■ Back to overview ■
I got totally mistaken for a molester part 8
- 1 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 21:54:40 ID:mM68LR0m
- 1 Name:VIPPER Date:04/11/05 19:48:21 ID:w8ZHuVTS
Everyone in VIP, no, in 2ch, please hear me out.
The other day, I was totally mistaken for a molester.
And I don't mean it as a joke, I was actually mistaken for one.
It all started with this...
↑ Go here for a summary of the threads.
- 2 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 21:56:10 ID:GGPL6Gzq
- 3 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 21:56:14 ID:KL2OvLoj
- ┏━━━━━┓←──────────If possible seicross──────────┐
┃ Loli Jugs★┃←―――――――Exchanged e-mail addys――――――――┐.........│ 325 (Pork Cutlet Man) ― Met in front of Alta ― Fujoshi
┗━━━━━┛ ..│.........│ │
│ .│.........│ Tried to track down
Same part-time job ....│.........│ │
│ .↓.........│ ↓
Miss Understanding (Miss Undie) ―――Mistook OP for a molester――→ 1 ◆FYqCtG1B42 （Molester Man）...←――――――――┐
- 4 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 21:56:29 ID:KL2OvLoj
- ↑ ↑ ↑──────────If possible seicross ──────┘↑ ......│ ↑ ....│
│ │ ┌────────────────────┘ ......│ Happened to be around and intervened .│
│ Best friends? E-mailing like crazy ...│ Sent crab as a token of apology ..│
│ ↓ │ ........│ │ Bakatono
│ Kansai .←─────┴───────If possible seicross────────┘.. Glasses ←────────────┘
Stalker Man (The Mastermind)
- 5 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 21:57:45 ID:GGPL6Gzq
I see, you updated itw
- 6 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 21:59:41 ID:mM68LR0m
I chuckled when I saw you added Pork Cutlet.
- 7 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 22:01:38 ID:XX1vL1o0
Thanks. You forgot to add the guy who got kissed by a lady though.
- 8 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 22:02:46 ID:GGPL6Gzq
- The ★ makes it look like Loli Jugs is a mod or something.
- 9 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/13 22:10:07 ID:/Ty7oVW9
- + +
（0ﾟ・(ｪ)・） ba-dump ba-dump bear bear
- 10 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 22:51:27 ID:fls4emH1
Thanks for making the thread.
Damn, this sucks... I have this hunch that a party is about to start, but my PC broke and I can only post from my cell phone... (TΔT )
- 11 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 23:11:15 ID:t2KVvBHn
- 12 : VIPPER : 04/11/13 23:14:11 ID:OqwhfoyF
- 13 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:00:31 ID:QBe3zcU6
- 14 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:06:21 ID:JB600nnX
- OHHHH YESSSS WE GOT A NEW THREAD
- 15 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:06:55 ID:92WwiyR2
- 16 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:07:09 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Damn it, I should have written "1000 GET" or something... (´;ω;`)
- 17 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:07:17 ID:JmfF9DZ9
- Btw, where is Molester Man?
- 18 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:07:36 ID:YdVKBr8S
- >>1 Crabs.
- 19 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:07:57 ID:JB600nnX
He's still not back.
- 20 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:08:55 ID:92WwiyR2
Think she tracks her basal body temperature?
- 21 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:09:15 ID:nip+/H2u
- Many thanks to the two guys who reposted the URL of the new thread for cell phone users like me.
I would have never found it otherwise.
- 22 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:09:54 ID:i+XJWUeS
Didn't you GET something so much better today already? How greedy can you be?
- 23 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:10:15 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Guess OP won't be back till tomorrow morning, huh?
But I think I'll wait for Pork Cutlet to come back. ( ´O)ηyawn
- 24 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:10:25 ID:jitbO+VK
- In b4 he's banging her brains out.
- 25 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:10:28 ID:JB600nnX
Dude, OP hasn't even had sex with her yet.
- 26 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:11:33 ID:u1c8pfw6
- My initial worries for OP have long faded and have been replaced by boredom.
- 27 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:12:16 ID:dvcL4AwB
( ･д･) You're right... Please forgive me.
- 28 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:13:54 ID:/RZlTU7A
- You know when you're playing a game where the story moves really slowly, and at first you're like "Hey, this isn't so bad.",
but after a while, it gets really irritating and you end up using a Pro Action Replay code? This is how I feel about this thread.
- 29 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:14:27 ID:JB600nnX
- Alright, I'm off to the Ecchi Neta board for a bit.
- 30 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:16:40 ID:+0lsa7nm
- I'm so hooked to the creepy e-mails thread of the loser men board now...
Thanks to the kind gentleman who posted the link! It was a great way to kill time.
Oh yeah, crabs for starting the thread, >1!!!
- 31 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:16:41 ID:u1c8pfw6
- I'll go troll in the Fashion board or something.
- 32 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:16:42 ID:QBe3zcU6
- I'm so bored. Someone link me to a funny thread please.
- 33 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:16:43 ID:dvcL4AwB
Me too me too!
- 34 : Molester Man : 04/11/14 00:18:05 ID:h/afFRzB
- I've returned!
- 35 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:18:39 ID:sxWzdyaO
- No trip.
- 36 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:19:08 ID:92WwiyR2
Write your report now!
- 37 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:19:24 ID:61Gtkvid
Is this the real Molester Man?
- 38 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:19:27 ID:i+XJWUeS
Save the ending for later and spend about 2 hours on telling us everything in full detail.
- 39 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:20:16 ID:fRDfn80n
Must be an impostor.
His ID is different.
- 40 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:20:32 ID:80EwsEig
- Pork Cutlet still not back yet?
Regardless of whether things went well for Molester or not, he'll probably be back tomorrow once he's calmed down.
But you, Pork Cutlet, we really need you here now!!!!!
- 41 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:20:43 ID:sxWzdyaO
- 42 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:21:55 ID:i+XJWUeS
Sorry, but everyone's busy with Pork Cutlet's story right now. Could you come back after that?
- 43 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:22:39 ID:vp4wvF1V
- 44 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:23:49 ID:dvcL4AwB
- It's happening!
Although, he doesn't have a trip...
- 45 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:24:05 ID:92WwiyR2
You're right, the ID really is different.
- 46 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:25:28 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Sigh... Normally, I'd fap to some H-manga after my wife goes to bed.
But tonight, I think I'll go lay with her after God knows how long...
- 47 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:26:47 ID:sxWzdyaO
- Looks like OP's not coming back tonight. Guess I'll go have seicross with my little sister...
- 48 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:27:23 ID:92WwiyR2
Post a pic of your little sister.
- 49 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:27:34 ID:61Gtkvid
We need details! Also, post pics!
- 50 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:28:07 ID:3b9dc9Ji
- Everyone's getting tired, I see.
- 51 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:28:27 ID:Yd+Ic4Sh
Requesting crab sex.
- 52 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:28:35 ID:sxWzdyaO
- Details? Details on what?
I can't post pics of her.
- 53 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:28:36 ID:92WwiyR2
I wish I had a little sister to have seicross with too.
- 54 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:29:08 ID:AF6MIruD
- This thread goes to shit when Molester isn't around.
Devolves into your average VIPPER circlejerk.
- 55 : Molester Man ◆tikaN/N2vg : 04/11/14 00:30:01 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- Have I made you guys wait much?
Molester Man (impostor) is here!
- 56 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:30:27 ID:JB600nnX
- But what are we supposed to do without anything new to work with...?
We can't even count on another bombing by Pork Cutlet...
- 57 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:30:38 ID:dvcL4AwB
- (´-`).｡oO( Hope tomorrow will be a great day with OP writing a long report, causing a huge party, and Pork Cutlet joining in on the fun... )
- 58 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:30:39 ID:vZt7ygWt
- Searching the area around Alta right now.
No sign of a group of 4 women and 1 man.
- 59 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:30:41 ID:NWgEC3RT
Pfffwww It really is an impostorwww
- 60 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:30:48 ID:92WwiyR2
- He's here━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━!!!!!
- 61 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:30:59 ID:80EwsEig
- Pork Cutlet, you shy, shy boy! Hurry up and come back!
- 62 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:31:07 ID:JB600nnX
You even got yourself a Molester Man tripcode...
- 63 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:31:32 ID:JB600nnX
- 64 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:32:32 ID:92WwiyR2
You should be looking for 1 man now.
- 65 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:33:11 ID:dvcL4AwB
I'm sure OP and the girls aren't far from where you are... Hang in there, but don't get yourself killedw
- 66 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:33:21 ID:80EwsEig
Who are you? A dad playing Santa?
- 67 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:34:30 ID:W+2jCU1k
- While I was writing >>46, she'd gone ahead and fallen asleep...
So yeah, guys, can I stay here a bit longer?
- 68 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:34:57 ID:JB600nnX
I'd just gone to the Ecchi board, is all～
But man, I was sure OP would be back by midnight.
- 69 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:35:06 ID:AF6MIruD
Post a pic of your wife.
- 70 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:35:50 ID:JB600nnX
Post a pic of her sleeping.
( Make one of those videos where the camera enters the bed with the sleeping woman from the foot end. )
- 71 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:36:06 ID:92WwiyR2
- >>1 I'm sick of waiting for you! (ﾟДﾟ#) Goddamit!!
- 72 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:36:49 ID:W+2jCU1k
I can assure you, a video of her wouldn't be interesting enough to download.
- 73 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:37:33 ID:3b9dc9Ji
- How old is your wife?
- 74 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:37:50 ID:AF6MIruD
Whether it's interesting or not is up to us to decide!
Now, shut up and post your wife's boobs!
- 75 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:38:23 ID:QBe3zcU6
With a timestamp please.
- 76 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:40:34 ID:dvcL4AwB
- VIP really is a goldmine of interesting stories... Can't wait to see how this one will unfold
Is your wife pretty?
- 77 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:41:06 ID:JB600nnX
I think it'd be quite the hit.
- 78 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:42:39 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Whoa, guys, guys, calm the fuck downw
I'm not going to post any pictures!
She's far from what you'd call pretty, and she's already 24.
- 79 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:43:23 ID:92WwiyR2
- Brb, taking a bath before OP comes back.
- 80 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:43:30 ID:+0lsa7nm
- Look at >>78 casually lowering the bait for us! So smooth!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 81 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:43:42 ID:3b9dc9Ji
OK. She's right in my strike zone, bro!
- 82 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:43:52 ID:JB600nnX
Wait, you didn't post her in the College Girls thread around noon today, did you?
- 83 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:44:47 ID:+0lsa7nm
- 84 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:45:22 ID:QBe3zcU6
- >she's already 24.
.........＿|￣|○ She's younger than me.
- 85 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:45:30 ID:AF6MIruD
Nice one, bro.
Now post pics of your wife's pussy.
- 86 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:46:18 ID:JB600nnX
- Oh, the VIP QUALITY in this thread is starting to increase again.
- 87 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:46:35 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Years ago, I was lurking in a Boobs thread on Lounge and one night, when no one was posting anything, I took some random pics of her with my camera (but no boobs) and posted them.
But the next morning, she was like
"What were you doing with the digital camera yesterday?"
and started cross-examining me! There's no way I can post pics of her now!
- 88 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:47:47 ID:Z11G3+mv
- Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42
COME OUT OF HIDING ALREADY
- 89 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:49:14 ID:+0lsa7nm
You seem like a very honest person. I like you.
Post a pic of your dick instead.
- 90 : A dad playing Santa ◆tikaN/N2vg : 04/11/14 00:50:26 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- Here's a present for you little boys and girls who are sick and tired of waiting.
From the left: Molester, Kansai (blue), Miss Undie (brown), Loli (white), Yamaoka (in front of Loli).
............................................wouldn't that be great? (in a very small voice)
- 91 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:50:43 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Ahh... I might have the pics from that night somewhere on my hard drive...
The pics aren't anything impressive since I took them just to kill time, but I could post them if you guys are interested.
- 92 : Molester Man ◇FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 00:51:14 ID:hEXtgNAp
- 93 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:52:12 ID:W+2jCU1k
Huh? What did Molester say he was going to wear today again?
- 94 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:53:10 ID:QBe3zcU6
- Something's off about that Molester.
I think it's his height.
- 95 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:53:11 ID:RxAnWvkK
Thanks for that.
I staked out in Fukushima all day today thinking OP might turn up for some reason,
but it was all for naught.
- 96 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:54:04 ID:W+2jCU1k
Your juvenile way of thinking just gave me an erection.
- 97 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:55:05 ID:AF6MIruD
That, ladies and gentlemen, is VIP QUALITY.
- 98 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:55:07 ID:ut5xyN3R
- It's here?
- 99 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:57:18 ID:+0lsa7nm
God damnーーーーー!! I wish the girl in the back was Loli Jugs.
What a looker!! Can't you make the picture sharper?
Like how they always do it with just a few clicks in some computer program on TV...?
OP's gear today:
Upper: Light brown and white cardigan
Inner: Black T-shirt
Lower: One-wash jeans
Shoes: Nike Air Force 1 white x red
- 100 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:57:51 ID:vp4wvF1V
- Come on, guys, it's a party! Let's party!
- 101 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:57:56 ID:80EwsEig
- Thanks for going along with my unfunny Santa joke.
Someone make fun of the other impostor too before he starts sulking!
- 102 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:58:37 ID:hEXtgNAp
What took you so long!!?
- 103 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:58:44 ID:QBe3zcU6
- Isn't Molester's hair brown?
- 104 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 00:59:04 ID:zM218WRh
- What an annoying woman.
Hope she gets raped.
- 105 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:00:42 ID:W+2jCU1k
Everything's off about this. I don't even know where to begin...
- 106 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:01:12 ID:+0lsa7nm
□ Molester ■ Kansai ■ Miss Undie
■ Loli Jugs
- 107 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:01:49 ID:JB600nnX
- 108 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:02:36 ID:zM218WRh
- Sorry, sorry, meant to post in a different thread.
- 109 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:03:32 ID:W+2jCU1k
- You know what's interesting? If today's reports are anything to go by,
there are quite a few groups of 4 women and 1 man out there...
- 110 : Molester Man : 04/11/14 01:04:36 ID:irx8JdeH
- I'm back.
- 111 : 325 : 04/11/14 01:04:37 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Just got back.
Is Molester still not back?
D-don't tell me he really spent the night somewhere else...(((( ；ﾟДﾟ))) shake shake
- 112 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:04:40 ID:W+2jCU1k
You didn't mean to post it here!?
I thought you just couldn't stand Miss Undiew
- 113 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:04:55 ID:92WwiyR2
- It's Pork Cutlet━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━!!!!!
- 114 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:05:04 ID:3b9dc9Ji
That's a neat ID you got there.
- 115 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:06:07 ID:QBe3zcU6
- D-Don't tell me... he's getting...
assfucked by the stalker! (((( ；ﾟДﾟ))) shake shake
- 116 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:08:01 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Is it time to give deciphering of his final post another go?
- 117 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:08:24 ID:80EwsEig
- Pork Cutlet! Did you do her?
- 118 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:09:05 ID:TqlmiTQ8
Tell us what happened.
- 119 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:10:07 ID:Yd+Ic4Sh
- I say he's having crab sex with Kansai right now.
"Hey, quit trying to stick that crab leg into me! And where do you think you're pinching me with its claws!"
- 120 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:13:23 ID:3b9dc9Ji
I warn you. Nothing good has ever come from making me horny.
- 121 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:13:48 ID:i+XJWUeS
"The Miss Understanding route is over."
The Miss Understanding route = The illusion that OP can make Miss Undie his girlfriend and have seicross with her
I think we can all agree on this.
The only question is, what happened to deny him of that?
- 122 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:16:08 ID:u1c8pfw6
- Maybe it's just bait and all it really means is that the whole Miss-Understanding-mistaking-him-for-a-stalker thing is over...
- 123 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:17:03 ID:W+2jCU1k
Somehow I can only imagine bad things that happened to him...
He got rejected by Miss Understanding, and that was the end of it.
Or, Kansai told him that Miss Understanding isn't interested in him, and that was the end of it.
Or, being the premature ejaculator he is, he showed her this thread which made her extremely displeased, and that was the end of it.
And now he's sitting around in his old room at his parents' place gazing at the night sky and feeling kinda depressed.
- 124 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:17:18 ID:QBe3zcU6
- The Miss Understanding route is over
Miss Understanding route = Miss Understanding mistaking him for a molester
Molester = Stalker
- 125 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:18:13 ID:Z11G3+mv
- It's more like
he just completed the Miss Undie route.
And now he's wondering which route to tackle next.
- 126 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:18:17 ID:vp4wvF1V
- Wasn't W+2jCU1k going to post pics～～～?
- 127 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:19:40 ID:3b9dc9Ji
- The stalker breaks into Molester's place.
Boots up his PC → Finds OP's bookmark of this thread in his favorites
The Miss Understanding route is over
- 128 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:19:45 ID:80EwsEig
- Let's hear out Pork Cutlet first.
- 129 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:19:57 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Well, it's Molester we're talking about... I have high hopes he'll come back with a report that exceeds all our expectations, like he's done so many times already.
Like he got fucked hard by all four women at once, for example.
- 130 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:20:26 ID:IHHeXGkk
You're wrong about him staring at the night sky though.
Stroking his dick in front of a bright monitor would be more accurate.
- 131 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:20:28 ID:i+XJWUeS
I think you're on to something.
OP must have started the thread because he wanted advice on police investigations and on how to prevent getting sued.
But today, I bet he was put on trial by the three women + their lawyer Yamaoka until he finally confessed.
- 132 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:21:10 ID:AF6MIruD
- I should go to bed, I'm getting drowsy.
Here's to OP coming back tomorrow! ﾉｼ
- 133 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:21:36 ID:W+2jCU1k
Didn't think someone was actually waiting for itw
I figured I didn't need to post them because you guys had found something else to do.
Anyways, like I said, I found some old pics of her and I could post them if you guys want.
- 134 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:22:10 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- He's going to post them━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━ !!
- 135 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:22:49 ID:IHHeXGkk
- I'm going to sleep after watching this week's King of Minami.
- 136 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:24:16 ID:AF6MIruD
Wait, you're gonna post them?
Guess I'm staying up a bit longer then.
- 137 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:25:02 ID:vp4wvF1V
- Damn it allーーーーーーーーーーーーー I don't know any file-sharing sites!
Someone link >>133 to one! Quick!
- 138 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:25:23 ID:QBe3zcU6
- _ ∩
( ﾟ∀ﾟ)彡 Tits! Tits!
What? This is how we roll in VIP.
- 139 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:26:51 ID:AF6MIruD
- Here's one: ttp://ranobe.com/up/upload.html
Hurry it up!
- 140 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:27:08 ID:d6mU8Pts
- If it's file-sharing sites you want,
you can find all kinds here.
- 141 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:27:42 ID:d6mU8Pts
- Brb, hanging myself... orz
- 142 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:28:53 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Look, guys, I don't mind posting them, but don't expect something amazing. I mean it.
- 143 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:29:09 ID:5n9sJ5n1
Oh God, my sides.
- 144 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:29:36 ID:Yd+Ic4Sh
- It's a huge butt────(ﾟ∀ﾟ)────!!
- 145 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:29:52 ID:GcYPfL1/
- Who the hell is that?w
- 146 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:30:00 ID:QBe3zcU6
- She isn't wearing a bra!
- 147 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:30:27 ID:AF6MIruD
- It's a butt━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━━!!!!!
Damn, it's huge.
- 148 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:30:35 ID:soua9nYV
I can feel your pain, brow
- 149 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:30:44 ID:92WwiyR2
Please go get yourself killed.
- 150 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:30:44 ID:awBoxb/j
I can't stop laughing for some reasonw
- 151 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:30:48 ID:u1c8pfw6
- Yeah, I'm on VIP, alright.
- 152 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:31:22 ID:/RZlTU7A
Okay, that cracked me up.
- 153 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:31:26 ID:d6mU8Pts
( ﾟ∀ﾟ)彡 Tits! Tits!
- 154 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:31:50 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Here's one more:
If I only hadn't used the flash for this one, she wouldn't have woken up and she would have never noticed!
- 155 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:32:13 ID:Vspn4/Xo
- You can almost tell how nervous he was when he placed the timestamp there━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━!!!
- 156 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:32:19 ID:JB600nnX
- The pic was so funny I had to stop lurking just to post how funny it was.
- 157 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:32:38 ID:dvcL4AwB
(´-`).｡oO( I'm sure guys with an ass fetish would love this. )
- 158 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:32:52 ID:Vspn4/Xo
You, sir, are a herow
- 159 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:33:01 ID:QBe3zcU6
GJ!! She's not wearing a bra, is she!? I can see her nippl-
- 160 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:33:07 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Well, like I said, I only took the pictures because I was bored back then.
It was two years ago, so she must have been 22 or so.
- 161 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:33:20 ID:u1c8pfw6
- Whoa, it's see-through.
- 162 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:33:25 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- You should buy her some cute pajamas to wear in bedw
- 163 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:33:25 ID:d6mU8Pts
Thanks for all the VIP QUALITY.
It's moe how your wife wears her watch in bed.
- 164 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:33:36 ID:JB600nnX
- Why do the pics feel so damn real? It's like they're full of little hints into their lives or something.
- 165 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:33:41 ID:AF6MIruD
Is your wife sleeping with her wristwatch on?
Nice boobs btw!!
- 166 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:34:10 ID:JB600nnX
- Where'd you all crawl out from all of a sudden?w
- 167 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:34:15 ID:vp4wvF1V
Didn't expect to see VIP QUALITY at this ungodly hour. ＾＾
- 168 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:34:15 ID:92WwiyR2
She caught you in the act?w
GJ and thanks.
- 169 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:35:10 ID:dvcL4AwB
GJ pant pant
- 170 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:35:16 ID:awBoxb/j
I find her rather natural sleeping pose to be... MOE.
- 171 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:36:28 ID:dvcL4AwB
- I'm so glad I stayed up... Thank you, God, for this gift. (´;人;`)
- 172 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:37:26 ID:JB600nnX
- Now that I've had a good laugh, I think I can finally go to sleep. Good night, guys.
- 173 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:37:40 ID:/RZlTU7A
- There's something strangely erotic about the pic...
- 174 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:37:52 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Thanks, guys! Honestly, I was expecting to get shit on for it.
Guess it's true that half of nighttime VIP is made of kindness...
- 175 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:38:02 ID:80EwsEig
- There's such a big event happening in the thread and Pork Cutlet is still nowhere to be seen...
- 176 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:38:30 ID:NWgEC3RT
- The pic in >>154 is so lewd. You can see everything... pant pant
- 177 : 325 : 04/11/14 01:38:58 ID:PbvU4qvf
- You guys started a bewbs party while I was off reading the previous threadw
- 178 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:40:15 ID:EhLJ3V59
- I don't have the faintest idea of what is going on in this thread, but
- 179 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:40:43 ID:QBe3zcU6
- If you take the last train times at Shinjuku station into consideration, we've just about reached the time limit for OP to come home today.
- 180 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:43:18 ID:TqlmiTQ8
- Yeah, we had a small party, but it's you, >>177!
You're the one we've been waiting for!
- 181 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:43:25 ID:W+2jCU1k
- I remember people pointing out how you can see through her panties and stuff the first time I posted them too...
I guess I was too nervous to notice when I was taking the pics.
- 182 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:44:26 ID:92WwiyR2
- So, what did you do with your fujoshi, >>177?
Is it that? That thing called seicross?
- 183 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:44:39 ID:W+2jCU1k
I'm out of ammo. You have to take over now.
- 184 : 325 : 04/11/14 01:45:14 ID:PbvU4qvf
- I was charging my cell phone in Alta, when a strangely hyper girl asked me if she could charge her phone next.
So yeah, while my phone was charging, she started talking to me about all kinds of stuff...
Apparently, she'd come to Alta to buy accessories for cosplaying...
I thought to myself, "Ugh, it's a fujoshiw".
But she had a cute face, so I lent her an ear while imagining her in lewd costumes.
- 185 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:45:53 ID:yu86F5f4
Where's the continuation?
- 186 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:46:22 ID:QBe3zcU6
Give him time.
- 187 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:46:32 ID:vp4wvF1V
You bastardーーーーーーーーーーーーー What happened then?
- 188 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:46:53 ID:80EwsEig
- Say, Pork Cutlet, what do fujoshi smell like?
- 189 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:47:05 ID:W+2jCU1k
A girl that's into cosplay, huh? Yeah, she must be a fujoshiw
- 190 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:48:00 ID:xrrZfI7Y
I was going through my old backup data and stumbled on the same two pictures you just postedwww
They were created on November 25th, 2002w
- 191 : 325 : 04/11/14 01:48:49 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Bear with me, guys, I'm slow at typing.
- 192 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:50:05 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- Let's look for Molester while waiting for Pork Cutlet, guysw
- 193 : 325 : 04/11/14 01:51:18 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Once my phone was fully charged, I returned to my post in front of Alta.
I wandered around for quite some time looking for Molester Man, but couldn't find any group of people resembling Molester Man and co.... orz
That was when I happened to run into the fujoshi again.
- 194 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:51:20 ID:d6mU8Pts
Why is there such a big crowd? Can someone explain?
- 195 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:51:33 ID:dvcL4AwB
- I was about to go to bed! ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ BAAWWW!!
Okay, I'll be patient and wait... Can't wait...
- 196 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:54:32 ID:RxAnWvkK
- 197 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:54:57 ID:dvcL4AwB
Was that taken today (or yesterday, to be accurate)?
If yes, I might be in it somewhere...
- 198 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:56:51 ID:yu86F5f4
- That's Tokyo for ya.
- 199 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:57:05 ID:QBe3zcU6
- I found Molester!
- 200 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:58:18 ID:jitbO+VK
- >195 A night without sleep won't kill you, dumbass.
- 201 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:59:12 ID:5Wndve+z
- This thread makes me laugh plenty even without Molester aroundw
- 202 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 01:59:58 ID:W+2jCU1k
I'm surprised someone still has themwww
- 203 : 325 : 04/11/14 02:00:35 ID:PbvU4qvf
- It turns out she was headed in the same direction, so we walked together while chatting about this and that.
Fujoshi: Have you already had lunch yet?
Me: No, but I was thinking of getting lunch... And you?
Fujoshi: Perfect timing!
Fujoshi: There's a store with pork cutlets on rice with hot green tea not far from here. I heard it's pretty good. Will you have lunch with me there?
Me: (Pork cutlets on rice with what...?) Oh, sure. Let's go.
- 204 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:02:45 ID:W+2jCU1k
So this is what they call a woman picking up a man... And it seems so easy too...
- 205 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:04:23 ID:/RZlTU7A
- How did your first conversation with the fujoshi go, 325?
Please elaborate on it a bit morew
- 206 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:04:26 ID:80EwsEig
- First Coffee Lounge, now Pork Cutlet... Is God telling me to die!?
- 207 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:05:14 ID:dvcL4AwB
Keep 'em coming!
- 208 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:05:19 ID:5Wndve+z
- I bet both Pork Cutlet and Coffee Lounge have high specs.
- 209 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:05:24 ID:i+XJWUeS
Go suck on your mommy's tits, why don't you!
- 210 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:05:28 ID:yu86F5f4
What the heck am I doing here...
- 211 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:06:03 ID:vp4wvF1V
- The god of fate is a cruel god.
It's always other people who get what I want...
Damn... DAMN... YOOOOOOUUU!
- 212 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:06:04 ID:jBE+642B
- ヽ:r‐'､ ＿＿
〉‐r '´ `丶
. ,':::::::::::ヽ. '､
. l:::::::::::::::/ . ＿__） （＿_
l;:::::::::::/ ´【●】`| |【●】|
l ヽ::::::::ｌ ''｀¨¨´ ヽ |
ヽ ヽ::::::! ,ィ _. ', .l
ヽ_λ:i. ' `'ﾞ`'‐'iﾞ ,'
l ヽ`'. ,∠.ニﾌ /
l ` ､ ､ い.... ,' /
,r<ヽ、 ヽ', .ヽ`二ﾌ.,'
,.ｲ ＼.丶､｀' .､,＿｀,.ィヽ、
. ／ .', ＼ 丶、 l. ', ヽ'.-､
,. -.'´ ＼ ＼ ＼ ! .ｌ ', `‐ ､
- 213 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:07:31 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- Btw, there was a bikini shot of Miss Undie in a magazine that came out this Friday.
It was so cute. (;´Д｀)
- 214 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:14:40 ID:dvcL4AwB
My specs aren't that high though. (´･д･`)
Pork Cutlet's seem high, yes.
- 215 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:14:57 ID:i+XJWUeS
That's from the "You are a coward." thread, isn't it?wwww
- 216 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:16:14 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- Let me post some pics I took years ago since I don't have anything else to do right now.
Did you guys know that bears at the Noboribetsu Bear Park do cute poses like this to get food from the visitors?
- 217 : 325 : 04/11/14 02:17:08 ID:PbvU4qvf
- So there we were eating yummy pork cutlets together.
It seems, Fujoshi didn't have anything to do for the day because the appointment she had got suddenly canceled.
Fujoshi: Let this one be my treat since I dragged you here.
Me: I'm a man though. I couldn't let a woman treat me to lunchw
Fujoshi: Then... how about I pay for this and you pay me back later at a karaoke bar?w
Me: (I had the feeling she was just joking...) What's that about?w
Fujoshi: Ah, sorry... Did you have an appointment after this?
Me: No, not really...
Fujoshi: Ah, so you're broke... (She gave me a pitying look.)
Me: (I snapped.) Ah, fuck it. Alright. Let's go to a karaoke bar later.
- 218 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:18:07 ID:W+2jCU1k
/ ／ Pow!
( Д )
* * * *
* * * * * *
* * * *
( Д )
- 219 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:21:03 ID:W+2jCU1k
I feel like she's really good at laying bait.
- 220 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:22:47 ID:80EwsEig
- Pork Cutlet's story and his writing style remind me of Ootsuki Kenji's novels.
And it pisses me off even more♪
- 221 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:24:03 ID:THlTUaHw
That is so moe. pant pant
- 222 : 325 : 04/11/14 02:32:29 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Hitting it off with a stranger, and a fujoshi to boot, and having lunch with her already? I was, of course, nervous as fuckwwww
And even going to a karaoke bar afterwards, when I've only been to a karaoke bar twice in my life due to lack of friends...
I was trying to put together a list of songs I could pull off in my head on our way there.
This is where I broke off my pursuit of Molester Man.
The two following hours I spent at the karaoke bar were frankly anything but pleasant. (p_q) sob sob
I barely knew the songs she picked...
She seriously picked only anime songs.
I might have enjoyed it a little if she'd put on a few famous Japanese songs, but anime songs? I don't know any anime songs.
- 223 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:35:43 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- Anime songs might have been perfect for Molester.
- 224 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:36:36 ID:objNw9DJ
Nice, very nice.
- 225 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:38:39 ID:i+XJWUeS
I can't decide if I'm jealous or not.
- 226 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:38:47 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Is it confirmed that OP's story is fake?
But no matter if it's fake or not, or if it's a good end or bad end, it'd be nice if he could at least provide closure in form of a final report.
Don't tell me it really was a badger game...
- 227 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:39:54 ID:80EwsEig
- Pork Cutlet's story is starting to read like a coming-of-age romantic comedy novel!
- 228 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:40:56 ID:W+2jCU1k
Yep, that's a fujoshi for you.
Once, a fujoshi friend said "You must know some Pokemon songs, at least!" and forced me to sing them with her....
Honestly, I didn't know how to react because I've never even watched Pokemon.
- 229 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:45:21 ID:objNw9DJ
- Where's the rest of >>222?
- 230 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:46:31 ID:awBoxb/j
- Ahh, I can't just sit here and wait any longer.
I'm gonna head to Shinjuku now and look for OP.
- 231 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:47:57 ID:Qc2pSpsg
- What the hell are we doing here... on a Sunday morning... at 3am...
.: : : : : : : : :: :::: :: :: : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
. . : : : :: : : :: : ::: :: : :::: :: ::: ::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
. . .... ..: : :: :: ::: :::::: :::::::::::: : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Λ＿Λ . . . .: : : ::: : :: ::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
/:彡ミ゛ヽ;）ー､ . . .: : : :::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
/ :::/:: ヽ、ヽ、 ::i . .:: :.: ::: . :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
/ :::/;;: ヽ ヽ ::ｌ . :. :. .:: : :: :: :::::::: : ::::::::::::::::::
- 232 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:49:46 ID:QBe3zcU6
- What we need now is a change of government!
- 233 : 325 : 04/11/14 02:52:13 ID:PbvU4qvf
- After two hours of karaoke-ing, I thought I'd head home before it gets freezing cold (I ride a motorbike).
Me: Sorry, but I came here on a motorbike, so I better head home now.
Fujoshi: Ahh! A motorbike!? I wanna ride it, I wanna ride it!! Will you let me ride it?
Me: (She simply ignored what I said about heading homew) ...do you have a license?
Fujoshi: No, no! I mean riding on the back!!
Me: Are you serious?? It's going to get pretty cold and windy once it starts moving!!
Fujoshi: I'm gonna be alright! Just a little, okay!?
Me: I don't even have a helmet for youw
Fujoshi: I'll buy one!!
Me: (Oh shit, this girl is nuts!w) Are you serious?
- 234 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:55:03 ID:QBe3zcU6
Rate her face on a scale of 1 to 100.
- 235 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:56:05 ID:i+XJWUeS
- She's pretty moe if you think of her as Pork Cutlet's spoiled energetic little sister.
- 236 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:57:07 ID:80EwsEig
- Is it just me or is Pork Cutlet's story very manga-esque?
- 237 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:57:46 ID:5n9sJ5n1
- I'm starving.
- 238 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:57:54 ID:objNw9DJ
Looks like her brain is every bit as rotten as the name fujoshi impliesw
But that's what's good about her.
- 239 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:58:23 ID:yu86F5f4
- She's going to buy a helmet just for one ride on a bike?
Tokyo is amazing.
- 240 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:58:44 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Things are starting to get interesting. Can't wait to read the rest.
- 241 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 02:59:29 ID:Qc2pSpsg
- Lately, I've been starting to feel like girls that are off their rockers are kinda cute.
I guess I'm getting old.
- 242 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:00:05 ID:W+2jCU1k
- It's the brain of a fujoshi that's manga-esque.
A few days ago, I saw a thread about porn targeted at fujoshi and it made me sick.
- 243 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:00:19 ID:80EwsEig
- Coffee Lounge's last few posts made my maternal instincts kick in.
- 244 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:01:15 ID:/RZlTU7A
- Why did no one tell me that all those things can happen to you if you leave your place and go to town!?
But who am I kidding. Nothing will change tomorrow anyway. I'll be at home taking an afternoon nap all day.
- 245 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:01:32 ID:W+2jCU1k
- I wonder what kind of cosplay she does...
- 246 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:02:52 ID:QBe3zcU6
- 247 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:08:03 ID:W+2jCU1k
This made me laugh uncontrollably.
- 248 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:14:25 ID:objNw9DJ
- So, when do we get to read the rest?
- 249 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:15:13 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Hurry up～( ´O)η
- 250 : 325 : 04/11/14 03:18:22 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Fujoshi: Then... let's ride to the beach while we're at it!
Me: Huh!? Why would you want to go to an even colder place!?www
Me: And what do you mean, "while we're at it"!?ww
Fujoshi: Ehh... Man + Woman + Motorbike equals riding to the beach! (Serious look on her face.)
Me: Fine, I'll take you to the beach! Odaiba beach, okay?
- 251 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:22:34 ID:objNw9DJ
I want more, more!
- 252 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:22:46 ID:80EwsEig
- Pork Cutlet, tell me you're making this up! A motorbike, a woman, and a beach!? All that's left is sex and rock 'n' roll!
- 253 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:23:22 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Wow... It's like out of a TV soap. Can't wait for more.
- 254 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:26:30 ID:hEXtgNAp
- Alcohol, women, rock!!!!
- 255 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:29:51 ID:u1c8pfw6
- Dany! Greg! Are you guys okay!?
- 256 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:30:25 ID:i+XJWUeS
Fuck yeah, Michael Monroe!
- 257 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:32:14 ID:YBdx3pWz
- Whew. Just got home and caught up with the thread.
Anyways, I saw a group of 1 man and 4 women somewhere near the south exit of Shinjuku station at around 5pm.
I was driving my car though, so I could only catch a glimpse.
Did Molester Man say he's wearing a beige jacket today?
But it probably wasn't him anyway.
- 258 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:42:25 ID:4Ho5rIci
- >>325 I think the thread would have exploded if you'd reported live todayw
Didn't you say you had your laptop with you? Man, that would have been perfect.
- 259 : 325 : 04/11/14 03:43:25 ID:PbvU4qvf
She looks like a 75% version of this.
I think she said something like "MariMite".
I was writing an e-mail.
- 260 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:45:15 ID:80EwsEig
- By the way, when comes the part where you watch Dr. Koto's Clinic with her?
- 261 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:46:14 ID:OKuXMCCW
- I'm so relieved～
She's not all that cute.
- 262 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:47:20 ID:dvcL4AwB
- So she's normal looking?
Hurry up and post the rest... I can't wait to read the res... Zzz
- 263 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:49:36 ID:W+2jCU1k
- I did a Google image search for "MariMite" and the only cosplay pic I got is this:
- 264 : 325 : 04/11/14 03:51:02 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Fujoshi: I wanna go to...
Me: Eh!? Sorry, where did you say you want to go to?
Me: Are you serious!? It's going to take us an hour to get there, you know!?
Fujoshi: ...is it too far? (She seemed close to tears for some reason.)
Me: ... (Oh man, guess there'll be no no next time if I don't take her to Yokohama now...)
Fujoshi: Sorry... (She looks like she wants to say something.)
Me: Ah, fuck it. Yokohama, huh? I'll take you there! Let's go to Yokohama!
- 265 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:53:56 ID:hn7DT+N7
- So she looks like FUKADA KYOKO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- 266 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:54:38 ID:i+XJWUeS
- 267 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:57:34 ID:objNw9DJ
You're a man of action, I'll give you thatw
- 268 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 03:59:46 ID:YBdx3pWz
- >>1 is still not back...
I wonder if he's having seicross right now.
- 269 : 325 : 04/11/14 04:04:51 ID:PbvU4qvf
- What is going on in her head???
I honestly couldn't understand what she was thinking.
Although she seemed a bit crazy, I decided to spend some time with her since she has my type of face and body.
...or rather I should say I had this feeling I might be able to get somewhere with her.
So I made up my mind to hang out with her today until the bitter endw
- 270 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:05:49 ID:j5PKI47U
He's right. It's the only image you get if you google for "MariMite cosplay".
- 271 : 325 : 04/11/14 04:08:38 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Pfffw I'm so sleepy.
Can I post the rest tomorrow?
Does anyone even want to read the rest?
- 272 : 325 : 04/11/14 04:12:30 ID:PbvU4qvf
Is that what her "MariMite" is like?
She's so fucking weirdw
- 273 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:12:59 ID:80EwsEig
- I wanna read the rest.
- 274 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:15:28 ID:hn7DT+N7
Hurry up and post the rest.
- 275 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:15:29 ID:nalbZan1
- Come on, let us read the rest.
- 276 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:18:16 ID:awBoxb/j
Dude, you made me spit out my coffee.
- 277 : 325 : 04/11/14 04:21:04 ID:PbvU4qvf
- I'll excuse myself for today.
I'm seriously too tired right now.
I'll come tomorrow at around 3pm to post the rest.
And where in the world is Molester Man!?
- 278 : 325 : 04/11/14 04:24:14 ID:PbvU4qvf
- ﾉｼ Good night.
- 279 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:24:56 ID:Blq2ZYdT
- Molester Man is going to come back in the morning.
- 280 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:25:33 ID:4Ho5rIci
- I refuse to accept such a sudden turn of events.
- 281 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/14 04:29:51 ID:q+PDhXfZ
- Wherever he may be, he could have posted something from his cell phone...
What could have happened to him? (((( ；ﾟДﾟ))) shake shake
- 282 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:31:15 ID:awBoxb/j
- What if he's lying dead at the bottom of Tokyo Bay...?
I just hope it won't be a "I was just messing with you guys" end.
- 283 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:33:50 ID:jitbO+VK
- Like I said, he's banging Kansai's or Loli Jugs' brains out.
- 284 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:35:13 ID:jnOCT7ue
Policeman □ ■ Mother
Policeman □ ■ Molester
Policeman □ ■ Father
- 285 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:41:02 ID:NWgEC3RT
- My guess is that he told them he lost his keys.
And they offered him a place to spend the night. No doubt about it.
- 286 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/14 04:42:55 ID:q+PDhXfZ
Prison guard □ │ ■ Yakuza
Prison guard □ │ ■ Molester
Prison guard □ │ ■ Homosexual
- 287 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 04:57:21 ID:+0lsa7nm
- 288 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 05:38:14 ID:OKuXMCCW
- I just downloaded gravure pics of Miss Undie off Share.
They were lewd as fuck.
- 289 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 05:55:32 ID:kZQbbTuV
│□ Glasses □ Crab
│□ Miss Undie
Judge □ ■ Molester .│□ Yamaoka
│□ Loli Jugs
- 290 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 06:00:23 ID:oaylst80
- Good morning, guys.
Still no report from Molester, huh...
- 291 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 06:27:17 ID:jnOCT7ue
- Public defender
│□ Glasses □ Crab
│□ Miss Undie
Judge □ ■ Crab ..│□ Yamaoka
│□ Loli Jugs
. Prosecutors Glasses
- 292 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 06:36:54 ID:kZQbbTuV
Where'd Molester go?
- 293 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 06:49:55 ID:Ickqo9AT
What's the password?
- 294 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:18:34 ID:OKuXMCCW
- 295 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 07:28:11 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Guys, I'm back!!
- 296 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:29:06 ID:cMmUZNvX
- 297 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 07:29:16 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Yes, I made it back just in time for Pretty Cure, so please keep sleeping until it ends (at 9:00).
- 298 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:30:00 ID:cMmUZNvX
ノシ I'm going to bed now though.
Bet this thread will be dead when I wake up....
- 299 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:30:07 ID:5Wndve+z
- No, you only have time until Kamen Rider Blade ends (at 8:30).
- 300 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:31:34 ID:OKuXMCCW
- You seem fine.
I'm a bit disappointed.
- 301 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 07:31:44 ID:eJcUIlHn
Well, I normally wouldn't mind writing my report while watching Pretty Cure,
but my report this time isn't something I can write while watching something.
- 302 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:34:26 ID:d6mU8Pts
Please, hurry up... My sleepiness is at its MAX.
- 303 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 07:38:14 ID:eJcUIlHn
In that case, you should probably go to bed now because my report this time might take a long time...
Or would it be better to post it in the evening?
I'm extremely sleepy too...
- 304 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:42:08 ID:fguRcMT7
- Before you get started, tell me one thing: Do you have good news or bad news?
- 305 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:43:31 ID:tfL6xNR+
- Did you pull an all-nighter?
If I were to be honest, I want you to start writing a detailed report of the whole day as soon as possible.
- 306 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:47:29 ID:pmzyqvWQ
- Molester is finally here──(ﾟ∀ﾟ)──!!
But now I'm on my cell phone and the tournament is about to start...
- 307 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 07:47:46 ID:eJcUIlHn
Morning to noon → I'm on cloud nine! Everything is great! I'm in such a good mood even Mr. John Muwete Muluaka would pale in comparison!!!
Evening → I crashed down to earth. I feel worse than hearing the daily horoscope from the Morning Show predict bad luck on the morning of an exam.
Midnight to late night → I slowly get back on my feet.
tl;dr Only bad things happened.
- 308 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:50:10 ID:pmzyqvWQ
I don't know what happened, but don't kill yourself.
- 309 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:51:29 ID:MOWvjEBi
- >Midnight to late night → I slowly get back on my feet.
This part worries me. I have this feeling it's going to get really sad.
- 310 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:51:33 ID:vBHyYZiQ
- Let me put my hands in your pants as a thanks!!
- 311 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:52:20 ID:vBHyYZiQ
- Oops, wrong thread. Sorry, guysw
- 312 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:53:28 ID:OKuXMCCW
- 313 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:55:12 ID:7l6Zr5DN
- I get to experience a report in real-time. (*´Д｀) pant pant PANT PANT PANT PANT PAANT PAANT PAAANT PAAANT
- 314 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:55:15 ID:lQITH17N
- Please write the report now.
- 315 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:56:39 ID:oaylst80
- >Midnight to late night → I slowly get back on my feet.
Did Kansai comfort you?
- 316 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:57:42 ID:MOWvjEBi
- Well, this is just a guess, but OP probably ran into a male buddy of either Kansai or one of the other girls,
and before he noticed, he had switched from the Miss Undie route to the homosexual route.
- 317 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 07:58:32 ID:pmzyqvWQ
With her body?
- 318 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:03:22 ID:IHHeXGkk
- He's back-
I wonder what the bad news is...
Does she have a boyfriend? But that would have been still within expectations, huh...
- 319 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:06:36 ID:fguRcMT7
The moment I read that only bad things happened to you today, I felt strangely relieved.
Looks like I'm a horrible person who can't be genuinely happy for others...
Well, in any case, I guess we should read Molester's full report first before we make any judgments.
- 320 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:10:42 ID:oJmYLjev
- Shouldn't we prepare for his report by already starting the next thread? We can save the templates for later.
I can't start a thread though, I'm on a cell phone right now. ＿|￣|○
- 321 : Bear : 04/11/14 08:10:50 ID:aHgioHm1
Don't kill yourself.
- 322 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:28:31 ID:N4ET9DXV
- Is he serious about not writing the report until Pretty Cure is over!?
- 323 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:30:34 ID:vBHyYZiQ
- He probably fell asleep.
- 324 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 08:32:11 ID:eJcUIlHn
I'm afraid I might fall asleep after Pretty Cure though.
- 325 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:32:09 ID:SO0D1lq7
- Futanari Pretty Cure!
- 326 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:33:33 ID:pmzyqvWQ
- Totally unbelievable!
- 327 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:33:55 ID:tfL6xNR+
- What? No! No! Write it! Write it now!
- 328 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:34:12 ID:N4ET9DXV
I don't mind if it's after Pretty Cure, but write your report.
- 329 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:34:56 ID:SO0D1lq7
- What is going on with the posting times of >>324 and >>325?
- 330 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:35:30 ID:IHHeXGkk
while getting excited from watching the girl in black tights in a trance,
was reminded of that little girl's face upon seeing Nagisa's smile and――
- 331 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:35:49 ID:MOWvjEBi
- What? Don't tell me you've never accidentally traveled back in time to a few seconds ago.
- 332 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:43:48 ID:hwHaLRVn
- >>331 Happens to me all the time.
Sometimes, time even repeats itself.
- 333 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:45:04 ID:u1c8pfw6
- Molester, what if you went to sleep now and woke up later and it was Saturday morning all over again?
- 334 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 08:50:26 ID:eJcUIlHn
That would be great. I'd love it.
- 335 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:50:55 ID:IHHeXGkk
- This week's Pretty Cure is about love and wedding and stuff. Can you handle it, Molester?
- 336 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:51:55 ID:N4ET9DXV
- Watching Pretty Cure makes me sleepy.
- 337 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:52:18 ID:aWPlGcs2
So he'll be forced to experience crashing down from cloud nine again and again, huh?
- 338 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:53:04 ID:IHHeXGkk
- You'd want to go back in time? Does that mean it was something you did...?
- 339 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:57:10 ID:N4ET9DXV
- Okay, Pretty Cure just ended.
- 340 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:58:51 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Holy shit! A Pretty Cure artbook! DO WANT!
- 341 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 08:58:58 ID:eJcUIlHn
Oh, you ignorant fool... An anime episode isn't over until the sponsor message comes after the ED...
- 342 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 08:59:35 ID:N4ET9DXV
You son of a...
- 343 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:00:06 ID:pmzyqvWQ
- We don't give a fuck!
- 344 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:00:18 ID:hwHaLRVn
- >>341 If you had a girlfriend, would you quit being an anime otaku?
- 345 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:01:24 ID:eJcUIlHn
...depends on my girlfriend.
- 346 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:03:13 ID:MOWvjEBi
- What the fuck? Molester is an anime otaku?
- 347 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:04:24 ID:qXoeBoEJ
- I missed Pretty Cure. I wanna die.
- 348 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:04:52 ID:qXoeBoEJ
- I missed Pretty Cure. I wanna die.
- 349 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:04:54 ID:eJcUIlHn
Whoa, whoa, you didn't even know that? Were you even reading my posts!?
- 350 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:06:18 ID:aWPlGcs2
Aren't you going to watch The Marshmallow Times?
- 351 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:06:35 ID:pmzyqvWQ
- Only a few minutes left until the tournament start... Come on, Molester, post something.
- 352 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:07:25 ID:N4ET9DXV
- Oh great, Zatch Bell has started!!!
- 353 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:07:39 ID:3NLj3xw+
- Hurry up and post your report!
And make it as detailed as possible.
- 354 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:09:12 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Let's see how far I can get before I lose consciousness...
Since we had agreed to meet at the station at 10am, I woke up at around 8am... or so I had planned, but when I looked at the clock, it was already 9am.
Usually, when I have to get up early, I set an alarm for that time on an alarm clock with a very loud ring,
then set an additional alarm on my cell phone for a few seconds before that time. It's a pretty nifty double alarm system.
But this time I took it a step further and set a third alarm on an alarm clock I normally don't use.
And still I woke up an hour late. I didn't even have time to post in my thread because of it.
Although I was worried it might be a bad omen, I couldn't help but feel excited. For the first time in months, I took a morning shower even though I had one yesterday evening already.
I even used a conditioner for the first time in about half a year. I was perfectly prepared (at least in my opinion).
- 355 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:09:53 ID:vBHyYZiQ
- What!? They show Zatch Bell in this time slot in Tokyo!?
I don't care for Momoko, Natsumi, and Yoshiko!
Air Zatch Bell instead!!
- 356 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:11:04 ID:3NLj3xw+
- Here we goー
- 357 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:12:25 ID:N4ET9DXV
- OP's report is hereー
- 358 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:14:10 ID:eJcUIlHn
- I arrived at the station at around 10:55, but they were all waiting for me already. Even though I was on time, it made me feel like I was late.
"No, I'm five minutes too early!!"
After a short exchange of greetings, Yamaoka was introduced to me.
Yamaoka has short black hair, is a bit smaller than me, and is pretty cute, though perhaps not as cute as Miss Understanding.
According to her introduction, this Butler Yamaoka seems to have started working at their restaurant only recently.
I was rather disappointed, no, relieved to see that she's not a guy. Uho!
- 359 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:16:49 ID:pmzyqvWQ
- So Yamaoka's a woman too, huh? I swear this is becoming more like a dating sim with every post.
- 360 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:18:07 ID:MOWvjEBi
- Do you have any idea how much we VIPPERs looked for you yesterday?
- 361 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:19:07 ID:eJcUIlHn
- It takes about half an hour to get to Shinjuku by train. The train wasn't too packed, with empty seats here and there, but, of course, not enough for a group of five to sit together.
We kept offering the two free seats to each other because no one wanted to sit down while the others were standing.
After some discussion, we agreed to do rock-paper-scissors to decide which two get to sit.
That's when I instantly decided to showcase my skills as the runner-up of the Hatoya Kids' Rock-Paper-Scissors championship by curbstomping them all,
then to offer my seat to Miss Understanding with the line
"I don't mind standing. Please take a seat, Miss Understanding."
like a true gentleman.
Scissors! It can only be scissors!! This is it!! Roar!! Boomerang!!
I won! Directly in the first round!! Only two people used scissors, the rest picked paper!!
Let's see who else showed scissors... it's Miss Understanding. ＯＴＬ
- 362 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:20:46 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Morning. ( ´O)η
Why does Zatch Bell have to be on when OP is here!? ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ BAAWWW!!
- 363 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:21:19 ID:lQITH17N
- You should have offered your seat to Kansai then.
- 364 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:22:26 ID:eJcUIlHn
- I was crestfallen with my plan failing right off the bat. But I wasn't going to give up. Molester is a big boy.
Besides, I had just won the right to sit next to Miss Understanding. When you think about it like that, everything went better than expected!
So, there we were sitting next to each other, but Miss Understanding kept talking to Yamaoka all the time.
It seemed like Butler and Miss Understanding get along particularly well.
On the other side, Kansai and Loli Jugs were having a chat.
I was alone.
I felt bad hogging a seat with three girls standing around me, so I offered my seat to Yamaoka when the train stopped at the next station.
I think I said something like "No, I just feel a bit sick... I'll stand next to the window and look into the distance.".
- 365 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:23:39 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Isn't it custom to offer your seat to someone else in a situation like that?
- 366 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:25:06 ID:dvcL4AwB
- I pray that OP's sleepiness may fade... and he may post his report to the end. (´人`)
- 367 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:26:26 ID:nl23zOXI
- And suddenly there's unrest in the air...
- 368 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:27:25 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Sitting in the train together and listening to the girls talk was, well, fun. They talked about their experiences with train molesters (not me),
Butler let me in on her little secret, namely that she normally wears glasses, but switches to contacts whenever she goes on a trip etc.
In any case, there's no way an event like this, which could be straight out of a dating sim, isn't fun.
Then we arrived in Shinjuku. I might have been in Shinjuku a few times when I was small, but I don't know this part of town at all.
One thing I noticed in the train was that the encounter rate with fashionable youngsters increases the closer you get to Shinjuku.
Among them were people wearing clothes that looked, if I were to be honest, incredibly strange to me,
and I was kinda looking down on them, thinking to myself "Guess if you take it too far, it's not fashionable anymore, it's just weird...",
but once I was actually standing in Shinjuku, almost everyone around me was dressed like that.
Suddenly I was the one with the embarrassing clothes.
- 369 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:27:28 ID:e+ZXgFKu
- Looks like I woke up at a perfect time.
- 370 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:27:30 ID:qXoeBoEJ
- Hakama girls are so moe.
- 371 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:27:45 ID:aWPlGcs2
- OP is the man. Never fails to deliver.
- 372 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:29:17 ID:e+ZXgFKu
- I thought you knew Shinjuku because you never asked any questions about itw
- 373 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:30:01 ID:eJcUIlHn
- First of all, I asked the girls about their rough plan for the day.
They, however, didn't have any plans besides dropping by a couple of special clothes shops they like to visit (they called them specialty boutiques).
Not a single word about buying self-defense products even though I suggested it on the phone.
But I decided not to bring it up because I didn't want to spoil the fun mood.
I figured I'd just buy them for her the next time I'm in Akiba.
And so, we departed on our shopping-for-clothes tour.
- 374 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:31:34 ID:amlJu5XO
- >>1 inserts way too much useless information into his reports. They'd be a lot smoother if he left out all those unnecessary thoughts and impressions of his.
- 375 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:31:47 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Ignored as alwaysw
Now that I've watched the Legendz OP, I'm ready to have breakfast.
- 376 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:32:38 ID:MOWvjEBi
- Hey, Molester, did you record this week's Gundam?
Yesterday's "Athrun Zala, Justice, launching!" was feels-inducing, wasn't it?
- 377 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:33:30 ID:eJcUIlHn
- I kept tagging along after a group of four women as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
If I'd taken out a Boston bag and lined up directly after one of them, I bet I'd have looked just like Tashiro.
Just imagine I'd had a digital camera or any kind of storage media with me, I bet I'd have gotten questioned on the spot.
Then, after walking for a while, we came to a street full of clothes shops. Clothes here, clothes there, and clothes everywhere.
It was amazing. Jusco and co. are nothing compared to it. I was floored. I felt like I'd gotten three strikes and a dead ball at once.
In any case, I was totally floored.
And just as we had predicted, the girls soon got completely absorbed in all the clothes. I was left alone. Lonely.
- 378 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:35:15 ID:3NLj3xw+
You don't get it, do you? It's a lot more fun getting the story bit by bit with every post.
- 379 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:35:45 ID:tfL6xNR+
- I wonder what kind of clothes they sell in "specialty boutiques".
It'd be helpful if you remember the names of the stores or the brands they had.
- 380 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:35:46 ID:amlJu5XO
No one cares about your thoughts on irrelevant things. The only relevant lines are 1, 4, and 7.
- 381 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:37:16 ID:e+ZXgFKu
Look, OP isn't writing a letter to you.
Try to be more open-minded.
- 382 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:37:38 ID:nl23zOXI
- You dumbass.
What's fun about a dry, factual report?
Molester's reports are just fine as they are.
- 383 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:37:39 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Every now and then, they'd come talk to me as if they'd suddenly remembered my existence,
only to leave me alone again a little while later to return to their clothes.
Left with nothing to do, I started looking around for clothes too.
Yesterday, I was worried about what I'd do if a shop assistant came to me,
but with so many people around, it was unlikely that they'd pick me.
Shop assistants obviously prefer fashionable guys wearing fashionable clothes, and guys who look like they have a lot of money to spend.
It's utterly pointless to come talk to me. Especially, when there are so many people to choose from.
And yet, there was one shop assistant who came to talk to me despite all that.
- 384 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:40:17 ID:eJcUIlHn
- A deep voice called out to me from behind:
"Nike! Adidas! It's cheap! Very cheap!"
Hey, Bob Sapp. You lost a lot of weight, didn't you?
Well, it wasn't Bob Sapp but just some random black person. I wonder why people of other races tend to look alike to you.
But it wasn't the time to think about things like that because Sapp had a tight grip on my sleeve and wouldn't let go.
No doubt that he would have sent me flying with a sleeve-lifting pulling hip throw without mercy if I had tried to run away.
And if I'd given in, I bet he'd have made me buy some weird Sukajan for tens of thousands of yen.
- 385 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:41:40 ID:MOWvjEBi
- Let's get this party started!!
- 386 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:42:08 ID:IHHeXGkk
- I like OP's distinctive narrative style though.
- 387 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:42:47 ID:u1c8pfw6
- Where in Shinjuku did that happen...? Sounds a lot like Takeshita Street to me.
- 388 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:43:25 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "No, I'm fine, thank you. No, I'm really fine, thank you."
"I have to go, my friends are waiting. They're waiting for me..."
I kept bowing and begging until he finally let go of me.
I barely got away with my life.
But when I looked up, Kansai and the three other girls were looking at me, grinning from ear to ear.
Actually, Kansai was laughing her ass off.
"If you saw me, why didn't you help me out...?"
"Cuz... you... were so scared... you looked so funny there... Aww my sides... BUAHAHAHAHAHA"
It must have been hilarious because she was laughing so hard she couldn't even talk properly, which caused the others to laugh too.
So damn embarrassing. I needed to change the mood somehow.
- 389 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:44:13 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Don't change it! It's a perfectly fine mood!
- 390 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:45:03 ID:HOd55trl
- Oh, seems like I woke up at a great time.
- 391 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:47:04 ID:eJcUIlHn
- I had somehow pulled through, but Kansai seemed to recall it every few minutes and laughed again and again.
I was sure the others were tired of it already... but no, they even joined in on it and I got laughed at by everyone a few more times.
Guess I must have looked that funny.
Even so, it served as an opportunity to join their conversations.
Even if you don't know any fashion lingo, with the following three phrases in your repertoire,
"Hmm... I think it looks good on you.", "It's a bit too flashy, isn't it?", and "Isn't it a little too plain?"
you should be fine in most cases.
We didn't only talk about clothes, we talked about all kinds of stuff.
At this point, I was starting to genuinely enjoy myself.
- 392 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:47:25 ID:0nZjNxmK
- After going to bed yesterday afternoon and sleeping through till morning, I have finally managed to get up and catch up with the thread...
The first thing I do in the morning is browse 2ch... I guess I'm beyond saving.
- 393 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:47:31 ID:hwHaLRVn
- I like how the story is like out of a dating sim. It's super interesting.
- 394 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:47:44 ID:dvcL4AwB
- I was afk eating Chinese fried rice.
Eh, a store in Shinjuku run by black people...? Was there one?
Maybe in Kabukicho?
- 395 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:51:05 ID:nl23zOXI
- That black man is actually a VIPPER.
- 396 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:51:38 ID:aHgioHm1
It's an open-air bath.
- 397 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:51:44 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Feeling more confident, I looked around a little, but the more I looked the more I got embarrassed about my own clothes.
But hey, isn't it normal for someone, who came to Shinjuku for a makeover, to look lame...? But enough with the excuses.
That's when the advice I got in the thread, "Ask the girls to pick out clothes for you.", crossed my mind, so I said, spontaneously,
"Ahh... If you look carefully, my clothes kinda stand out here, don't they?"
"You don't need to look carefully to see that your clothes are lame."
I knew it. This girl lacks something called tact.
"Just so you know, I came all dressed up..."
"Ahh, yeah, you did say so in your e-mail. But frankly, when I saw you, I felt like asking, 'That's it?'."
"What the heck! If you're such an expert, pick out some clothes for me!!"
Alright! Though a bit different than I'd imagined, I think I nailed it.
- 398 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:53:19 ID:dvcL4AwB
I see, so it was a VIPPER who opened an open-air bath in Shinjuku to pick up guys like OP... (´･д･`)
- 399 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:53:23 ID:lQITH17N
- Ehh～ What a pain in the ass..........................................(in a somewhat small voice)
- 400 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:53:43 ID:Blq2ZYdT
- I was about to go to bed, but...
Fuck that. No way I can go to bed now.
- 401 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:54:35 ID:0nZjNxmK
- OP did the best he could with what he had though, with Shimamura, Jeans Mate etc... つД｀)
- 402 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:55:16 ID:eJcUIlHn
- After that, they all looked for clothes for me, while doing their own shopping.
"Looks like size M is a bit too big for you, Mr. Molester..."
"Ah! This is cute!! ...you look like a girl in it. Why don't you try on some girls' clothes?w"
"How about this one? You should try it on!"
Clothes make the Molester Man.
No pun intended. Well, alright, it was intended.
I was on cloud nine at this point. I was so happy I wouldn't have minded dying right then and there.
- 403 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:57:18 ID:KqjJGYhy
- 404 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 09:58:16 ID:eJcUIlHn
- By the way, women buy a lot when they go shopping.
They just keep buying and buying. And I carried their heavy bags, obviously. Like a real man should.
Soon, it was noon, and we decided it was time for lunch.
"Where do we have lunch?"
"We could go to that place."
Several famous(?) restaurants I'd never heard about were suggested,
but we came to the conclusion that it'd take hours to get a table at those places on a Saturday without reservation.
"How about beef bowl?"
"......" "......" "......" "......"
- 405 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:58:27 ID:u1c8pfw6
- I'm so jelly.
- 406 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:58:28 ID:4Fd6u6ql
- Whoa, wait, are you going to go over all the random conversations that don't matter?
With that pace, you won't be finished even after 50 more posts like that.
I'm out of here.
- 407 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 09:58:55 ID:tfL6xNR+
I'll stay, I'm having a great time.
- 408 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:00:05 ID:MOWvjEBi
- He suggested beef bowlww
- 409 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:00:23 ID:u1c8pfw6
- OP's a genius.
- 410 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:00:36 ID:IHHeXGkk
- What a moronw
- 411 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:01:19 ID:dvcL4AwB
- (´-`).｡oO( The thought of looking for them in beef bowl stores didn't even cross my mind... How can you be so tactless to suggest beef bowl there?w )
- 412 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:01:39 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "Eh? No? How about a ramen place then? We just passed one."
"Come on, think about it for a second. You're about to have lunch with girls, you know? Ramen is out of the question."
"Is it common sense?"
"It's common sense."
I had no idea. I do remember reading that girls don't like eating ramen in front of their boyfriends,
but I didn't know it applied to beef bowls too...
In the end, we decided to have lunch in a family restaurant.
I suggested having lunch at the family restaurant the girls work at (it's a different one), but they rejected it with the reason
"No, we have lunch there almost everyday. We want to eat somewhere else.".
- 413 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:03:07 ID:MOWvjEBi
- If you'd been alone with Kansai, she might have been okay with beef bowl.
- 414 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:03:31 ID:tfL6xNR+
- It's typical for men not to do research on stuff like this beforehand.
- 415 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:04:30 ID:e+ZXgFKu
- Why is it always a family restaurant...?
Isn't it like really hard to find a family restaurant in Shinjuku?w
- 416 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:04:43 ID:0nZjNxmK
× typical for men
○ typical for Molester
- 417 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:06:00 ID:dvcL4AwB
Yeah, it's kinda hard with only two family restaurants in the whole of Shinjuku.
- 418 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:06:47 ID:kpoqE6dR
- The more I read his report, the more I feel like they're somewhere in Shibuya or Harajuku instead of Shinjuku. Is it just me?
- 419 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:07:59 ID:u1c8pfw6
Me too, actually.
- 420 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:08:38 ID:eJcUIlHn
- We made our orders, but the restaurant was pretty packed and it seemed like we'd have to wait a while.
So, while waiting for our orders to arrive, the girls showed each other the clothes they'd bought.
I suppose girls love this kind of thing.
"Ah, you bought that?" "That's sooo cute."
"I'll go try this on!!"
The last one is what Loli Jugs said before she left her seat. She should quit acting like this with me(♂) around. It makes me frisky.
Then the topic turned to my fashion taste.
"So that's what you call dressing up?"
"Eh? Is it really that bad?"
"It's not exactly bad, but..."
"Then it's fine, isn't it?"
"It's not what I'd call fashionable either. I'll pick some good clothes for you, so you better be grateful."
"I am grateful."
"Treat me to something then!"
"Ah, good idea!!"
Loli Jugs immediately seconded Kansai's insolent demand, while Butler and Miss Understanding were just smiling approvingly. Can't say no in a situation like this.
"Alright. This one is my treat!!"
- 421 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:09:02 ID:QWjGuEGq
- This is about as delusional as Train Man.
It's just the delusions of another virgin.
So fucking lame.
- 422 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:09:30 ID:dvcL4AwB
Guess it's because he hasn't mentioned any specific names of stores and stuff.
- 423 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:09:55 ID:QWjGuEGq
- Only creepy otaku would find this shit interesting.
- 424 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:09:56 ID:0nZjNxmK
- He's just a money tree for them, isn't he...?
- 425 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:11:25 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Hang in there, Mr. Wallet!
- 426 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:11:44 ID:nl23zOXI
- This is so interesting! So interesting!
- 427 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:12:36 ID:HOd55trl
- 428 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:12:50 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Before soon, we were done eating and eventually done chatting.
Wondering how much a lunch for five people costs, I checked the contents of the leather wallet I still haven't gotten used to using yet.
The wallet made me wonder, "Which reminds me, do I still have my keys...?", so I searched my pockets for my keys, but...
My blood ran cold. Without the others noticing, I quickly felt every pocket of my clothes like Fwip! Fwip! Fwip! , but nope.
I must have dropped them. At first, I thought I messed up big time and panicked, but when I thought about it calmly,
I realized it wasn't anything worth panicking about.
And then I posted about it in my thread when the girls had gone to the toilet together.
But who would have thought that losing my keys would have such great consequences later on...
- 429 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:13:00 ID:0nZjNxmK
- 430 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:13:07 ID:u1c8pfw6
- I love how he spills spaghetti all over the place every time.
- 431 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:13:20 ID:dvcL4AwB
- This thread is 9th in the "threads about love" ranking...
- 432 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:13:57 ID:IHHeXGkk
- B-Blueballing us again...
- 433 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:14:19 ID:0nZjNxmK
I knew losing the keys was going to be the key point.
No pun intended. Well, alright, it was intended.
- 434 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:15:01 ID:vZt7ygWt
Yeah, it really turned out to be the key point.
- 435 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:15:27 ID:nalbZan1
( ´д)whisper(´д｀)whisper(д｀ )
- 436 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:15:27 ID:0nZjNxmK
- And two hours later, OP made THAT post.
- 437 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:15:29 ID:gjRP+CHZ
I like how OP simply complied and treated them to lunchw
- 438 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:17:01 ID:HOd55trl
- This thread reminds me of those TV shows that keep showing the same scenes again and again after the commercials.
They make me want to record them on tape and watch them in fast forward.
Wish I could do the same with this thread.
- 439 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:17:02 ID:aHgioHm1
- 440 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:17:15 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Let me guess. You spent the night at her place. Right? And you had seicross with her. Am I right or what? Answer me!
- 441 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:17:55 ID:e+ZXgFKu
- You didn't mention anything to them about losing your keys until it was too late.
Is that why they got upset at you?
- 442 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:18:02 ID:eJcUIlHn
- I didn't see any need to spoil the day for everyone by telling them that I'd just lost my keys, so I kept it to myself.
It'd have been a problem if I had lost them in my neighborhood, but losing them in a far away place like Shinjuku shouldn't matter.
To make use of the keys, someone would have had to see me drop them and stalk me all the way back to my place.
No one has that much spare time in this time and age.
After we had filled our stomachs, we went back to shopping.
This time, we spent most of the time in a department store. We also split into two groups a few times.
Sometimes, I went alone to the men's clothes section, or checked out the daily goods department together with Butler.
At this point, I was having so much fun I couldn't help myself.
- 443 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:19:17 ID:u1c8pfw6
- I fucking knew it.
- 444 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:19:47 ID:0nZjNxmK
I'm sure you'll find out later on that several heroes read about the keys you lost and went through a great deal of trouble to find them. They might be hiding in your apartment right now, for all you know.
- 445 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:19:49 ID:HOd55trl
If what OP wrote in the e-mail field is true, the VIPPERs, who were looking for you all over Shinjuku yesterday, were just wasting their time...
- 446 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:20:06 ID:dvcL4AwB
- All my efforts yesterday... (PД`q)ﾟ.
- 447 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:20:15 ID:jzBqxnfR
WELL, THIS IS TOTALLY
- 448 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:20:52 ID:MOWvjEBi
- 449 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:21:12 ID:0nZjNxmK
- 450 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:21:12 ID:e+ZXgFKu
To be fair, two of them hit the jackpot yesterdayw None of it would have happened if OP had said the truth.
- 451 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:21:14 ID:aHgioHm1
- 452 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:22:01 ID:u1c8pfw6
What do YOU have to cry about!?
- 453 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:22:39 ID:vZt7ygWt
- ＊ + 巛 ヽ
〒 ! + 。 + 。 ＊ 。
+ 。 | |
＊ + / / Yeeeeeehaaaaaawwww!
∧＿∧ / /
（´∀｀ / / + 。 + 。 ＊ 。
/ ｭﾍ | ＊ + 。 + 。 +
〈＿｝ ） | VIP QUALITY!!
/ ! + 。 + + ＊ http://ex7.2ch.net/news4vip/
./ ,ﾍ |
bang ||| j / | | |||
- 454 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:24:14 ID:jzBqxnfR
WELL, THIS IS TOTALLY
NOT GOING TO SELL LIKE TRAIN MAN.
He doesn't have any literary skills and his posts are hard to read.
It's full of contradictions and is lame even for a fiction.
- 455 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:24:15 ID:dvcL4AwB
It was quite cold out yesterday and... it's just mean... to deceive people like that. (´;ω;`)
- 456 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:24:59 ID:kpoqE6dR
- Wait, then the family restaurant you had lunch at wasn't a Denny's, was it!?
- 457 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:25:39 ID:eJcUIlHn
- We visited all kinds of shops, and kept buying clothes that are good but cheap, or so the girls said.
In the end, I had bought three pieces of clothes, one pair of jeans and two outer garments, in one day.
I had left home with five Yukichi's this morning, but boy, was I naive.
All five of them were gone already.
Then came the fated hour... or something like that.
When we were all checking out dinnerware, Kansai suddenly said,
"Hey, I'm going to the sundries section.".
Written down like this, it probably doesn't convey how abrupt it was and how pushy it sounded.
"Ehh? Let's go together after this!!"
"But I'm not interested in dinnerware."
At the same time, Kansai is poking me in the side and stepping on my foot without the others seeing it.
"You come too."
is what she seemed to be trying to tell me.
- 458 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:26:21 ID:dvcL4AwB
So that's why they were able to find a family restaurant that easily...
- 459 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:26:46 ID:u1c8pfw6
- Denny's isn't the only family restaurant chain in Shinjuku though. There's also Saizeriya.
- 460 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:27:13 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Sorry, guys, I'm pretty much at my limit... Can I go to sleep now?
I'm so sleepy I don't think I can recall much of what happened anyway.
- 461 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:27:22 ID:IHHeXGkk
( ´･ω･`)_且~~ Want a nice hot cup of tea?
- 462 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:27:40 ID:Es0ajWnB
- 463 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:28:00 ID:EprDwL56
- Don't go to sleep.
- 464 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:28:15 ID:0nZjNxmK
- Ah, OP was afraid we might find him, so he told us the right time but the wrong place, huh?
Okay, I got it now.
- 465 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:28:18 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Well, it's understandable. You can't go shopping in peace with a bunch of VIPPERs stalking you.
- 466 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:28:57 ID:0nZjNxmK
Dude, it's not fair to go to sleep now.
- 467 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:29:20 ID:IHHeXGkk
- At least, continue until you get to a point where some interesting event, fake or not, is just about to happen, before you go to sleep.
- 468 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:29:25 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Whoa, whoa, you're gonna leave us hanging at the most interesting part? ＿|￣|○
- 469 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:29:53 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Sorry, guys, I'm exhausted... A lot has happened today... Let me get a few hours sleep...
I promise I'll post the rest sometime around 6pm.
- 470 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:30:16 ID:amlJu5XO
- This is why I told you to skip the unnecessary stuff.
- 471 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:30:17 ID:dvcL4AwB
(´;ﾉ○;`) Thanks... gulp gulp
OP... How can you go to sleep after deceiving us like that! ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ BAAWWW!!
- 472 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:30:51 ID:40639fFO
- 473 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:31:06 ID:0nZjNxmK
Morning to noon → I'm on cloud nine!
Evening → I crashed down to earth. ← Don't go to sleep until you've finished this part!
Midnight to late night → I slowly get back on my feet.
- 474 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:31:27 ID:kpoqE6dR
- A group of four high-quality waitresses doesn't want to have lunch at the family restaurant they work at → I bet they work at Saizeriya.
Which is why they had lunch at Denny's.
- 475 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:31:58 ID:7v90Zo6V
- You've made us wait all this time!
How can you go to sleep now!?
- 476 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:32:08 ID:0nZjNxmK
- Ah!! He really went to sleep! Σ（￣□￣;）
- 477 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:32:37 ID:u1c8pfw6
- 478 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:32:45 ID:amlJu5XO
- THE END
- 479 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:32:53 ID:EprDwL56
- Do you have any idea how long we waited for you!?
Think of it as your punishment and write to the end!
He's already gone to sleep, hasn't he...
- 480 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:33:16 ID:dvcL4AwB
- (´-`).｡oO( If OP goes to sleep now, we'll know that his looks aren't the reason he's not popular among girls. )
- 481 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 10:34:25 ID:eJcUIlHn
- I'm sorry, guys, I'm really sorry.
I bet you'll say "If you're sorry, keep writing!!", but I've already made you guys put up with me so long,
I don't want to deliver some half-assed report now. As an otaku, as a 2channer, and as a VIPPER.
I want to give you guys a report that literally screams
- 482 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:34:49 ID:0nZjNxmK
- Okay then, let's take turns in bumping the thread and spend the day taking care of whatever we've been neglecting.
I already wasted half of my precious Saturday yesterday,
I can't hang around on 2ch all day on Sunday too.
- 483 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:36:22 ID:MOWvjEBi
- Point taken.
I'll be working my part-time job this evening though.
- 484 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:36:43 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Someone please post something interesting in OP's stead...
- 485 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:38:07 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Guess I'll spend a fun Sunday e-mailing back and forth with my lady. (´･д･`)
- 486 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:38:27 ID:e+ZXgFKu
I don't care if the QUALITY drops, just write to the end.
I stayed up till 4am waiting for you, you know?w
- 487 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:42:52 ID:3NLj3xw+
- Well, let's just wait patiently for Molester to come back.
This is the first time I see him writing such serious posts.
Something incredible must have happened to him.
- 488 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:44:00 ID:6iulhPZl
Just felt like posting it.
- 489 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:44:54 ID:u1c8pfw6
Didn't some mentally ill woman draw that?
- 490 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:46:44 ID:0nZjNxmK
Is that... supposed to be a look-alike picture for Butler...?
- 491 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:49:29 ID:IHHeXGkk
- No, it's supposed to express how he feels about OP leaving us hanging like that.
- 492 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:50:57 ID:e+ZXgFKu
I saw that picture when I was about to go to bed yesterday.
I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fall asleep after that, so I had to look at bikini shots of Kawamura Yukie for a while before I went to bed.
- 493 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:55:55 ID:kpoqE6dR
- Well, I think I pretty much figured out Kansai's character. And I must say, I just can't see a Kansai happy end happening.
Also, I'm sure Kansai loves Bump of Chicken, so do some research on them and bring them up the next time you talk to her.
- 494 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:57:34 ID:e+ZXgFKu
- Wow, I had no idea the summary site gets updated so frequently.
Crabs to the site owner!
- 495 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 10:57:40 ID:0nZjNxmK
- After reading >>491-492,
I wonder if that creepy picture is what >>484 had in mind when he said he wanted someone to post something interested.
- 496 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 11:53:47 ID:TzR8wS5a
- Miss Undie: "Mr. Molester, did you lose your keys?"
Molester: "How do you know?"
Miss Undie shows her cell phone to Molester.
On the display is......... this thread.
It would be a tragedy.
- 497 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:24:11 ID:Yd+Ic4Sh
- >Butler let me in on her little secret, namely that she normally wears glasses, but switches to contacts whenever she goes on a trip etc.
So she's a glasses girl just as I'd predicted. It's just like in my eroge.
- 498 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:24:17 ID:jyw7onDb
- So lame.
- 499 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:28:00 ID:41uJDSiS
- I just got up andーーーーー
YOU WERE IN HARAJUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
YOU SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
- 500 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:29:52 ID:IHHeXGkk
- Don't take it to heart.
- 501 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:34:48 ID:41uJDSiS
- It's because OP lied to us that he crashed down to earth from cloud nine!! It's karma!!
Yeah, I know, I'm just being a sore loser. (´д｀)
Well, I probably would have done the same if I'd been in Molester's shoes anyway.
Guess I'll just spend the day cleaning up my room today.
- 502 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/14 12:42:51 ID:RmNN/luO
- + +
（0ﾟ・(ｪ)・） ba-dump ba-dump bear bear
- 503 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:56:53 ID:SywjTN3T
- What's with this unrealistic piece of shit Molester is producing?
It's like the script of a shitty eroge.
- 504 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:59:03 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Save your questions and doubts for later when he's finished with the report!
- 505 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 12:59:22 ID:KPSyq+0L
- Finally finished reading everything I missed last night.
Good work, everyone.
OP will be back at 6pm, huh...
By that time, I'll have returned to work and won't be able to read it......
Wish he'd come back at 3pm or so instead...
- 506 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:00:07 ID:80EwsEig
- Where are Pork Cutlet and Coffee Lounge when you need them? Pork Cutlet! We're still waiting for you to post the rest of your report!
- 507 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:00:42 ID:Q9wzYF/+
- Hey, I wanna know what happened after OP and Kansai fucked in the sundries section!
- 508 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:01:42 ID:SywjTN3T
- >Molester Man gets mistaken for a molester by Miss Understanding and they go to the police station together with Glasses who just happened to be passing by.
>After that, Molester Man and Miss Understanding go to a coffee lounge where Molester Man explains himself and manages to clear her suspicion of him. They proceed to have lunch together and then go home.
The second line is already fishy as fuck.
- 509 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:01:43 ID:e+ZXgFKu
- Say, Pork Cutlet, did you go to Yokohama or not?
When do we get to read the rest!!?
- 510 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:04:19 ID:EprDwL56
- I just saw a post in a different board that was supposed to go into this thread and it cracked me up big time.
- 511 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:08:21 ID:59X4tN6s
- Don't molesters get held in custody until they plead guilty? You know, because the police is afraid they could get rid of evidence or harm the victim if they let them go.
Even Kazuhide Uekusa said he only admitted his guilt because he was told "Plead guilty and we'll let you go.".
- 512 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/14 13:10:50 ID:RmNN/luO
- Play this game if you want to kill time.
- 513 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:20:28 ID:KPSyq+0L
Let's see if I can beat it. I should be working thoughw
- 514 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:21:33 ID:ij4gDkuV
- I'm stuck. sob sob
- 515 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:22:42 ID:41uJDSiS
- I'm stuck too.
- 516 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:23:52 ID:WAFJXM2V
- I got stuck too. sob sob
- 517 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:24:04 ID:ij4gDkuV
- I found 9 items, but I still can't leave the room.
And I looked everywhere YO!
- 518 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:25:02 ID:ij4gDkuV
- Wait, found another one!
- 519 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:26:54 ID:KPSyq+0L
- I got 10 items now.
- 520 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:27:40 ID:ij4gDkuV
- Same here. I'm disappointed.
- 521 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:28:48 ID:Q9wzYF/+
- I bet there's something at the ceiling, but I can't check it out. ('A`)
- 522 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:29:56 ID:41uJDSiS
- I found 11 items.
- 523 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:30:56 ID:Q9wzYF/+
- Found some odd stick between the bed frame and the bed.
Also, a ring fell out when I kept opening and closing the curtain.
- 524 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:32:31 ID:UZqxCW4F
- I think I did it!
- 525 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:32:51 ID:KPSyq+0L
Didn't know you had to open and close the curtain multiple times...
A stick between the bed frame and the bed?
You don't mean the battery, do you?
- 526 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:32:57 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Nope, I'm stuck again. 'A`)
- 527 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:33:22 ID:EIBe/Mwp
- >Found some odd stick between the bed frame and the bed.
Is it a vibrator?
- 528 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:33:55 ID:Q9wzYF/+
No, you fit it onto the top of the box. I managed to open the box and watch the film, but I don't know what to do next...
- 529 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:36:15 ID:KPSyq+0L
- I think I have everything now except for that stick...
There was a battery between the wall and the bed, but I can't find anything else.
- 530 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:36:22 ID:vZt7ygWt
- Where is the battery?
- 531 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:36:38 ID:EIBe/Mwp
I beat this game once, and let me tell you, the last part is quite tricky.
- 532 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:36:42 ID:41uJDSiS
- OH FUUUUUUUCK
I accidentally refreshed the page. Now I have to do it all over againw
- 533 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:37:43 ID:KPSyq+0L
It's between the bed and the wall.
- 534 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:39:57 ID:UZqxCW4F
- I think I know where I have to look but can't find it...
- 535 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:42:53 ID:KPSyq+0L
- I give up. I'm still stuck at 11 items.
- 536 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:43:54 ID:hEXtgNAp
- I placed the rings onto the top of the box. What do I do now?
- 537 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:45:57 ID:SywjTN3T
- Place a stick and two rings onto it, and the lid should open.
Put the battery and the cassette tape inside.
That's how far I got.
- 538 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:45:58 ID:UZqxCW4F
If you have a stick, stick it onto it too.
- 539 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:46:18 ID:1oBLwyhi
- Sometimes I forget what NEET stands for and then I see you guys.
- 540 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:46:44 ID:UZqxCW4F
- What's the code for the safe?
- 541 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:47:08 ID:B0fILoUr
- I managed to watch the film, but don't know what the next move is.
- 542 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:47:57 ID:ij4gDkuV
I admit I laughed.
- 543 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:48:43 ID:hEXtgNAp
- Does the URL mean anything?
- 544 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:49:14 ID:UZqxCW4F
- I tried the URL, but the page doesn't load.
- 545 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:49:32 ID:41uJDSiS
- Code? What code?
- 546 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:50:55 ID:hEXtgNAp
Click on the shuriken!!
..........don't know about the rest.
- 547 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:53:01 ID:aWPlGcs2
- I beat that game a long time ago too. I'm afraid it's impossible to beat it if the URL doesn't work.
Normally, you'd go to the URL → Get the code from there and use it where the shuriken is...
Give it up, guys.
- 548 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:54:07 ID:EIBe/Mwp
- ノ ttp://thepinkroom.iscool.net/
- 549 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:54:09 ID:KPSyq+0L
- Yes, I finally found the stick.
Let's see what's inside the box.
- 550 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:54:53 ID:UZqxCW4F
Seriously...? I was hoping the URL isn't important...
- 551 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:55:20 ID:Q9wzYF/+
- 552 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:55:43 ID:hEXtgNAp
You don't remember the code, do you?
- 553 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:55:59 ID:ij4gDkuV
- 554 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:56:32 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Maybe Google knows.
- 555 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:56:58 ID:KPSyq+0L
- The person in the film is dancing the "Yassai Mossai" dance.
- 556 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 13:57:42 ID:aWPlGcs2
I'm a VIPPER, you know? Do you really think I remember it?
If you want to beat it so bad, ask the FLASH board for the code.
I checked the official homepage for the official version, but looks like it's gone too.
- 557 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:00:14 ID:41uJDSiS
- Nothing happens when I click on the shuriken...
- 558 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:00:35 ID:1oBLwyhi
- I can't take it anymore.
- 559 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:01:50 ID:hEXtgNAp
- I managed to open the safe～～～
There was a screwdriver insideー
- 560 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:02:02 ID:UZqxCW4F
- I opened the safe!!
- 561 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:02:55 ID:UZqxCW4F
- I got out of the room!
- 562 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:03:14 ID:hEXtgNAp
I beat itーー
Am I the first????
- 563 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:05:08 ID:ij4gDkuV
- Ehh, you guys guessed the code right?
- 564 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:06:07 ID:aWPlGcs2
- You guessed the code!?
Are you guys wizards?
- 565 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:07:07 ID:UZqxCW4F
- It came up when I googled it...
- 566 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:07:33 ID:hEXtgNAp
- [Where is the box?]
Do you see the blinking spot at the end of the movie?
Move your cursor there.
Once the movie ends and disappears,
wait 5 seconds (doesn't have to be exactly 5 seconds),
then click on the spot as if you wanted to break your mouse.
What you need to open the safe:
- [The code (****)]
- [Key #3 (The one inside the CD player)]
- [Basic comprehension skills]
- 567 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:07:37 ID:3K/zkXrR
- Goddamn, where is the stupid cassette tape?
- 568 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:09:41 ID:UZqxCW4F
Under the desk.
- 569 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:09:44 ID:dvcL4AwB
- (´･д･`) Are you all playing a game?
- 570 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:12:22 ID:41uJDSiS
- I got outーーーーーーーー
Took me an hour.
- 571 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:12:40 ID:1oBLwyhi
- I made it outー (･∀･)ﾉ~ Bye bye!
- 572 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:13:21 ID:aWPlGcs2
Any new e-mails to/from your lady?
- 573 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:15:08 ID:dvcL4AwB
Yeah, a few.
I was waiting for an e-mail from her, and I got one around noon.
- 574 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:15:09 ID:Y/wwl1pN
- Posting in an epic thread.
- 575 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:16:01 ID:aWPlGcs2
- 576 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:16:53 ID:Q9wzYF/+
I can't find anything except for the Furikake and one key...
- 577 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:17:27 ID:ij4gDkuV
I found one more item.
- 578 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:17:57 ID:tfL6xNR+
- Can't find any batteries...
- 579 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:18:30 ID:hEXtgNAp
Batteries? They sell them at Daiso.
- 580 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:19:08 ID:EprDwL56
- Whew, I finally made it out...
- 581 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:19:28 ID:3K/zkXrR
- What's the code? ting ting
- 582 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:20:05 ID:tfL6xNR+
- Found the battery.
Uhhh, I'm still stuck...
- 583 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:20:49 ID:aWPlGcs2
- 584 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:20:50 ID:3K/zkXrR
- I got out of the roomｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰｰ
- 585 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:20:52 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Just a bit then.
I hope this is a good time for you.
Ah, I just realized I don't have your phone number, Coffee Lounge (me).
Send me your number.
My number is 080!!!!????."
Yeah, I've been waiting for an e-mail from you.
My phone number is 080????!!!!.
Call me whenever you want.
What did you have for lunch today?"
- 586 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:21:12 ID:KPSyq+0L
- [Basic comprehension skills], huh... Maybe that's what I lack.
Someone post the code.
- 587 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:21:43 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Wasn't this game from 1994?
- 588 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:22:14 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Everyone's too busy playing a game... It's like I posted in the wrong thread or something.
- 589 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:22:18 ID:EprDwL56
- The key and the Furikake are the only items I've found too.
- 590 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:22:32 ID:3K/zkXrR
- Check the e-mail field of >>566.
- 591 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:22:52 ID:KPSyq+0L
- 592 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:23:21 ID:ij4gDkuV
Click on the table.
Btw, how did >>566 and >>561 figure out the code anyway?
I assume the word "history" in the URL gave it away, but it's still impressive.
- 593 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:23:27 ID:aWPlGcs2
What are your plans for the future with your lady?
Since you already kissed, why don't you ask her out for Christmas Eve?
- 594 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:24:46 ID:ij4gDkuV
- Ahh, I suppose everyone's becoming desperate because Christmas is close.
At least, that's my explanation as an unpopular guy. I just don't believe in girls picking up guys.
- 595 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:24:54 ID:x4GwmorC
- Where do I find the stick that goes onto the box?
- 596 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:25:32 ID:aWPlGcs2
There isn't anything on the table though...
- 597 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:26:17 ID:EprDwL56
I checked every nook and corner, but couldn't find anything...
- 598 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:26:24 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Lady just sent me a selfie, but she added that I mustn't show it to anyone... Sorry, guys.
She looks a bit like Yoshioka Miho.
- 599 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:26:52 ID:ij4gDkuV
Click on the right end of the table.
- 600 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:28:10 ID:EprDwL56
- 601 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:28:37 ID:UZqxCW4F
The URL didn't load, so I ended up googling it.
The pink room link doesn't work for me.
- 602 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:29:06 ID:dvcL4AwB
Next time I meet her, I'll ask her out on a date on Christmas Eve.
What are your plans for Christmas?
- 603 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:30:01 ID:ij4gDkuV
I googled too...
I guess that means my google skills are as bad as my comprehension skills.
- 604 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:30:15 ID:41uJDSiS
Near the pillow.
- 605 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:31:26 ID:ij4gDkuV
Look how much fun we're having playing a game like this on a Sunday afternoon. Do you really need to ask, bro?
- 606 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:31:38 ID:aWPlGcs2
How did you manage to find it?
Don't ask, traitor. You better continue your reports even after Molester's story ends.
- 607 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:31:40 ID:x4GwmorC
I think I got it. Thanks.
- 608 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:33:09 ID:ij4gDkuV
I'm just clicking blindly everywhere.
- 609 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:33:20 ID:dvcL4AwB
What game are you guys playing anyway?
- 610 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:34:27 ID:Q9wzYF/+
- I'm stuck at 3 items...
Raise your hand if seeing "pink room" in the URL made you think it's something raunchy.
- 611 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:34:35 ID:HOd55trl
Dragon Quest 8.
- 612 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:34:47 ID:ij4gDkuV
>>512 and >>548
- 613 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:35:32 ID:aWPlGcs2
- 614 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:36:27 ID:KPSyq+0L
- 615 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:36:43 ID:Y/wwl1pN
- 616 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:38:54 ID:EprDwL56
I just beat this, but what the hell was with that ending...
- 617 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:39:12 ID:dvcL4AwB
- D-Dragon Quest 8!?
I clicked on the link, but couldn't get it to load... Guess it's because I'm on a cell phone... Damn you, Flash!!
- 618 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:41:34 ID:pmzyqvWQ
- I can't check the game right now because I'm on a cell phone, but I think I beat it once. I remember it was a pain in the ass to have to watch the movie again and again because I couldn't click on the right spot.
- 619 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:43:32 ID:aWPlGcs2
- I beat the pink room.
I just googled "the pink room" and found a walkthrough.
- 620 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:44:29 ID:dvcL4AwB
- The pink room... Sounds lewd.
- 621 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:45:56 ID:UZqxCW4F
- The pink room doesn't load for me. ('A`)
I think I'll play the sequel to crimson room instead.
- 622 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:46:24 ID:41uJDSiS
- Cell phone 2channers sure have it tough...
Coffee Lounge Man, why did you go all the way to a coffee lounge across from the Hattori Nutrition college?
- 623 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:46:48 ID:ij4gDkuV
- The items in the pink room are totally meaningless!
- 624 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:48:02 ID:Q9wzYF/+
- I made it out of the pink room... What the hell was that ending about...? ('A`)
- 625 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:49:14 ID:dvcL4AwB
Because I had been there on a date once and it wasn't so full this time... It's like my little gem?
The first time I was there, I didn't order anything to eat and only had something to drink, but yesterday I dined there for the first time... It tasted pretty average. (´･д･`)
- 626 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:52:14 ID:sceADVgx
- What the hell happened in this thread?
- 627 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:53:26 ID:Es0ajWnB
- Is Molester Man still sleeping!?
- 628 : 325 : 04/11/14 14:54:16 ID:PbvU4qvf
- ﾉ Morning, guys.
What's the code for the safe in >>512?
- 629 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:55:36 ID:dvcL4AwB
Post the continuation of your report. Hurry up～
つ´Д`)つ〃 bang bang
- 630 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:57:17 ID:EIBe/Mwp
The code is...
Forget the code and post your reportw
- 631 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 14:57:20 ID:41uJDSiS
- Good morning, Mr. Yokohama.
- 632 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:01:12 ID:Yd+Ic4Sh
- I had no idea what the code is, so I put in 0721 first.
- 633 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:03:15 ID:40639fFO
- 634 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:04:24 ID:dvcL4AwB
- If I tell you the code... will you make us wait again? (´;ω;`)
- 635 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/14 15:05:16 ID:ybLyV3O5
- Here's a walkthrough:
For anyone who couldn't get out of the crimson room.
- 636 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:05:41 ID:ij4gDkuV
- Discussions of a flash game don't belong here, so let's move it to this thread:
- 637 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:06:02 ID:LOtOVLoy
Who cares about the code!? Post your report!
- 638 : 325 : 04/11/14 15:06:11 ID:PbvU4qvf
I just skimmed over the posts I'd missed...
So it was Harajuku, not Shinjuku... orz
Guess hanging out with the fujoshi was the right thing to do after allw
- 639 : 325 : 04/11/14 15:08:31 ID:PbvU4qvf
Bear with me though because I'm slow at typingw
- 640 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:10:19 ID:dvcL4AwB
- (´(エ)`) ba-dump ba-dump bear bear
- 641 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:11:00 ID:KPSyq+0L
- Morning, 325.
Your report should help kill some more time. For the others in the thread, at least.
I'm at work. orz
- 642 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:12:22 ID:EIBe/Mwp
- >>639 Hurry up, hurry up!!
- 643 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:15:22 ID:oW9krCmL
- To be honest, 325's story is fishy as hell.
Plus, no one gives a damn about it.
- 644 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:15:34 ID:dvcL4AwB
Hang in there.
OP should be finished with his report by the time you get off work in the evening...
- 645 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:16:32 ID:I0vbaPrj
Yeah, I wish he'd take it to a different thread.
- 646 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:17:41 ID:Es0ajWnB
- I don't see what's wrong with 325 posting his report as a filler until Molester Man wakes up.
- 647 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:22:01 ID:AbJwDTYR
I want you to hurry up and post your report, 325.
- 648 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:24:15 ID:41uJDSiS
- Pork Cutlet Cosplay Yokohama Helmet Man, ignore the negative posts.
Post the continuation of yesterday's report.
- 649 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:26:41 ID:jhODGFEv
- Sorry, but could someone sum up 325's story so far?
Or link to me a summary if there's one.
- 650 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:27:15 ID:jhODGFEv
I finally beat it. <3
- 651 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:27:19 ID:40639fFO
- PorCosYokoHel Man
- 652 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:28:28 ID:EIBe/Mwp
You abbreviated it too muchw
- 653 : 325 : 04/11/14 15:29:03 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Looks like I'm not really welcome right now, so I guess I'll wait until Molester is finished with his report.
Only if anyone is interested in my story, of course...
It's probably not worth creating a new thread for.
I'll be off now because I have a date with her this evening.
- 654 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:29:40 ID:41uJDSiS
- 655 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:30:06 ID:41uJDSiS
- 656 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:32:14 ID:jhODGFEv
GJ so much.
Do it now.
- 657 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:33:12 ID:dvcL4AwB
He left us hanging too... Why are both OP and Pork Cutlet such sadists?
- 658 : 325 : 04/11/14 15:34:48 ID:PbvU4qvf
- Sorry if there were people who were actually waiting for my report.
I was so happy I forgot Molester is the main protagonist here.
ﾉｼ I'll see you guys tonight then.
- 659 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:34:56 ID:Q9wzYF/+
- 660 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:40:02 ID:EIBe/Mwp
Ahh, you're really leaving?
In that case, when you're back tonight,
you should type your report out in notepad first.
It'll make for a smoother reportw
- 661 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:45:24 ID:jhODGFEv
- 〃〃∩ _, ,_
⊂⌒（ `Д´） < But I wanna read your report, 325!
〃〃（`Д´ ∩ < I want you to post it now now now!
ヽ∩ つ wriggle wriggle
〃〃∩ _, ,_
⊂⌒（ つД´） < I wanna read it nowwww!
｀ヽ_ ノ ⊂ノ
⊂⌒( _, ,_） < I wanna fondle some boobs too!
｀ヽ_つ ⊂ノ C-cup boobs...
- 662 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:48:55 ID:41uJDSiS
- Aren't you a cute baby.
- 663 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 15:51:47 ID:dvcL4AwB
How pure... and dazzling...
- 664 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:01:40 ID:sTGzsRPu
- I wonder why touching boobs has such a calming effect on men.
- 665 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:03:26 ID:EIBe/Mwp
Hmm... Yeah, I can confirm this.
- 666 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:05:07 ID:80EwsEig
- Guys, I just thought of a horrible ending.
What if OP didn't lose his wallet, but Miss Undie and co. swiped it from him?
What if the twist is that they're a group of swindlers and pickpockets?
We can't rule out the possibility!
- 667 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:06:45 ID:MPNDVYap
Please go back and reread OP's posts.
- 668 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:07:05 ID:40639fFO
- 669 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:09:30 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Molester's report ended with them in the dinnerware section, right?
And it's there where his fall from cloud nine begins, right?
Maybe he broke some expensive dinnerware and had to compensate the damage...
But since he didn't have any money left, he had to borrow it from Kansai or someone else...
- 670 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:11:50 ID:+0lsa7nm
- What's wrong with discussing the game here?
When we were waiting for OP yesterday, we talked about all kinds of off-topic things too.
By the way,
is the college girl who posted her bra in that other thread still lurking here?
- 671 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:13:57 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Will Kansai and Molester go to the sundries section?
- 672 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:14:25 ID:tfL6xNR+
What do you want? Don't call me out in other threads! I'm not going to post any more pics, asshole!
- 673 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:15:16 ID:80EwsEig
- Sorry, I went back and reread OP's posts.
I guess I couldn't see clearly with all the tears I had in my eyes because I was so envious of Coffee Lounge and Pork Cutlet.
Looks like OP lost his house keys, not his wallet.
- 674 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:15:54 ID:Es0ajWnB
- Maybe Miss Understanding got jealous at him for picking Kansai over her?
- 675 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:18:22 ID:dvcL4AwB
- But damn, 50,000 yen almost gone after buying 2 coats and 1 pair of jeans...
He must have bought some ridiculously expensive clothes.
- 676 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:19:56 ID:dvcL4AwB
(ﾉД`)ヽ(ﾟДﾟ ) there there
- 677 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:19:57 ID:UZqxCW4F
- 40,000 yen pants, huh...?
- 678 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:20:50 ID:le+IUgZr
- He also treated them to lunch at the family restaurant. Wonder how much that was.
- 679 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:23:23 ID:dvcL4AwB
The price range at a family restaurant is like 1000 yen for one person including drink, right?
That'd make about 5000 yen.
- 680 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:24:56 ID:tfL6xNR+
- What can I say? I just hope >>669 doesn't get any "Are you a wizard?" replies later.
- 681 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:26:24 ID:80EwsEig
Thanks... Wait, you're Coffee Lounge!
There you go again, posting stuff that makes my maternal instincts kick in!
DAMN YOU EYWAYWUYAIYOOO!
- 682 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:27:43 ID:le+IUgZr
Do women just eat so little or why is it only 5000?
If it was 4 guys, you'd easily break the 10,000 yen mark.
- 683 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:28:23 ID:kDLgKw09
- Watch this and calm down, faggots.
- 684 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:28:43 ID:KUeHPDGR
- Someone please tell me in a few words what this thread is about or what its goal is.
- 685 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:29:14 ID:EfvlgRpQ
- Someone summarize the thread please.
Besides Molester Man, how many stories are currently going on in real time in this thread?
- 686 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:29:38 ID:+0lsa7nm
A thread that's a bigger trainwreck than Train Man, but that's also why it's more fun.
- 687 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:30:29 ID:dvcL4AwB
Thank you, thank you. ( ´∀｀)σ)∀`) poke poke
Considering OP's character and his actions so far, this is highly likely.
Or he had to borrow money for the train ride home...
- 688 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:31:09 ID:+0lsa7nm
Whoa!ww It's spinning like crazywwww
- 689 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:33:13 ID:dvcL4AwB
Family restaurants are cheap. Go to Saizeriya and the same food will only cost you 3000 to 4000 yen max.
If your company is mostly women, that is.
- 690 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:36:17 ID:pgwsOuII
It's just a video. Don't get fooled by the filename extension.
- 691 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:37:59 ID:dvcL4AwB
I can't see it. (´つω;`) wipe wipe
Maybe I should buy a PC... Cell phones are too limited in what they can do. (´･д･`)
- 692 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:38:51 ID:kDLgKw09
It's not a video.
- 693 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:40:03 ID:SDMDZjXd
No, it's a picture.
- 694 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:40:15 ID:41uJDSiS
- Ehhhhhh, you made it this far without a PC? (´･ω･｀)
- 695 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:40:59 ID:tfL6xNR+
Wow. Your phone bill must be enormous. How do you normally surf the Internet?
Or do you just not have access to a computer right now?
- 696 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:41:40 ID:MPNDVYap
Have you always used your cell phone for Internet?
I thought you had a PC but chose to use your cell phone instead for whatever reason.
Get a PC already.
- 697 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:42:10 ID:dvcL4AwB
My PC broke last month;
- 698 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:43:57 ID:aWPlGcs2
Why don't you quit your yapping, and get yourself a used one for 20,000 yen or so?
It should help you hold over until you've saved up enough money to buy a new one.
- 699 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:44:43 ID:tfL6xNR+
- I can't believe we live in a time and age when you can buy a PC for only 20,000 yen.
- 700 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:45:09 ID:dvcL4AwB
- I have a flat rate plan, so it's alright, but... when I was still on a pay-per-packet plan, my monthly bill easily hit 20,000～30,000 yen just from lurking on 2ch...
- 701 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:45:18 ID:KUeHPDGR
- Putting aside the whole PC vs. phone talk...
？ WERE YOU GUYS HERE ALL NIGHT ?
- 702 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:48:14 ID:dvcL4AwB
- You can buy a PC for 20,000 yen?!
Gotta head to Akiba next time and see if it's true. (`･д･´)
I went to bed at around 3am.
- 703 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:53:29 ID:41uJDSiS
- Home wasn't a place, it was you...
- 704 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 16:59:58 ID:amlJu5XO
- Now that it's come to this, why don't we make Misunderstood Molester Man write creepy e-mails to the girls?
I mean, it's going to be over soon anyway.
- 705 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:03:43 ID:41uJDSiS
- Don't fret, he'll get up soon.
- 706 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:04:12 ID:dvcL4AwB
OP's already sent a few...
He sent them before we could stop him.
- 707 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:04:31 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Finally caught up.
I was wondering why there are so many new posts. Molester was here, huh?
Looks like he left before he could get to the main part of his report...
- 708 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:05:41 ID:hpxo/N8z
- I still can't find the damn battery... (つд⊂) BAWWW
Someone said between the bed and the wall, but where is it???
- 709 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:06:01 ID:Z11G3+mv
- ☆ ting I'm sick of waiting～
I'm sick of waiting～
☆ ting 〃 ..∧＿∧ ／￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣
ヽ ＿＿_＼（＼・∀・） ＜ Is Molester Man still not back～?
＼＿／⊂ ⊂＿ ) ＼＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿
| Ehime Orange .|／
- 710 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:11:10 ID:KqjJGYhy
And I still can't find the damn stick. ＯＴＬ
- 711 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:12:56 ID:hpxo/N8z
Click on the pillow to make it float.
Then click on somewhere between the bed frame and the mattress to get the stick.
Now, where is the battery???
- 712 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:16:05 ID:tfL6xNR+
- The battery is in the space between the bed and the wall.
I just kept clicking on the line that connects the wall with the bed to get it.
- 713 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:16:11 ID:41uJDSiS
- You can find the battery by clicking on the lower left of the screen which only shows the wall.
- 714 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:18:52 ID:KqjJGYhy
Try clicking on the bottom left corner of the screen with just the wall.
- 715 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:19:09 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Sorry, I haven't played the game, so I don't even know what battery you're talking about.
- 716 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:21:02 ID:ic1QKdyl
- How much longer until the final twist?
- 717 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:21:39 ID:hpxo/N8z
I found it! Thanks!!
- 718 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:23:37 ID:NWgEC3RT
- You dumb morons!
Don't waste the precious thread for shit like that. We'll need a new thread for tonight if you keep going like that.
- 719 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:24:49 ID:+0lsa7nm
That is VIP QUALITY too. Don't get your knickers in a knot, manw
- 720 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:25:07 ID:N4ET9DXV
- The Sanma no Manma special ended too.
Is >>1 still sleeping??
- 721 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:25:17 ID:41uJDSiS
- At least, he's not sleeping with somebody.
- 722 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:26:32 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Like I said, go to Daiso if you want a battery...
Isn't it about time OP came back?
- 723 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:29:57 ID:NWgEC3RT
Don't call something lame like that VIP QUALITY.
VIP QUALITY would be to make a new thread and discuss the game there.
- 724 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:32:32 ID:tfL6xNR+
- Maybe we should just make a general thread for flash games.
We'd probably get more games together that way too.
- 725 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:35:36 ID:41uJDSiS
- 636 Name:VIPPER sage Date:04/11/14 15:05:41 ID:ij4gDkuV
Discussions of a flash game don't belong here, so let's move it to this thread:
- 726 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:36:34 ID:+0lsa7nm
Don't talk to me, dumbass.
And don't order me around, it pisses me off.
- 727 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:37:40 ID:Es0ajWnB
- How long is Molester Man going to sleep?
- 728 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:38:09 ID:SDMDZjXd
- Well, who cares?
We don't have anything to do till OP comes back anyway, and if the thread dies before that, we'll just start a new one.
- 729 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:44:13 ID:OpMHz3RR
- j3, to kill time, why don't you guys post your boring first love stories?
Ones that will neither make me jealous nor bore me to death.
- 730 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:45:31 ID:NWgEC3RT
What are you talking about? Are you stupid? You're the one who replied to my post first!
Get back to Lounge, you piece of trash.
- 731 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:47:01 ID:+0lsa7nm
- >>730 I'm just bored, mate.
- 732 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:47:47 ID:NWgEC3RT
- >>731 I see. Can't help it then.
Alright, I think I'll go play some flash games too.
- 733 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:47:50 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Can't wait.
- 734 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:48:33 ID:Es0ajWnB
You go first.
- 735 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:50:50 ID:dvcL4AwB
- (´-`).｡oO( First love, huh... I remember I was in first year of middle school... )
- 736 : Time Man : 04/11/14 17:52:03 ID:hEXtgNAp
- It's almost 6pm～
- 737 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:52:17 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Okay, this isn't about my first love,
but I did manage to have seicross with my wife after that yesterday.
- 738 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:52:59 ID:hpxo/N8z
- 739 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:53:34 ID:41uJDSiS
Oh, it's you. LOL
- 740 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 17:56:28 ID:aWPlGcs2
Tell us about it in detail.
- 741 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:01:37 ID:41uJDSiS
- 23:00 Today's topic on Jounetsu Tairiku: "I like Miss Undie, but it's a bit embarrassing to say it in public."
- 742 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:08:31 ID:K1slbclK
- I've returned after a whole dayーーーーーー
Hurry up and come out, Molester Man!
I've fapped twice already, I'm bored out of my mind!
- 743 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:08:43 ID:d6mU8Pts
- All right, it's 6pm!
- 744 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:12:24 ID:UZqxCW4F
- It's time for Molester's return!
- 745 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:12:29 ID:GaMZSzlp
- >But who would have thought that losing my keys would have such great consequences later on...
I'm extremely intrigued by this part. Get up already, Molester.
- 746 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:14:29 ID:Es0ajWnB
- OP probably asked Miss Understanding if he can spend the night at her place and got turned down by her in an instant. Because he's stupid like that.
- 747 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:15:06 ID:KqjJGYhy
| ,ｨ／ﾚ'＼_, >`｀ Wait a second...!
| r=| |￣=｡==~「|
| |ﾆ| | u ｀二´ U＼
| ヾ,U __ノ┌_ ＼ What if OP was asked out by Kansai or someone else and is hanging out with someone today too?
,.| ／ヽ ／＝=-┬`￣ We'd be waiting for him in vain in that case...
／ ＼／ ヽ u ⊂ﾆ.＼
'" ＼ ＼ `ｰ┬‐r┘ /
＼ ＼＿/l L＿ /
＼＿ ＼| |/ |ｪｪｪｪ| I'm just saying it's possible....
/ |く/｜ ｜
- 748 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:21:29 ID:aWPlGcs2
- Ahh, I'm starving. What's taking Molester?
- 749 : Molester Man ◆tikaN/N2vg : 04/11/14 18:22:21 ID:41uJDSiS
- Have I made you guys wait much?
Molester Man (impostor) is here!
- 750 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:22:57 ID:UZqxCW4F
|く ___ _> Congratulations!
｀''､ ｰ=| Congratulations................!
. ,－＝-, ,,..-‘≡≡:| ><´|≡::|ヽ Congratulations................! Congratulations................!
. | l____ヽ.|≡ｌ≡≡≡| |::| |≡:::/::|
. |(ｌｌｰ´_ヽ|≡|≡≡≡|.|:::|ｌ≡::/::::| ................he's back........................!
.. ４ ｌ__｀=|_|≡:|≡≡≡::||:::|'≡/≡|
≡:| |:::|ｌ≡:|≡|:|≡≡≡≡≡:::|. .|≡::|
- 751 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 18:23:08 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Have I made you guys wait much?
Molester Man (the real deal) is here!
- 752 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:23:25 ID:41uJDSiS
- He's back━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━ !!
- 753 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:23:44 ID:NCNFISKy
- It's the real deal━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━( ﾟ∀)━( ﾟ)━( )━( )━(ﾟ )━(∀ﾟ )━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━!!
- 754 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:24:51 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Hurry the fuck up!
- 755 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:24:59 ID:zjnOZp7H
- HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
- 756 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:25:08 ID:N4ET9DXV
- He's back he's backｰーーーー
- 757 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:25:12 ID:KqjJGYhy
| ,ｨ／ﾚ'＼_, >`｀ Wait a second...!
| r=| |￣=｡==~「|
| |ﾆ| | u ｀二´ U＼
| ヾ,U __ノ┌_ ＼
,.| ／ヽ ／＝=-┬`￣
／ ＼／ ヽ u ⊂ﾆ.＼
'" ＼ ＼ `ｰ┬‐r┘ /
＼ ＼＿/l L＿ /
＼＿ ＼| |/ |ｪｪｪｪ| He's back━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━ !!
/ |く/｜ ｜
- 758 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:25:23 ID:aWPlGcs2
- Bad timing, impostor. Hurry up, real deal.
- 759 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:26:46 ID:Xh3qEreL
Good morning. ＾＾
- 760 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:26:59 ID:41uJDSiS
- STFU, anime otaku!
- 761 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:27:36 ID:GaMZSzlp
- He's back━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━━!!!!! My first real-time encounter with OP!
- 762 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:27:51 ID:SDMDZjXd
- We've been waiting for you!
Now, post the rest!
And don't you dare interrupting it again because you want to have dinner or something!
- 763 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:28:42 ID:tsXAcoNB
- Q-Quickly... post the rest...
I'm so close... I think I'm gonna...
- 764 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:29:12 ID:UZqxCW4F
- IN ANY CASE
- 765 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 18:29:13 ID:eJcUIlHn
- H-Hold on, guys, my egg drop beef pot is about to boil over...
- 766 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:29:45 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Stop lying.
- 767 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:29:51 ID:dj7/yzFn
- Not again...
- 768 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:30:09 ID:KqjJGYhy
Take care not to get yourself burned.
- 769 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:30:18 ID:dj7/yzFn
- Not again...
- 770 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:31:09 ID:SDMDZjXd
- Don't show up when you're not ready yet!
- 771 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 18:32:05 ID:eJcUIlHn
No, I just wanted to check how the thread's doing, but when I saw >>749, I simply couldn't resist...
- 772 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:32:20 ID:ut5xyN3R
- OP's having heart break beef pot.
- 773 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:33:00 ID:aWPlGcs2
You damn premature ejaculator. Hurry it up. And quit stalling.
- 774 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:33:11 ID:tsXAcoNB
- Eat the crab instead.
- 775 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:33:21 ID:ut5xyN3R
- Or wait...
ARE YOU HAVING BEEF POT WITH KANSAI?
- 776 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:35:52 ID:N4ET9DXV
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CRAB? WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT?
- 777 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:36:43 ID:amlJu5XO
- Molester, just die already.
- 778 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 18:38:48 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Alright, alright, dinner will have to wait. Continuing from >>457:
"Ahh, I think I'll go with her. I don't know anything about dinnerware anyway."
After making a horribly bad and unnatural excuse, I followed Kansai.
"So, what's up?"
"Ahh, I'm so sorry!!"
What is she apologizing for all of a sudden?
"Eh? What for?"
"No, I'm really sorry!"
"I have no idea what you mean!"
"..............promise you won't get mad at me?"
"I'd have to know what happened first. What are you apologizing for?"
- 779 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:39:17 ID:1oBLwyhi
- Beef VS Crab
- 780 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:39:46 ID:NWgEC3RT
- Kansai asked OP to stay away from her, huh...
- 781 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:39:50 ID:41uJDSiS
- _ ∩
( ﾟ∀ﾟ)彡 Kansai! Kansai!
- 782 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:40:48 ID:UZqxCW4F
- oh shit oh shit
- 783 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:41:26 ID:W+2jCU1k
- >>123's prediction may have been accurate all along...
- 784 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:41:40 ID:Es0ajWnB
- Kansai: "I think I've fallen in love with you."
- 785 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:42:08 ID:3K/zkXrR
- Anyways, let's get this party started!!
- 786 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 18:42:10 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "Say, Molester, you like Miss Understanding, right?"
"I don't know about that yet!"
"But you help out a lot with her stalker problem and stuff."
"Because I felt like I had to do something after hearing about it!"
"So you're saying you don't really like her?"
"No, that's not it..."
"..................I knew it... I'm sorry..."
I didn't have the faintest idea of what she was going on about.
"Just tell me what happened already. Seems like a tough pill to swallow, but we won't get anywhere if you don't tell me..."
"...but don't get mad at me."
- 787 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:42:57 ID:GaMZSzlp
- (((( ；ﾟДﾟ))) shake shake
- 788 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:43:03 ID:NCNFISKy
- 789 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:43:07 ID:UZqxCW4F
- This is just like in my eroge.
Quick. Someone punch me in the face.
- 790 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:43:41 ID:W+2jCU1k
- Kansai: "I got a peppermill stuck inside of me... Please pull it out."
I'd bet 300,000 Galilei's on it.
- 791 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:43:54 ID:SDMDZjXd
- I knew it! Miss Undie was a shemale all along!
- 792 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:44:07 ID:ut5xyN3R
- Kansai: "You can have me instead if you want."
- 793 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:44:14 ID:3K/zkXrR
- Kansai: "I'm actually... a man!!!"
- 794 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:44:16 ID:aHgioHm1
- It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆
!!!!It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆!!!!It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:
It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆!!!!
It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆!!!!
It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆!!!!
It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆!!!!
It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆!!!!
It's here ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆.｡.:*･ﾟ☆(ﾟ∀ﾟ)☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆ﾟ･*:.｡.☆!!!!
- 795 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:44:52 ID:1oBLwyhi
- I can't decide if I want to read what she said or not.
- 796 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:44:59 ID:d6mU8Pts
- All of America is holding their breath right now, waiting for OP's next post.
- 797 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:45:13 ID:amlJu5XO
- It's like having to choose between
curry that tastes like shit and shit that tastes like curry,
- 798 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:45:21 ID:41uJDSiS
- "Sorry, I lied to Miss Undie because I like you, Molester."
- 799 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:45:21 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Stop blue-balling us.
- 800 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:45:52 ID:ut5xyN3R
- BEEF POT AGAIN!
- 801 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:45:54 ID:NCNFISKy
- I didn't ask for this turn of events!
- 802 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:46:26 ID:eOPEAg1A
- (ﾉ∀`) Oh boy...
- 803 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:46:53 ID:OKuXMCCW
- ↓ Ω ΩΩ Wha-What did you sayーーーーー!?
- 804 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:47:04 ID:jP6Cmdpe
- The shocking truth will be revealed!!!
- 805 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:47:07 ID:3K/zkXrR
What if, after all the blue-balling, OP's report turns out to be shit?
That is VIP QUALITY too.
- 806 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:47:16 ID:B5lFCGB2
- The twist is that Miss Undie likes someone else, huh?
- 807 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:47:42 ID:GaMZSzlp
- No, the twist is that they're actually all VIPPERs.
- 808 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:47:50 ID:41uJDSiS
- Brace for impaaaaaaaact
- 809 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 18:48:33 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "Okay, well, we left you alone earlier for a bit, right?"
"Yeah, when we were looking at ○○."
"That was when I asked Miss Understanding about it."
"........don't tell me you asked her what she thinks about me."
"You don't normally go 'Bingo!' in a serious situation like this..."
"......................so? Is it a hopeless case?"
"I wouldn't go as far as calling it hopeless, but... yeah."
To be honest, when I heard her say it, I neither felt shocked nor surprised.
Even though I knew it would end like this, I still felt heartbroken.
Like when you're sure that you failed a test, but still take a look at your test paper only to see the big fat F written in red ink.
- 810 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:49:17 ID:d6mU8Pts
- Smells like a plot by Kansai...
- 811 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:49:19 ID:kRKHRUqc
- In that case, the Kansai route is the only option left now.
- 812 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:49:28 ID:OpMHz3RR
- How does that lead to you coming home in the morning?
- 813 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:49:45 ID:Xh3qEreL
- Kansai route confirmed.
- 814 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:49:49 ID:UZqxCW4F
- So that's why you posted
"The Miss Understanding route is over.",
- 815 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:04 ID:THlTUaHw
- 816 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:09 ID:dvcL4AwB
- (ﾉД`) Aw shit～
- 817 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:09 ID:vZt7ygWt
- Careful! It might be a trap set by Kansai.
- 818 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:15 ID:GaMZSzlp
- Σﾟ ⌒Ｙ⌒Y⌒Ｙ⌒Y⌒Ｙ⌒ |￣|＿
- 819 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:16 ID:B0Tj1u6Y
And that's why you were bawling your eyes out till 18 o'clock!!
- 820 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:23 ID:NCNFISKy
- I'm so sad now. I've been self-inserting as Molester Man so much it feels like I was turned down.
- 821 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:27 ID:3K/zkXrR
Are you satisfied now? Good.
- 822 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:49 ID:N4ET9DXV
- Did you come home in the morning because Kansai comforted you all ight long???
- 823 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:50:56 ID:OKuXMCCW
- I just realized Sazae-san shaves off the front of her head.
She's like Vegeta in that sense.
- 824 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:51:04 ID:ut5xyN3R
- Kansai: "But... you have me..."
- 825 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:51:07 ID:SDMDZjXd
- Kansai must have told you that because she wanted you to turn your attention to her!
- 826 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:51:14 ID:W+2jCU1k
Well, that's how it usually goes...
Fly too high into the sky... and all that awaits you is a 300 km drop.
- 827 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:51:30 ID:KqjJGYhy
- 828 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:52:12 ID:UZqxCW4F
- ♪peｰpepo peｰpopopeｰ
＿＿＿＿＿ peｰpepo peｰpepo pepepopopeｰ♪
ﾍ⑩ ﾉ( ﾉ )
('ω` ) < ）～
U U U U
- 829 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:52:19 ID:80EwsEig
- It's not over, it's not over yet.
All that happened was Kansai getting a little ahead of herself, right?
Now, it's up to OP to fix the mess and make a comeback!
- 830 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:53:05 ID:Es0ajWnB
- Maybe Miss Understanding just didn't want to tell Kansai how she really feels about OP. Pff hahaha.
- 831 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:53:09 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Looks like Kansai loves poking her nose into other people's business.
She's like you in a way, OP.
You're perfect for each other.
- 832 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:53:20 ID:41uJDSiS
- Patience, guys, the average time between Molester's posts is 4 minutes.
- 833 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:53:37 ID:OKuXMCCW
- Can't wait to see what happens next...... (;ﾟ∀ﾟ)=3 PANT PANT
- 834 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:53:48 ID:W+2jCU1k
- But you've only just become friends with her, at best. How can it be over when it hasn't even started yet?
If you ask me, the time you'll spend with her from now on will decide whether she'll develop romantic feelings for you or not...
- 835 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:54:00 ID:kRKHRUqc
- Miss Undie hasn't shown any signs of warming up to Molester so far anyway.
I think it's a perfectly natural result. Maybe he'd have a better chance with Kansai or Loli Jugs?
- 836 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:55:01 ID:amlJu5XO
- Both Kansai's and Molester's lines read like straight out of a cheap dating sim.
No matter how you think about it, it's fak-
- 837 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:55:01 ID:3K/zkXrR
- So, >>1, is this the end or not?
Will you keep posting or not?
I want a clear answer.
- 838 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:55:02 ID:41uJDSiS
- I can't see Kansai → Molester happening.
- 839 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:55:48 ID:NCNFISKy
- It's time to cut losses and move on to the Kansai H-route.
- 840 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:56:07 ID:aWPlGcs2
He came back in the morning, did you forget? The best part of OP's report is yet to come. I'm sure he'll soon show us what dreams are made of.
- 841 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 18:56:22 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "I see..."
My mind was like a cloudy sky in the middle of summer. Where is this? Who am I?
Then, Kansai explained to me in detail what had happened.
"I think I told you before, but we were at our wits end with the stalker thing.
It made her avoid men even more than she used to before the whole thing.
That was when she told me that a suspect was captured, and that she wants to talk to him first to make sure it's not a misunderstanding.
Naturally, I was worried sick and didn't like the idea at all."
All I could do was nod and listen.
- 842 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:56:38 ID:Z11G3+mv
- I'm not gonna let anyone talk shit about Kansai. I'm gonna protect her all my life.
- 843 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:56:42 ID:aHgioHm1
- 844 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:57:18 ID:dj8GuOdk
- My little sister was down with a cold once and I went to her room to check up on her.
She said "Insert a suppository into me! My fever's not going down!".
- 845 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:57:45 ID:3K/zkXrR
I lost count on how many times I've seen this one...
- 846 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:58:10 ID:OpMHz3RR
Which copypasta is that from?
- 847 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:58:22 ID:41uJDSiS
- The stalker was captured━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━ !!
- 848 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:58:31 ID:ut5xyN3R
- "If you don't have any suppositories, use something else!! Anything you want!!"
- 849 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:58:52 ID:NCNFISKy
I don't care if you just read that copypasta for the first time, but this isn't the time for that.
- 850 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:59:18 ID:bRmndUC8
- I've been wondering. What if the real idea behind them inviting Molester Man along was to determine if he's the stalker or not?
- 851 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:59:29 ID:j5PKI47U
- They must have already found this thread.
- 852 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 18:59:33 ID:W+2jCU1k
- "If you don't have any suppositories, take off your pants and sit on the floor! I'll straddle you!"
- 853 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:00:05 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "But when I heard that you two were planning on meeting again,
I got the impression that Miss Understanding liked you."
"Then I got carried away... You know how meddlesome I can be."
"Yeah, I know."
"So I basically made her invite you to the family restaurant we work at."
"Ahh, that was the first time we talked."
"Yeah. And we hit it off pretty well, remember?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"You seemed like a pretty good guy to me, so I decided I'd play cupid and set her up with you for her own sake..."
I get the picture.
- 854 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:00:19 ID:OpMHz3RR
Dude, what are you smoking?w
- 855 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:00:23 ID:80EwsEig
- Kansai should have talked to OP first.
- 856 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:01:41 ID:80EwsEig
- Kansai should have talked to OP first.
- 857 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:01:45 ID:d6mU8Pts
- >You seemed like a pretty good guy to me
Hey, Kansai even included her personal opinion of you...
Is this foreshadowing the great bombing that is to come?
- 858 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:01:50 ID:W+2jCU1k
- So, Kansai is a premature ejaculator too, huh?
- 859 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:01:50 ID:SDMDZjXd
- Oh boy, Kansai's gone berserk too.
- 860 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:02:12 ID:B0Tj1u6Y
- Molester Man, I'll give you the light saber I've been working on for many years as soon as it's finished so you can kill the stalker, the criminal mastermind, with it!!
Then there'll be nothing that stands in the way of you and Miss Undie!!
- 861 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:02:24 ID:dvcL4AwB
- If you'd worked together with Kansai, you might have actually been able to date Miss Undie.
But Kansai had to go berserk and fuck it upw
- 862 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:02:26 ID:amlJu5XO
I bet that's just what OP wanted to hear, not what she really said.
- 863 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:02:55 ID:d6mU8Pts
If you start doubting OP's report... we can't believe anything OP writes anymorew
- 864 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:02:59 ID:ePpmBF5D
- Couldn't you guys have posted something like
ーーーーーーSKIP EVERYTHING UP TO HEREーーーーーーーーーー
around the time Molester Man appeared?
Then I wouldn't have had to read hundreds of posts about some flash game.
- 865 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:03:12 ID:3K/zkXrR
tl;dr >>1 was getting played by Kansai.
- 866 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:03:18 ID:OpMHz3RR
- So what if she doesn't love him? OP will just have to win her over. Right?
- 867 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:03:24 ID:Es0ajWnB
- Did OP just activate the Kansai route?
- 868 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:03:38 ID:WyWDMvYW
- I doubt Miss Undie will fall in love with >>1 unless he does something amazing like finishing off the stalker in front of her eyes.
More than that, I'm seriously worried OP might actually start stalking Miss Undie now.
- 869 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:03:53 ID:KqjJGYhy
That is VIP QUALITY.
- 870 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:05:07 ID:bRmndUC8
ーーーーーーSKIP EVERYTHING UP TO HEREーーーーーーーーーー
- 871 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:05:22 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "Miss Understanding didn't seem completely against it either. Today, we wanted to go shopping with just the four of us, but I persuaded her to invite you too..."
"I knew it..."
"And well... We asked her when you weren't around earlier."
"Eh? 'We'? The others knew about it too?"
I was stupid to think that Loli Jugs and the others had a good impression of me. ＯＴＬ
- 872 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:05:51 ID:amlJu5XO
- 873 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:05:53 ID:p3T20nYL
- 874 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:06:11 ID:41uJDSiS
- That explains that conversation with Loli Jugs on the phone.
- 875 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:06:37 ID:UZqxCW4F
- ('∀`) Haha...
- 876 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:06:43 ID:OpMHz3RR
- What is there not to like about OP!?
- 877 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:07:10 ID:j5PKI47U
- >when you weren't around earlier
The way she puts it, it's like you'd gone off somewhere.
- 878 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:07:11 ID:THlTUaHw
- 879 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:07:14 ID:41uJDSiS
- It's not just the Miss Understanding route that's over, I'd say all routes are over...
- 880 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:07:59 ID:Z11G3+mv
- There's still the Kansai route...
- 881 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:08:04 ID:dvcL4AwB
- What kind of flag is this...?
A rare flag?
- 882 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:08:17 ID:1oBLwyhi
- The Miss Understanding route is over.
It's time for the Kansai route to start.
- 883 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:08:17 ID:eJcUIlHn
- "And well,
'He's a really good person and I trust him, but as a man, he's not my type at all.'
is what she said."
She could have toned it down a little... There was no need to tell me the exact same words as her.
I was speechless. She told me all kinds of excuses and things to cheer me up after that, but
"It's okay, it's okay."
is all I could return.
- 884 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:08:28 ID:zEVFDqLv
- The Miss Understanding route is over.
And with it OP's misunderstanding that he might get to have seicross with any of them.
- 885 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:08:38 ID:ePpmBF5D
- Oh snap...
- 886 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:08:45 ID:80EwsEig
- In other words, Kansai completely ignored the script and went berserk right from the start, huh?
- 887 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:08:54 ID:4e6jLBml
- I cried.
- 888 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:09:11 ID:NO/ujvpD
- Spam Miss Undie with creepy e-mails. It's your only option now, OP.
- 889 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:09:40 ID:41uJDSiS
- Wouldn't it be scary if Kansai was lying about all this? shake shake
- 890 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:09:48 ID:UZqxCW4F
- 891 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:10:11 ID:p3T20nYL
- 892 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:10:18 ID:GaMZSzlp
- No, there's still one route that's open.
There's the Glasses route.
- 893 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:10:32 ID:OpMHz3RR
- | 0Lj／-‐-ﾚノ ﾉ＿ヽ:::｀ヽ l:::::::::::／l／lノノ/_イ:::::l
ﾚ:r､/ ｲﾟﾃ ﾋﾟﾄ｀|::| l:::::::::/ rtﾃ､ .ｨtq l::::::|
l:lﾍ '" ,j '"/ﾉ |::lﾍ!j ´ ,j !;:::/
ヽヽ､ r‐-, /' ﾚﾘｰ ､ ,...., lﾉ/
lヽ､ ￣ ／ ｀ヽ､lヽ ､ ￣ ／´
＿,r┴‐-｀v´-‐j-､＿＿ , -‐-､_r┴─'ｰ‐ﾁﾄ "He's a really good person and I trust him, but as a man, he's not my type at all!!"
／￣/:.:.:.:|￣￣｀T￣´|:.:.:.:l´ ｀ヽ / ヽ￣`ー-‐'´`''''⌒ヽ
／ ,':.:.:.:.:.l l l:.:.:.l ＼ ＿r‐､-､-､ｒ, ､ ',
|:.:.:.:.:.:.! ! !:.:.l ,. -‐ゝ/// 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 ! ',
l:.:.:.:.:.:.ｌ | l:.:.:l ／ 人〈〈〈〈 ' ' ' /っ l l
l:.:.:.:.:.:.! ! l:.:.:.ﾄ/ / ```´-ｧ‐'''" / l
- 894 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:10:33 ID:aWPlGcs2
- 50,000 yen + money for lunch for nothing... Damn.
- 895 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:10:36 ID:THlTUaHw
- Why is this so realistic...
- 896 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:10:42 ID:eJcUIlHn
- It's not like I was head over heels in love with her, but I suddenly felt stupid for trying so hard.
And I don't mean helping her with her stalker problem. I mean going as far as starting a thread thinking I have a chance in the first place.
I felt like I was brought back down to earth... but much more than that, I just felt miserable and ashamed...
While we were still talking, the other three girls caught up with us and we continued our shopping tour.
Surprisingly, I managed to act like nothing happened.
I was surprised at how well I could hide my disappointment.
Btw, this is where I went to the toilet and made that post.
- 897 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:10:44 ID:80EwsEig
- When will your lost keys come into play?
- 898 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:10:51 ID:vI90oE5o
- All of America, don't cry yet. Hold it in.
- 899 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:11:29 ID:4e6jLBml
- Oh yeah, I forgot he lost his keys.
So he did spend the night at one of the girls' place.
- 900 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:11:44 ID:NCNFISKy
- Uh... uh...
- 901 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:11:45 ID:OpMHz3RR
- There's no need to blame yourself, OP.
- 902 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:11:59 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Crab end, huh?
- 903 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:12:16 ID:Qc2pSpsg
Y-You're making me cry!
- 904 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:12:20 ID:3K/zkXrR
- 905 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:12:33 ID:Cd+EDJQz
- Are we heading straight to the bad end now?
- 906 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:12:41 ID:OKuXMCCW
- Speaking of keys, did you find them?
Where are you posting from anyway...?
- 907 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:12:52 ID:W+2jCU1k
- All of Shikishima cried.
- 908 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:13:12 ID:amlJu5XO
- Seems like everyone's getting all pessimistic, but there's no need to worry.
OP is guaranteed to get a happy ending with Miss Understanding.
Why, you ask? Because this story is just OP's fantasy.
And that is VIP QUALI-
- 909 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:13:17 ID:fguRcMT7
- But hey, now OP can switch to the Kansai route without any hesitation, can't he?
- 910 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:13:20 ID:aWPlGcs2
- It's almost time for the next thread. 950 starts it.
- 911 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:13:26 ID:NO/ujvpD
- Did Kansai let you sleep at her place to make up for it?
- 912 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:13:32 ID:Es0ajWnB
- Take advantage of Kansai's feelings of guilt!
- 913 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:13:35 ID:zEVFDqLv
Molester thinks he lost his keys, but they were actually stolen by Kansai.
Molester: "Huh? I don't have my keys."
Kansai: "Ask Miss Understanding to let her stay at her place thenw"
Kansai came up with this plan when she jumped to the wrong conclusion that Miss Understanding likes Molester.
- 914 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:13:58 ID:d6mU8Pts
- And Molester Man swallowed Kansai's lies hook, line and sinker?
- 915 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:14:33 ID:1oBLwyhi
- "Is this the end of our relationship?"
"Dumbass, how can something end that doesn't even exist!?"
- 916 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:14:44 ID:41uJDSiS
- Reminder that we made OP interrupt his cooking to report this sad news to us...
- 917 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:14:56 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Let me explain the deal with the keys. Up until today, I've always used a sporty Adidas wallet which looks like something middle schoolers would use.
I normally attach my keys to the wallet, but since I wanted to take a fancy leather wallet with me today,
I put my keys into my cardigan pocket instead and dropped them somewhere... or so I thought.
In the end, it turns out I've had them with me all this time.
After I finally managed to enter my place this morning, finished watching Pretty Cure and wanted to head to the convenience store,
I found something long and shiny inside one of my shoes....
Then I remembered. Before I headed out this morning, I thought to myself,
"I might lose the keys if I put them into the shallow cardigan pocket.
I don't want to put something hard into my jeans pockets either. I know! I'll just put them into one of shoes! Then I won't have to worry about losing them!".
Of course, I forgot all about it in the commotion later. I'm such a ditz.
Anyways, at this point, I was still thinking that I'd lost them.
- 918 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:15:42 ID:Xh3qEreL
OP's a ditz━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━━!!!!!
- 919 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:15:42 ID:W+2jCU1k
Hahaha (Serious face)
- 920 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:16:02 ID:THlTUaHw
- You're beyond help!
- 921 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:16:41 ID:QOn5She6
- Why would you put your keys into your shoe!?
And why would you forget about putting them in a strange place like that!?
You're such a ditz... (*´Д`*)
- 922 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:16:46 ID:41uJDSiS
- Ohh, I'll have to try that next time.
- 923 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:16:51 ID:3K/zkXrR
You really are a lost caseww
- 924 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:17:09 ID:SDMDZjXd
- Wait a second.
How did you get into your place then?
- 925 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:17:36 ID:d6mU8Pts
- Wouldn't your foot hurt if you put the keys into your shoe?w
- 926 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:19:07 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Then it was evening, at last, and we decided to head home since we were all visibly tired.
But before that, we had tea in a coffee lounge, where another show of spoils started.
Walking around from store to store had luckily been distracting enough, but as soon as we sat down at the coffee lounge and rested our feet,
I was back to feeling blue. I felt like even the words "Blue Mountain" on the menu were mocking me.
Speaking of blue, I remember how I was in the blue team on sports day in elementary school, and went around telling my classmates a joke I had come up with the day before,
"Guys! Make sure to root for the BLUE team!! You don't want us losing and feeling BLUE too, do you!?".
I was so sure it'd earn laughs, but I only got frowns and weird looks...
Where was I? Oh yeah, on the toilet.
- 927 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:19:09 ID:UZqxCW4F
- 928 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:19:10 ID:41uJDSiS
You're right, this part doesn't make any sense.
>After I finally managed to enter my place this morning, finished watching Pretty Cure and wanted to head to the convenience store,
>I found something long and shiny inside one of my shoes....
- 929 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:19:14 ID:ePpmBF5D
You're in charge of starting the next thread.
- 930 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:20:01 ID:wXszUKI+
- Wasn't there an old study that showed that even a rice corn in your shoe could severely decrease your mobility?
- 931 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:21:05 ID:d6mU8Pts
- I'm sure OP borrowed a spare key from the landlord. Landlords are usually old men, which is why he was already up that early in the morning.
- 932 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:21:23 ID:NCNFISKy
- 933 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:21:52 ID:eJcUIlHn
- First, I was thinking of heading to my parents' place, but after all the shopping, I wasn't sure if I still had enough money left to get there.
I had left my ATM card at home just in case the whole thing did turn out be a scam after all and they tried to make me buy weird stuff (pots and paintings).
In hindsight, that might have been the better outcome, since I would have only lost some money and wouldn't have suffered any emotional damage.
As for the train ticket, I could have simply looked it up on my cell phone, but at the time, the thought didn't cross my mind for some reason.
So I called my parents to ask if they could bring me my spare house keys.
But apparently, it was too late to drive here and they said they'd bring it here the next morning. I had no choice but to spend the night somewhere else.
- 934 : Summary Site Admin : 04/11/14 19:22:14 ID:jP6Cmdpe
- I've lost all my motivation to update the summary site with Molester's report sounding more and more like it's the last.
- 935 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:22:17 ID:Qc2pSpsg
You already knew the meaning of the expression feeling blue in elementary school?
- 936 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:22:33 ID:d6mU8Pts
I wasn't a fan of lolrandom pics from overseas, but this is hilarious.
- 937 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:23:04 ID:OpMHz3RR
- I got it! Your plan is to make Kansai drink with you all night!!
- 938 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:23:09 ID:NO/ujvpD
- It shouldn't be a problem if he put the keys under the shoe insert, right?
Also, maybe he left a spare key at his parents' place.
In any case, I choose to believe Molester and wait for a Kansai end.
- 939 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:23:17 ID:41uJDSiS
- 940 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:23:32 ID:zjnOZp7H
- You can tell from >>1's report that he doesn't even care anymore.
- 941 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:23:39 ID:ePpmBF5D
('A`) Hang in there...
- 942 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:23:45 ID:SDMDZjXd
Thanks for the hard work so far.
- 943 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:23:57 ID:GaMZSzlp
- Looks like the next thread is the last.
- 944 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:24:13 ID:dwPYk2ke
- From what I can see from your report, you didn't give her a single reason why she should find you attractive today in Shinjuku.
No wonder she said you're not her type.
Besides, unless you're used to it, you need to prepare yourself a lot more if you want to have a good time with a group of women.
This is especially true for losers like us...
- 945 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:25:06 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Would it have been a better idea to go dressed like a girl?
- 946 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:25:07 ID:ePpmBF5D
- As always, everyone suddenly stops posting a few posts before >>950.
- 947 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:25:14 ID:d6mU8Pts
>for losers like us
- 948 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:25:25 ID:SDMDZjXd
- >>950 GET
- 949 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:26:01 ID:zjnOZp7H
- 950 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:26:43 ID:eJcUIlHn
- In the train back, everyone seemed exhausted.
Miss Butler, for instance, whom I didn't get to talk to much today unfortunately, was completely asleep. She looked cute when she was sleeping.
Although the other three didn't sleep, they looked quite tired as well.
No one really said anything, so I didn't either. I spent the whole time reading the thread and playing tetris,
until my cell phone had only one bar of battery power left and I turned it off.
Absorbing the awkward mood, the train kept chugging on.
Soon, we had arrived back at our starting point.
Even though the sun had still been out when we set out home, it was completely dark when we got off the train.
At Loli Jugs' suggstion, we decided to walk Miss Understanding home together. (It seems the girls all live in the same general direction.)
- 951 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:26:49 ID:Qc2pSpsg
- The 950 GET belongs to me!
- 952 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:27:09 ID:GaMZSzlp
You start the next thread.
- 953 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:27:12 ID:zjnOZp7H
- 954 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:27:44 ID:ePpmBF5D
- 955 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:28:01 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Sorry, guys, I can't start a new thread... I think.
Let me try it out.
- 956 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:28:07 ID:80EwsEig
You're Miserable Man from now on.
- 957 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:28:14 ID:SDMDZjXd
You wanted to start the last thread yourself, huh?w
- 958 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:29:01 ID:UZqxCW4F
- Try to start it anyway.
- 959 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:29:03 ID:Es0ajWnB
- The title of the next thread will reveal a shocking truth!!
- 960 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:29:05 ID:sTGzsRPu
- Just caught up.
My sight is blurry and I can't see the monitor clearly...
It almost feels like I was turned down...
- 961 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:29:10 ID:dvcL4AwB
- My sides hurt...w
What an unfortunate man...
- 962 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:29:22 ID:41uJDSiS
- Pork Cutlet cosplay Yokohama Helmet Man!
Please be on standby.
- 963 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:29:30 ID:3K/zkXrR
- One of the 2ch summary sites I had under favorites got deleted.
- 964 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:29:40 ID:eJcUIlHn
I was able to start it. Someone post the templates please.
- 965 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:29:44 ID:NxY/Pt+8
- The next thread will be the moving finale grande!
- 966 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:30:05 ID:sTGzsRPu
- 967 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:30:28 ID:UZqxCW4F
- 968 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:30:36 ID:Cd+EDJQz
- I still think the saying "If you chase two rabbits, you won't catch either" fits Molester Man best.
- 969 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:30:46 ID:80EwsEig
- Guys, Molester's story is far from over yet.
Don't get so pessimistic.
- 970 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:32:05 ID:aWPlGcs2
- It's not over yet, is it?
It's VIP QUALITY to turn it around!! (ＴдＴ)
- 971 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:32:43 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Whether the Miss Understanding route is over or not, depends on the way you think about it.
Since OP hasn't personally confessed his feelings to her, I'd say there's still hope...
- 972 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:32:53 ID:3K/zkXrR
- The moment he manages to turn this one around, we'll know that this is all just a product of his imagination.
It'd be more believable if it ended like this.
- 973 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:32:53 ID:zEVFDqLv
- When Kansai asked Miss Understanding how she feels about Molester, she said he isn't her type of man,
but she has yet to realize that he already occupies a pretty big place in her heart.
- 974 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:33:38 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Oh wow, I have bad luck even in my own thread... Guess my crummy luck has followed me even into the Internet.
So there we were, a group of five people, walking the street at night.
The girls were oddly cheerful since they had gotten some rest during the train ride.
I, on the other hand, was about as cheerful as sludge washed up on the shores of Tokyo Bay.
Of course, I didn't let any of it show on my face when talking to them.
Somewhere along the way, we passed my place. Miss Understanding pointed to it and said cheerfully, "Ah, this is where Mr. Molester lives!".
That's right, this is where I live. I can't get in because I lost my keys though.
But I didn't want to make them worry about anything, especially about me, so I said,
"Wouldn't you feel uneasy being out this late without a man with you? Let me accompany you all to Miss Understanding's place."
Looking back now, I sound like a stalker who wanted to check out where she lives.
- 975 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:33:44 ID:bHMEbBOu
- If you really like her,
it shouldn't matter if you're her type of man or not,
because you're going to make her mine anyway, right?
That is VIP QUALITY.
- 976 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:35:05 ID:41uJDSiS
- Are you from Kanagawa prefecture?
- 977 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:35:12 ID:NO/ujvpD
- I bet she was just hiding her embarrassment when she said OP isn't her type.
Miss Undie is such a shy girl.
- 978 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:35:20 ID:B0Tj1u6Y
Turn it around? When Molester wakes up tomorrow morning, he'll be in a hospital bed,
and he'll find out he'd been in a coma since he got hit by a truck in fifth grade of elementary school!!
- 979 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:35:42 ID:amlJu5XO
As a woman, I must say what you did there at the end is pretty creepy.
If it hadn't been for that, the four girls could have gone to someone's place or to the family restaurant to talk about the day, for example.
- 980 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:36:06 ID:Cd+EDJQz
- Let's stay friends. = She turned you down.
- 981 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:36:54 ID:dwPYk2ke
- You should have just pretended to go home instead.
Or pretended to go to the convenience store.
You done goofed up.
- 982 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:37:31 ID:UZqxCW4F
- OP's trying really hard.
- 983 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:37:41 ID:OKuXMCCW
- This is gonna backfire on him so hard.
- 984 : Molester Man ◆FYqCtG1B42 : 04/11/14 19:37:45 ID:eJcUIlHn
- Miss Understanding's place wasn't far from mine.
I think it only took us about ten minutes to get there.
After chatting a little in front of her place, we wished her a good night. Then we walked the same way back from Miss Understanding's place.
After a few minutes, Yamaoka said,
"Well then, I have to go this way..."
and disappeared. I didn't get to talk to her much today. She seemed like a quiet and docile girl though.
With just Kansai & Loli left, the topic quickly changed to Miss Understanding and me.
"Mr. Molester, I guess it wasn't meant to be, huh?"
Loli was very cheerful for some reason.
"I'm really sorry..."
Kansai, on the other hand, wasn't cheerful at all.
"Don't worry, I'm totally fine!"
And me? I was just acting cheerful.
- 985 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:38:42 ID:80EwsEig
- But OP wasn't turned down.
This was the first time he hung out with them, right?
Kansai's just gone and done something stupid, is all!
It's not over yet!
- 986 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:38:44 ID:d6mU8Pts
- Kansai is... kinda cute.
- 987 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:39:37 ID:bHMEbBOu
- I want OP to get even closer to Kansai.
- 988 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:39:57 ID:dwPYk2ke
- Well, on the bright side, you had a chance with a hot girl.
Plus, I don't think you're completely out of the game yet.
The ball is in your court now.
- 989 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:40:19 ID:zjnOZp7H
- Guess Kansai got too fired up and slipped.
- 990 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:40:34 ID:dvcL4AwB
- Hang in there, OP.
- 991 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:04 ID:LPOtmOnS
- 1000 GJ
- 992 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:15 ID:NO/ujvpD
- I want to die.
- 993 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:18 ID:zjnOZp7H
- If this is 1000, then I'll ABYABYABYABYA
- 994 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:21 ID:amlJu5XO
- No, the 1000 GET is mine!
- 995 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:25 ID:B0Tj1u6Y
- If this is 1000, Molester sends a creepy e-mail to Miss Undie!!
- 996 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:26 ID:Es0ajWnB
- The more you hang out with Kansai and talk to her, the more you'll feel attracted to her.
Just make sure you don't let your love for her show for the first half a year or so.
- 997 : (･ω･ ﾐ 3 )∋ : 04/11/14 19:41:29 ID:0HB2osdF
- .｡::+｡ ｡・・:｡.
.:+ﾟ:｡:*ﾟ:+ﾟ*:｡*ﾟ ﾟ*(ﾉД`)ﾉ BAAWWW
≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ （ ┐ノ
⌒::;;⌒⌒⌒;;::⌒⌒.:: :⌒;;⌒::.;;.⌒⌒/ /|￣￣￣￣￣./ /::. :; ;⌒⌒:.:⌒:;⌒;;⌒⌒:
::: ;;: :,;: ;;.. : :; ,::.; / /|￣.￣ー￣.￣/ /.., ,; .: ,,｡, ::
::: :;.. .,;; ; : :::., / /|￣￣￣￣￣/ /,,; ::: :; :;. ;
- 998 : Mr. Anonymous : 04/11/14 19:41:34 ID:SDMDZjXd
ST. VAGINA GIRLS COLLEGE
- 999 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:36 ID:GaMZSzlp
- 1000 : VIPPER : 04/11/14 19:41:38 ID:amlJu5XO
- The Molester route is over.
- 1001 : 1001 : Over 1000 Thread
- ＊ + 巛 ヽ
〒 ! + 。 + 。 ＊ 。
+ 。 | |
＊ + / / Yeeeeeehaaaaaawwww!
∧＿∧ / /
（´∀｀ / / + 。 + 。 ＊ 。
/ ｭﾍ | ＊ + 。 + 。 + This thread has reached 1000 posts.
〈＿｝ ） | The next thread too will have... VIP QUALITY!!
/ ! + 。 + + ＊ http://ex7.2ch.net/news4vip/
./ ,ﾍ |
bang ||| j / | | |||
Previous thread | Next thread
Back to overview