on VIP to begin withw
Asks for advice → Ignores our advice anyway
- 957 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:32:34 ID:GtfOLunE
- I'll start it.
- 958 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:33:34 ID:bwkE20SJ
- 959 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:34:03 ID:uhdYK1kh
I wish my ID was half as cool as your ID.
- 960 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:34:56 ID:pzl5KwVL
- Wow, switching threads is such a pain on a cell phone.
I'm the guy with the orthopedic clinic btw.
- 961 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:35:10 ID:GtfOLunE
- Whoawww Sorry!! Forgive me, guyswww
Looks like I'm not allowed to start any threads eitherwwww
- 962 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:35:16 ID:mrEFhdD6
- What anime is on tonight?
- 963 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/25 23:36:02 ID:ht07E6Bn
- >>970 starts the next thread.
- 964 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 23:36:37 ID:QTGWb3t9
Good thing you asked because they're airing two must-watch masterpieces in the same time slot tonight.
- 965 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:39:32 ID:FVif4io/
what does the word "yakui" you keep using mean?
- 966 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:39:36 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- I got totally mistaken for a molester part 19
Whoops, I'd already gone ahead and started it.
- 967 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:40:15 ID:FVif4io/
Crab you very much.
- 968 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:40:30 ID:GtfOLunE
- 969 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:42:18 ID:DSJX4/7C
1 Name:VIPPER Date:04/11/05 19:48:21 ID:w8ZHuVTS
- 970 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:44:10 ID:bwkE20SJ
Ah, it's because I forgot to copy-paste it.
- 971 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:44:55 ID:FJiDd7Wv
Yeah, my bad. I didn't notice it when I started the thread.
- 972 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:46:06 ID:mrEFhdD6
- What are the names of the two anime masterpieces?
Not that I'll watch them. I'm going to be listening to All Night Nippon with Ninety-nine tonight.
- 973 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:46:32 ID:YfG6DJMI
- I've lost all motivation to give advice to you, Molester.
You're on your own from now on.
- 974 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:49:51 ID:g7iY3Vph
Get lost then.
- 975 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:49:54 ID:58bzEAMV
- Do we even need a new thread?
Molester won't listen to us anyway.
- 976 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/25 23:50:12 ID:QTGWb3t9
It means "extremely bad".
- 977 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:50:38 ID:GtfOLunE
From the looks of it,
Molester is panicking because he's confronted with the harsh reality of 3Dw
Meanwhile, Christmas is already around the cornerwww
If he could just tell Kansai
"I'm actually more creeped out by the fact that you guys were creeped out by Akihabara."
they'd just laugh it off and everything would be fine,
but I guess if he could, he wouldn't be a loner without friendswww
Isn't it about time you came back to this world, Molester?
The pink and blue-haired 2D girls, who would never betray you, can't wait to see you again!!
- 978 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:51:01 ID:lxM9Wdna
What's fun about this thread?
- 979 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:51:11 ID:cUWUyGkA
- I feel like Molester can't tell the difference between troll posts and serious posts.
- 980 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:51:39 ID:YfG6DJMI
It's not fun.
It's losing more and more followers because of Molester's complacent attitude.
- 981 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:52:38 ID:z++yafPs
Stop it! If you whisper such sweet words to Molester now,
he might end up retreating into his 2D fantasy world again!!
- 982 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:53:31 ID:z++yafPs
You can get lost too.
- 983 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:54:11 ID:GtfOLunE
Tell us the first "yakui" thing that comes to your mind, Molester!
- 984 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:54:28 ID:/sbQVSh/
It's so lame when people write "I'm just baiting! LOL" in the e-mail field.
Don't tell me you guys are still using Internet Explorer.
- 985 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:54:31 ID:g9eqBeYi
- ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ I'm leaving then!!
- 986 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:54:46 ID:FJiDd7Wv
- I won't give him any advice anymore either since Molester doesn't really listen to us anyway, but I'll keep reading this thread.
I want to know what happens next, so I don't care if it's just Molester's diary.
- 987 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:58:35 ID:z++yafPs
- This is the first time he insisted on his own opinion, isn't it?
It's not like he said he'll always ignore the VIPPERs
and never change his mind from now on.
It doesn't make me want to stop trying to help him.
- 988 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:58:36 ID:FVif4io/
- So it's a synonym for dangerous and terrible, huh?
I figured it meant something like that,
but wasn't sure if it's the only meaning.
- 989 : VIPPER : 04/11/25 23:58:54 ID:gK1BtOFE
- I'm on VIP, no, 2ch for the first time in two months, so I've never seen this thread before.
Isn't this just a Train Man rip-off?
- 990 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:00:24 ID:ur+gizyV
It's 100% nonfiction.
- 991 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:00:43 ID:RbJBKBeu
Well, something like that.
- 992 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:01:41 ID:RbJBKBeu
- Okay, it's almost time.
- 993 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:03:42 ID:TEUuIC3X
- Seriously, guys, calm down.
Everyone has times when you just don't want to listen to others' advice.
And this is the first time he got so defiant, right?
Let's let him off the hook this time. If it keeps happening again and again, I'm sure he'll realize that he doesn't really want our help.
- 994 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:03:59 ID:z/1z8Zmb
This is the story of a man who got mistaken for a molester and is about to turn into a stalker.
- 995 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:04:15 ID:c9rmyq1X
- 1000 GET!
- 996 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:04:42 ID:RbJBKBeu
- If this is 1000, Molester will send a creepy e-mail to Kansai.
- 997 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:04:59 ID:1PEZ9e/N
- OP is so desperatewwwwwwwwwwwww
- 998 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:05:01 ID:5GDZHZqz
- At first, I too couldn't help but compare him to Train Man,
but stopped doing it after a while.
It must be because Train Man and Molester Man are just that different.
I actually like Molester Man more because he occasionally goes berserk and does unpredictable shit.
- 999 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/26 00:05:04 ID:bO4lf3SX
- If this is 1000, I get to ask Kansai out.
And then I get to fondle Loli Jugs' breasts.
- 1000 : VIPPER : 04/11/26 00:05:06 ID:ur+gizyV
- If this is 1000, I'll post the pic I took at Radio Kaikan in Akiba of a group of people I believe to be Molester, Kansai and Miss Understanding.
- 1001 : 1001 : Over 1000 Thread
- ＊ + 巛 ヽ
〒 ! + 。 + 。 ＊ 。
+ 。 | |
＊ + / / Yeeeeeehaaaaaawwww!
∧＿∧ / /
（´∀｀ / / + 。 + 。 ＊ 。
/ ｭﾍ | ＊ + 。 + 。 + This thread has reached 1000 posts.
〈＿｝ ） | The next thread too will have... VIP QUALITY!!
/ ! + 。 + + ＊ http://ex7.2ch.net/news4vip/
./ ,ﾍ |
bang ||| j / | | |||
Previous thread | Next thread
Back to overview